View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 07:19 AM   #59
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default Eien no Aseria Opening Simfile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuru123 View Post
lol, your lil brother told you to make it? eh, well very nice song. Can you make the ending song for naruto shippuuden? its called shooting star. Oh yeah thumbs up man on the song
I saw someone in youtube made a good version of it on pad. so ask him

- - - -
Anyways... New simfile today once again lol!

#92. Eien no Aseria (永遠のアセリア) Opening Theme - "Eien no Aseria -Opening Theme-" by Kawamura Yumi
~Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix - Simfile Entry~

BPM: 126
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / x
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. No Challenge/Oni.
Video BG (10.9 MB 30fps 673kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (Not made in this simfile), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (2.14 MB 128kbps 48000Hz Stereo [02:14] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comment:
Quote:
Yay... Spirit Loli-fighters!
Like I said before... I don't play Hentai Games due to my lack of knowledge of Japanese and my location of the computer.
I watched the anime OVA of this and boy it is very interesting... I would like a tv series of it though, my wish so its won't come true hehe
Anyways.. This simfiles is mostly based on PAD. Didn't made a Keyboard difficulty since it pretty useless from what the sounds of the song.
But this song is pretty good song. And maybe later.. I'll add my kb steps (On my Batch 76-100).
Hmm... what triggered me to do this. The Anime OVA was good in my opinon so I researched about it and it was a Game. So lead me to put this into VGMix simfiles

So... no KB steps for this. I decide not to since it would be "BS" for such a no so hyped up music or any juicy sounds to hit on

Anyways... Now on to the fun simfiles, YES!, Really? Really! Opening & Tick! Tack! Opening. So excited

Downloads:
.zip - 13.2 MB (13,861,975 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 13.2 MB (13,866,495 bytes) - MegaUpload

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...

Last edited by Jubo; 03-22-2007 at 07:25 AM..
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote