View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 04:49 PM   #32
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman
Default Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer
I think you forgot that we have a wolf seer that can easily sway a lynch as well as a real seer.
Any wolf, not just the wolf seer, could theoretically sway a lynch. The powers of the wolf seer are essentially to find blues... which gives the wolf seer no extra advantage in terms of interaction with humans. A wolf seer can't be like "I can prove I'm a real seer, I saw X and they came back blue." because real seers only receive human or not human. A wolf seer could say "I saw X and they came back human" but so could any wolf. Kind of a small point, I know, but it warrants clarification.

About people coming out and your idea: it could work, but there's a fair amount of scenarios (that you've mentioned already) where it might not. I'd have to do math to figure out the odds, and I hate math. Instinctually, it seems to me like in this game that having two less people to choose from isn't that huge of an advantage on day one (two less people that the wolves have to choose from as well). If there's a seen red involved, then there's a significantly greater advantage to having the seen green sacrifice himself/herself.