View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 03:00 AM   #32
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default Welcome to the NHK & Tactical Roar Simfiles

After, lemme see. 38 days or 5.4 weeks or 1 month of no Jubo Simfiles. hehe.

Here we go again ^o^

All of this new 10 simfile I've made can be download on my 51-75 anime simfiles, if you wish to download about 463mb
Here the schedule on my 10 simfile Single Download List

22nd: Welcome to the NHK 1st & 2nd Ending Themes, Tactical Roar Opening
23rd: Kaleido Star 1st, 2nd, 3rd Opening Themes
24th: D.Gray-man Opening, Erementar Gerad Opening, Otome wa Boki/Onee-sama ni Koi****eru Ending
25th: a secret simfile (1), but if you download my 51-75 pack then you know

- - - - -

Today, 22nd

Tactical Roar Opening Theme - "Tatta Hitotsu Dake" by yozuca* | Bemanistyle Download Link (19.12MB)

Welcome to the NHK! (NHK ni Youkoso!) 1st Ending Theme - "Odoru Akachan Ningen" by Kenji Otsuki and Fumihiko Kitsutaka | Bemanistyle Download Link (19.12MB)

Welcome to the NHK! (NHK ni Youkoso!) 2nd Ending Theme - "Modokashii Sekai no Ue de" by Yui Makino | Bemanistyle Download Link (11.6MB)

- - - - -

Alright, as usual... All my simfiles have Video, Lyrics, Banner, Background, No Video Script and now recently Banner Videos.

I'll add the external links (elsewhere from Bemanistyle) on my Simfile page soon.

Done all these simfiles in about 20 or so days. Man I was away for a long while on simfile seen and done 16 simfiles since Nov. 14th (Code Geass Opening). other 6 simfiles are in Otaku's Dream 2nd Anime Mix hopefully that'll be done soon too.

Enjoy Look forward to the others

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...

Last edited by Jubo; 02-9-2007 at 05:59 AM..
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote