View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 11:56 PM   #155
DrugstoreCowboy
Is Famouz
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DrugstoreCowboy
Default Re: This will help FFR as a whole

Just a few things, to get back on topic.

First off, my sister and her best friends actually run a tshirt company that makes tshirts for some local bands and other mainstream bands. Its nothing big, but it might be an idea to consider. It only costs them about 3 dollars per shirt. (cost of shirt + ink) You might want to check into this? And because its my sisters best friend, i can go over and monitor this, and possibly help out the shipping process. Like, they make the shirts and i could ship them to everyone who orders. They are high quality shirts that i actually wear. Just a thought. http://www.myspace.com/afarcryclothing

Second, I have over 21,000 friends on myspace. I run a promotion company on myspace, and with a single bulletin posted, i reach out to about 5,000 - 7,000 people who are online at a certain time, so i can advertise to everyone in that manner. On top of that, I am an admin on 7 counterstrike servers, so i can easily advertise ingame across everyones screen to visit FFR <3

Goodluck with your decisions.

Also, the siggy editor is great, except the last game played isnt working right now for some reason. maybe check on that?

DrugstoreCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote