View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 11:46 PM   #1255
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164
Default Re: The Wii is Here.

Okay, Wii Party v2 officially ended less than an hour ago. The whole night was centered around WarioWare: Smooth Moves, with the main participants being me, Kenzya, Neonatrias, my girlfriend, and another random girl that none of you know. Well, long story short, we all got into it and ended up playing for an hour longer than we originally intended to.

As I had suspected, WarioWare is the perfect party game. Of course, you have to have the right people to play it with. We had the quiet guy that rocked us all, the crazy-yet-awesome guy, the guy who kept getting rocked unfairly (me rofl), the girl who didn't know what the heck she was doing but loving it the whole time, and the girl that did a decent job after some practice; a pretty standard group, I'd say. We were all laughing, yelling at each other, and whatever the entire time. Of course, the poses were fun as I had expected, but laughing at each other screwing up at microgames (which is much more comical with other people) was definitely the best part. And, while I had planned to do other things, WarioWare was the beginning and end.

If you can get some of your gamer friends over to your house to play the Wii some time, make sure WarioWare is the center of entertainment. You'll definitely have a blast.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
nforcer06164 is offline   Reply With Quote