View Single Post
Old 04-8-2007, 12:16 AM   #16
kaoskastle
FFR Player

Default Re: Paranormal Activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamoc View Post
My religeon believes that theres more to life than what we're given. Theres no such thing as god, we are our own god. We choose how we live life and what happens. Also follows the evolution theroy. As well as being more to life than what we see. Such as, we weren't put here to wake up, go to work, pay bills, go to sleep. Eat, work, sleep. We were made for much more and to become much greater than we see ourselfs as. That also leading to the paranormal and unexplained.
Not to offend (merely out of curiousity), but what exactly IS your religion?

As for paranormal events, nope. Don't believe in them. Pictures of ghosts? Film issues; lighting effects; lens problems. First-hand encounters? Creations of the mind.

Then again, my primary evidence to back this up is not widely accepted. I, being Christian, realize that after death your soul either heads up or down; there is no being trapped in between.

Now, supernatural (I'm using the word here in the Christian sense) events? Yeah, totally. Demons DO exist, and they DO roam around this earth, just usually not visible to the naked eye. There are times, however, when they'll be seen (and I'm sure they're scary as heck; never actually seen one myself).