View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 06:26 AM   #98
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: A List of ALL the Songs in the FFR Queue

ok... lets see..

IN QUEUE:
R176 (Exag0n)
Toglodytic Epica (dore)
Anubis (hi19hi19)
Video Out A (hi19hi19)
That is Fair (hi19hi19)
Let me be your pirate (hi19hi19)
ESC - Super Version (Rebirth0)
That Tethnic Vibe (hi19hi19)

NEEDS MINOR EDITING:
Drum Song (pokelda) - a few of the jumps don't make sense... listen to it closely and mess with a few of them. otherwise, solid and unique song.
Zodiac (dore) - remove the 2 random jacks, and re-think the 16th jumps
Fall (dore) - the jacks fit.... but there are still a metric butt-ton of jacks
FF3 Boss (dore) - touch up some of the 32nds
Cash Cow (mead1) - one of the small groupings of 4 16ths seemed a bit early, otherwise it is fine

NEEDS WORK
Night for FFR (dsadsada) - 16ths that go to nothing
Tech Lo (wavanova) - bpm is still wrong in parts, ending is overstepped, and parts should be 12th notes near the end
Bridge (pokelda) - WAY overstepped
Revolutions (OmgWtfItsALongNameOfDoom) - JACKS.
Lo-Fi Attitude (iwhaiwnfi) - too long, cut from the beginning and the end. also seems offbeat.
Blaze (Kit-) - song is good... but 2 long ass 16th runs with weird repetitive patterns aren't really fun.
Blaze (xxxskybeam) - see above... plus you have yellow note syndrome
That Tethnic Vibe (iwhaiwnfi) - nothing wrong with the file... would have been accepted. we just felt that hi19's steps were better in that the song deserved easier steps, as opposed to your harder steps.

Files we still haven't played yes:
Cornered Deux (Indyownz) - I played it... Shash hasn't yet. Don't think it'll be accepted though. Parts are overstepped, seemed a bit offsync in parts, and some of the 16th jumps didn't make sense.
Jurs OP (hi19hi19) - 3 versions, so we're holding off on playing it
Beautiful Synergy (dore) - waiting on Shash's version so we can compare the 2. Rebirth will help judge, since it isn't fair otherwise.
GO (Kit-) - will play later, seeing as we've already accepted an earlier version of the song...

Also have 4 new files in my inbox already... 2 by hi19, 1 by silver brian, 1 by mixmasterlar. So if your file isn't here somewhere, and you submitted it since Sunday... then I didn't get it.