View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 02:57 AM   #97
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164 View Post
Of course I'm going to try to defend my own strategy, Afro. People like iggy are too hard-headed to even consider it.
Why do you have to call just me on it. A lot of other people agree with me, you're just singling me out of a group consensus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer
Whatever, guys. A lot of you don't see the advantages. I only want this tried for Day 1, but apparently we're too "scared" to give it a shot. This game is going to be pretty stale because we're afraid to try something.
We don't see your advantages and you don't see your risks. Besides, I may be your biggest opponent but I've also considered your plan and what it would entail (post 40 and 63 for example). I've at least given your plan some credit while you seem to demerit anything I've brought up as illogical and hardheaded. To me that says that you're not even thinking about anything else except what you're thinking about.

And don't you dare say I'm too scared to do anything. If the benefits were high enough I would do anything. And I've proven that many times before. I'm one of the most liberal, aggressive player here, but I'm not willing to take risks if there are easier ways to achieve the same goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer
I wish you'd all come up with something better, but whatever.
No you meant to say that you wish people would go with what you say. XD