View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 09:00 PM   #14
UberMario
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to UberMario Send a message via MSN to UberMario Send a message via Skype™ to UberMario
Default Re: This will help FFR as a whole

I was thinking about the FFR convention thing for a while now. How EverQuest has far faires and conventions and theres the Otakon in Ontario and Anime Evolution in BC (Just saying these cause I'm from Canada). I'd say the FFR Convention would take place in Texas, but probably not for a while. Not until FFR becomes really famous. It's getting there at a steady speed though.

That membership thing... I don't think unlimited credits is fair. It WOULD give no purpose to the credits. I feel credits do have a significant impact on new people. It gives people a goal and by the time they have all the purchased songs and the secret songs they are good at it and would continue playing. I'm saying if one person has infinite credits, you'd have to stop them from being able to transfer credits, or have it so they do have credits, but only the secret songs are unlocked for them.

I was thinking having to pay for the priviledges the myspace-ish people use. The profile chat only on paid members profiles. and the wall and uploading the pictures into your gallery. I dunno.

Custom titles under the username, different forum background and/or ffr page background and/or ffr thegame background colour.

Just throwing out ideas.