View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 11:05 AM   #54
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default Re: Jubo's Simfiles (mainly Anime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethSquall View Post
Im sure you don't do requests but check out the "Demonbane" and "Ergo Proxy" OP's. I love them. I'd love to play them, hint hint. Hehe. Just wishful thinking. Love the files dude. Keep it up!
Hmm... I was thinking about making Demonbane Opening one time then just fell off my mind when many simfiles I wanna make... So hopefully that comes back to me...

Ergo Proxy, I haven't watched and stop collecting it, since its was licensed and when Shinsen-Subs became on hiatus mode for some odd time... I stop collecting since 3rd ep was release by them, I had from them (now, I deleted several months ago?, due to lack of Shinsen-Sub and swarmed with other anime shows I like to watch.)
-I don't buy anime DVD unfortunately. I have no money to get that. ~all money is for me to live and keep this internet and hydro alive (not my money, my parents lol! yes, no allowance either. never had one <.<)~

Though, I tell you. That there is an Demonbane Ending Theme on Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix (Its slow so KB difficulty is so not hardness <.<). It also download able on Bemanistyle Database

till then get these three simfiles done and on to whatever is on the way after 101 (101th is Tick Tack! Opening). wooo~ Maho? :P (Pani Poni Dashi! sounds a good idea to make )

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...

Last edited by Jubo; 03-20-2007 at 11:08 AM..
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote