Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR PA Meter (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=84626)

LLaMaSaUceYup 12-29-2007 02:25 PM

FFR PA Meter

At the right top corner of the FFR screen, it would say
PA: 22.3, for example. (Image)
And would keep changing, depending on the more perfects (+) or the more goods (-).

Would this be a good idea.
It is just a suggestion.

Perfects divided by goods = PA.

Adamaja456 12-29-2007 02:47 PM

Re: FFR PA Meter

oh i was thinking of it showing in the top right corner of the homescreen

+1 support

LLaMaSaUceYup 12-29-2007 02:51 PM

But your PA would be different for all the songs, unless you would want you average PA, out of every song.

EDEdDNEdDYFaN 12-29-2007 03:08 PM

If you do perfects divided by goods and you get a AAA, wouldn't the game (or the bar) be messed up because you can't divide by 0?

edit : also, good luck trying to look at that while you play.

LLaMaSaUceYup 12-29-2007 03:09 PM

If you start the song, and never get a good, then it will just say, PA:
There will be a blank. Or it will be the number of arrows/combo.

LLaMaSaUceYup 12-29-2007 05:24 PM

bump?

[TeRa] 12-29-2007 05:32 PM

why perfects devided by goods?

i would think it would be total number of perfects devided by total number of arrows so far and have it show up as a percent, kinda like how SiU works.

Crashfan3 12-29-2007 05:58 PM

Yeah, and what about when you get an average?

Also, like EDEdDNEdDYFaN said, it would be way hard to glance at up in the top corner. That's all it takes to mess up your timing by just a fraction of a second.

This would probably be easier:

EDIT: Also, a thing in the options menu that could change what you put in that textbox would be nice. (Examples: Percentage, # of misses, song grade, etc...)

(If you couldn't tell, I totally support this. ^.^)

Adamaja456 12-29-2007 06:02 PM

/\ yes

and i kinda like the idea of perfs divided by all arrows

Zageron 12-29-2007 06:05 PM

I like this idea.

We could also have a bar in our profile that says "Total PA" and it adds the PA on very song together to form your total. That way people with excellent PA would be very high on the list, even if they got 10 misses and 5 boos.

rushyrulz 12-29-2007 06:19 PM

Great suggestion! 1000% yes! I was thinking we needed something like this, but I just couldn't put my finger on what. Excellent suggestion. I hope the admins actually do something about it.

You should make a list of supporters.

heyitsmee 12-30-2007 06:35 AM

nice i want to see that

% of perfects from 100% of arrows in file
good for beginners cool for all

skishmonkey72 12-30-2007 06:57 AM

Awesome. Maybe it'll help my abominable PA failage, having it stare me in the face (I'm not joking).

Support.

gabgabo 12-30-2007 11:42 AM

I support this. That's cool but someone talked about AAA causing a problem because you can't divide by 0, this is now right with the Number of Perfects/Total song arrows. But on the other hand, what about people who pass a song without any single perfect, would your PA be 0. If so, then this is better then AAA.

LLaMaSaUceYup 12-30-2007 12:31 PM

Thank you for all your suggestions/ helping out.
A list of supporters? Will do later.

nestlekwik 12-30-2007 12:34 PM

I've really been wanting to get the percentage performance into the game for some time now and it's really my key scoring lean for 3rd Style. While it isn't the same as the overall performance percentage I'm looking for in 3rd Style, perfects divided by number of arrows would definitely equal a PA percentage. If it could be possible in 2nd Style, we could maybe implement an MP toggle so the winner is based off the higher PA percentage rather than the total score. I would have to talk to Xelius about the possibilities of that and I would have to think of any implications it could possibly have on MP ranks.

AOD_ELEMENT 12-30-2007 12:36 PM

yeah thats a really good idea it would be like a very good idea but idk if they will do it or make it not show pa but % so far done with song and % points of AAA

LLaMaSaUceYup 12-30-2007 12:59 PM

Thank you for the support AOD, and especially Nestlekwik.
;]

Roi Siveran 12-30-2007 01:13 PM

1/0 on FFR will just show up as NAN, so both P/G+A and perfects/arrows would show.

Just don't put it on our profiles. (Roi Siveran's PA = .001 or something)

omgitznpv 12-30-2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLaMaSaUceYup (Post 1956313)
Thank you for the support AOD

wait what