Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Who Is the Best (and has contributed the most to FFR)? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=98953)

footbull3196 09-2-2008 07:32 PM

Who Is the Best (and has contributed the most to FFR)?

Ok, well, there are three people (my idols XD jk) that i think really deserve recognition for being some of the best people on this site. Here they are:

MrRubix (for being the best player ever at his time and almost single-handedly forcing the difficulties to be adjusted, aside from FFR Beta)

Sprite- (not only one of the best players ever, but also has the most votes and is a great mod)

HammyMcSquirrel (has given away subscriptions and given back to the community of FFR, aside from being a great FFR player)

EAGAMES (he claimed he had more votes than Sprite-, so I put him in here, and everyone knows who he is)

Tell me if you think there is someone I left off this list. Also, even if you do disagree, or vote differently than someone, all of these people are still great people and respected in the FFR community by everyone.

The question is, who do you think is the best?

customstuff 09-2-2008 07:34 PM

Re: Who Is the Best (and has contributed the most to FFR)?

Me because I'm me.

Mr.Nothing 09-2-2008 07:34 PM

What about Phynx?
He is THE MOST generous non-mod/admin on the entire site, and everyone knows this.

Think before you make threads.

[TeRa] 09-2-2008 07:35 PM

Tass.
PS, UltimaAssassin is the highest rated, though that means nothing, he used to update his profile often to appear on the front page, and thumb up everyone and comment them asking for one back.

Edit: Stop making pointless threads.

Sullyman2007 09-2-2008 07:37 PM

Who Is the Best (and has contributed the most to FFR)?
Quote:

MrRubix (for being the best player ever at his time and almost single-handedly forcing the difficulties to be adjusted, aside from FFR Beta)
Rubix hasn't contributed anything.. actually I think he was a subscriber for a little.. but that's it.

I think you forgot Drugstorecowboy. He has contributed more than most people on this site combined.. apparently more than any of us even know.

Sprite and Hammy are both pretty cool.

What about Phynx? Mr. Generous.

On a side note... you can't really say someone is both "the best" and has "contributed the most". One person can be freaking awesome and contribute nothing (Rubix) while another may be, say, less known than most people, maybe not as good at the game, but has contributed more than anyone (Drugstore <3)

Just saying.

[TeRa] 09-2-2008 07:38 PM

Rubix came up with token ideas (or a token picture, I forget which, if not both) and a give away idea(s?), and probably some other stuff.

True though, DSC has gotten TONS of permission.

Mr.Nothing 09-2-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sullyman2007 (Post 2779330)
I think you forgot Drugstorecowboy. He has contributed more than most people on this site combined.. apparently more than any of us even know.

Ricky has contributed in more ways than one as well. Most people can't even begin to reach the amount he has given to this site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [TeRa] (Post 2779325)
Stop making pointless threads.

Also this.

customstuff 09-2-2008 07:39 PM

*cough* Omnipwn *cugh*

fido123 09-2-2008 07:40 PM

Best at the game would have to be either Shash or Mr. Rubix

Contributions wise (Non-Admin), Drugstore got a bunch of permissions, Phynx has given away so much stuff to users (Thanks you for the Album =D), and really a lot more could be mentioned such as Jimerax.

You seem to have this idea that profile votes mean something...they don't.

Sullyman2007 09-2-2008 07:42 PM

The thread only goes to **** if the community lets it. Lets try not letting that happen for once..

AC1speakerbox 09-2-2008 07:43 PM

Easily Phynx.
You fail miserably.

footbull3196 09-2-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fido123 (Post 2779343)
You seem to have this idea that profile votes mean something...they don't.

I didn't say they meant everything, it's just that, when a lot of people know you, they'll vote for you, whether you whore the votes or not. Just saying...

EDIT: and i completely forgot about phynx, because he is extremely generous. Thx for the tourney and subbie phynx.

Is phynx good at FFR the Game though? This also has to do with ideas for the actual game and contributions to that, which Sprite- did do.

igotrhythm 09-2-2008 07:44 PM

I voted Sprite. He's an awesome player and a mod besides.

I was there when he posted his video of an unrecorded Death Piano AAA in the multiplayer chat room, and was so moved that I decided to post it in the Unrecorded Scores thread for him. His achievement was that epic.

MyRoseTearsBlood 09-2-2008 07:46 PM

I wanna say LD. He does so much for the site.

edit: 500 post get =D

Yoshiisland 09-2-2008 07:46 PM

Phynx, and Emerald are the best.

heyitsmee 09-2-2008 07:46 PM

jesus

STEPMANIAENMASCARADO 09-2-2008 07:48 PM

shashakiro just won every catagory

even best admin

footbull3196 09-2-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STEPMANIAENMASCARADO (Post 2779365)
shashakiro just won every catagory

even best admin

Didn't he quit for a while, cuz he didn't have time?

EnR 09-2-2008 08:11 PM

None of the above. Even though I love them all <3

s0ulst0n3 09-2-2008 08:21 PM

Didn't read thread, sorry if this has been said but Phynx should be on there. He's definitely the best and has contributed more then anything to FFR. After that, I would say Sprite. He spent countless hours and sleepless nights on that tournament and I respect him a huge deal for that. I basically had to drag him to bed to get sleep. xD

No offense, but although Rubix is good at FFR, the amount he has contributed TO FFR has been minimal. He shouldn't be on there, there are more deserving people (No offense at all).