Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   LOL (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=97025)

*Veronica* 08-1-2008 12:59 AM

LOL

Its funny how people in mp are calling me a hacker, I keep telling them I play SM, but no they don't believe me. One of them said there was no way a person like me could get such scores on various higher leveled songs on this site for the time I have been here...which is about a year. I don't play FFR much because I don't really feel the need to. I consider myself to be intermediate level on SM, so don't get excited if you want to see epic scores because, they aren't.

I lack hard on jacks and speed in general

Average score on an average song

I was pleased with this one but the 32nds still give me hard time

This songs just sounds cool

As you can see those aren't that great, its not my fault FFR is lenient. Since I pissed off so many people with legitimacy, I'm going to play FFR all day long and piss off even more people =^_^=

-*Veronica*

Cleavage 08-1-2008 01:02 AM

Re: LOL

noobs in mp :/

foilman8805 08-1-2008 01:06 AM

Players are always really aggressive towards people who don't have a lot of recorded stats because they think that you should suck or something.

FFR has always been like that, people are always quick to call BS and hax before they just admit that you're a better player who hasn't wasted all her time playing FFR. That's just how it is. :/

[TeRa] 08-1-2008 01:07 AM

Arch is pretty bad, Illumination isn't bad, genocide FA/MA could use some work, same with DMYK.

-Yukari- 08-1-2008 01:10 AM

Oh, haha, yeah. You should have been here back when I started my account. I unlocked some easy-ass token and everybody called BS. I even mentioned I had 3 years prior SM experience, and they kept on callin' BS. It's pretty sad really. Best thing to do is just ignore it, and that's advice I wish I would have taken, trust me.

And like yourself, I don't even consider myself good. My scores are nowhere near legendary or anything to call BS on. But that's not what people are concerned about. As a rule of thumb, if you achieve any score they cannot achieve, you hacked.

*Veronica* 08-1-2008 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [TeRa] (Post 2422550)
Arch is pretty bad, Illumination isn't bad, genocide FA/MA could use some work, same with DMYK.

Like I said buddy I'm no expert so far that will be my best for now simply because I'm using C650 which is much faster than C600. I'm still adjusting to my new mod so they will be bad.

Oh yeah...I just AAAed cruel whole on FFR.

LoneW0lf 08-1-2008 01:16 AM

go AAA seven, somewhere in dance 2.
yer pretty good :P

EDEdDNEdDYFaN 08-1-2008 01:24 AM

ffr mp is a joke so who cares

s0ulst0n3 08-1-2008 01:25 AM

People in MP are jerks. Refer to my freak out session a couple months ago. >.>

Nice scores. You could improve your Arch though. ^^

NFD 08-1-2008 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Veronica* (Post 2422558)
Like I said buddy I'm no expert so far that will be my best for now simply because I'm using C650 which is much faster than C600. I'm still adjusting to my new mod so they will be bad.

Oh yeah...I just AAAed cruel whole on FFR.

It also doesn't help that all your About Me sections says is "Piss off". Y'know COULD JUST BE ME, but I don't like douche-bags, :/

[TeRa] 08-1-2008 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDEdDNEdDYFaN (Post 2422563)
ffr mp is a joke so who cares

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0ulst0n3 (Post 2422568)
People in MP are jerks. Refer to my freak out session a couple months ago. >.>

:(

MP is where I spend most my day.

Commandersa1 08-1-2008 01:32 AM

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

Also, nice scores. I looked at your level ranks, nice AAAs.

foilman8805 08-1-2008 01:33 AM

I generally have to agree though, MP is a pretty hostile place - I remember the rampage that s0ul went on, and I haven't had the greatest experience in MP either.

If you're known in there, then you can do whatever you want. If you're not so known, you're fodder for the cannon.

OnixRose 08-1-2008 01:33 AM

there's no need to get offensive over tera's critiquing, every one gives their two cents when people post scores, and he kind seems to know what he's talking about, maybe it's just me?

s0ulst0n3 08-1-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [TeRa] (Post 2422573)

Tera, you're cool. I was just referring to most of the jerks in MP. :)

*Veronica* 08-1-2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnixRose (Post 2422579)
there's no need to get offensive over tera's critiquing, every one gives their two cents when people post scores, and he kind seems to know what he's talking about, maybe it's just me?

I wasn't being mean I was telling him that these are the best I can get for now because I moved to a higher Cmod.

OnixRose 08-1-2008 01:41 AM

you seemed like the type of person to get angry over very small insignificant things so i thought I'd mention it
edit: as for your scores I've only played arch soo I don't know anything about the rest

fo3h4mm3r 08-1-2008 02:11 AM

I say nice scores cause frankly I suck at sm pretty bad (well not like I'm bad just my MA is HORRIBLE)

EDIT:and apparently I'm stupid hah =D

EDEdDNEdDYFaN 08-1-2008 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [TeRa] (Post 2422573)

congrats on wasting most of your day

the fact that people use the mp to just chat all day and not play is boring as **** because it means i cant find a game with people at decent levels.

who_cares973 08-1-2008 04:01 AM

im not well known in mp and i do alot of what i want =/

MP is srs biznus