Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   The Rubix Clan (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=81434)

MissusRubix 11-5-2007 08:58 PM

The Rubix Clan

Hi everyone, I am MrRubix's mother/girlfriend. I gave birth to him and now we are dating.

MrRubix got me into FFR. Actually, I just joined because I didn't want my baby to be part of something I wasn't part of.

MrRubix and I are going to have JuniorRubixes one day.

I like lobster and shrimp.

**EDIT**

I also think I should take this opportunity to introduce my baby. He is my second child, my first being a beautiful little girl who is three years old and not toilet trained.

First off, the most important thing you should know about MrRubix is that he thinks he is Asian. He likes Asian food, Asian women (correction: Asian womAn - me), Asian languages...
Secondly, he is tall. Like, really tall. Like I want to put a pile of bricks on him so that he can shrink a few inches.

MrRubix is clever; he got it from me because I am his mommy and gave him his genes. Apart from his height, because I'm Asian and therefore a midget.

MrRubix and I both attend a kickass IVY LEAGUE xD school which we pay a serious load of cash for and really, really hate attending.

MrRubix is not as 1337 as he thinks he is.
HA HA HA everyone laugh at MrRubix

bender5 11-5-2007 09:01 PM

Re: The Rubix Clan

haii misses rubix mother to the biggest controversy that ever hit ffr

-Moo- 11-5-2007 09:02 PM

lol'd again

EnR 11-5-2007 09:03 PM

ROFL pwnd :), tiny rubix's, very unsafe if you ask me

Theyll be AAA Pants at the age of 3

jellygod 11-5-2007 09:03 PM

lol

-Moo- 11-5-2007 09:04 PM

Hai its lil rubix

dAnceguy117 11-5-2007 09:05 PM

Shrimp rules.

arsonistsgetallthegirls 11-5-2007 09:16 PM

Idea for a new thread: Discuss the significance of lobster to the success of Mr. Rubix

gabgabo 11-5-2007 09:25 PM

LOL, tiny Rubixes.

chunky_cheese 11-5-2007 09:37 PM

Rubix does have a girlfriend though, never knew it was his mom. GG

MrRubix 11-5-2007 09:46 PM

Oh yeah?

Well here's what I have to say about MissusRubix.

MissusRubix has a pug and it's really quite disturbing. It runs around in its own poo. It's quite the sight to see. I enjoy feeding it Cheeto rings because it looks quite cute when it eats. MissusRubix looks a lot like her pug.

MissusRubix goes through ninety Red Bulls a day. Therefore she's constantly wired and bouncing around the room -- I can never get a good night's sleep. Sometimes I replace her Red Bull with water -- it doesn't seem to have much effect. She also has a Brita water filter. I forgot to replace the water. Sorry :X

MissusRubix enjoys seafood, but what you don't know is that it's because she's half Asian, half hammerhead shark. This also explains why she enjoys headbutting me all the time. I wonder if it has caused her brain damage?

MissusRubix wishes she had a penis.

She also plays SuperTux way too much because she is a Linux addict. She forgets to hold down the Run button so she can never figure out why she's constantly dying.

MissusRubix also watches so much South Park that she is beginning to sound like Cartman.

LOOOOL TAKETHT MSRUBIX

MissusRubix 11-5-2007 09:47 PM

I don't constantly die! I hate you.

MrRubix 11-5-2007 09:47 PM

Oh yeah? I am going to make a video of you, right here, right now. Let's play some SuperTux.

rel89 11-5-2007 09:51 PM

What? That's disgusting. The mother dating the son.. omg.. FFR = dead.

Nightfirecat 11-5-2007 09:51 PM

Uhh MAJOR WTF.

Rubin0 11-5-2007 09:52 PM

Lol it's kinda cute in a random screwed up kind of way.

MissusRubix 11-5-2007 09:53 PM

Rubix is mocking the newbie, I think he should be banned.

dore 11-5-2007 09:53 PM

mmmm deformed inbred babies with Rubix Cubes instead of hands

TS_SonicMaster 11-5-2007 09:54 PM

haha lulz abound

MrRubix 11-5-2007 09:57 PM

LOL@people who actually think she is my mother.

Come on guys