Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   It's about time I say way I haven't been around much. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=80275)

Nova1986 10-17-2007 12:40 PM

It's about time I say way I haven't been around much.

Well guys and gals. I know you probably don't know me aswell as you thought but I must say the reason I ain't around much anymore.

My old man passed away on September the 3rd. It's hard going at the moment but I am coping just like the rest of my family. It's a weird thing coming back home not seeing him there, just the memory of him laying there dead everytime I walk into my own house. He died in his sleep which I thought was good. I couldn't of faced him suffer else I would of been in more deeper shock after coming back from work and seeing him. He had died an hour before I got into the house. I got to say my proper goodbye at the funeral and still remember it went well, just as I planned, saddening but it was a good way he went with the goodbyes.

He had his 15 minutes of fame a couple of weeks before he passed I may also add. He flipped his car over after sneezing and survived. He also made the front page news after this incident. I still have the paper. I am glad I got to work with him at the place he gave me an oppertunity to do. And I gave my speech in return of his life and how much I cared for him. All this makes me upset. But I must say he is/was the best dad in the world. I stuck with him through and through.

Thanks for your time.

fastfingers65 10-17-2007 12:52 PM

Re: It's about time I say way I haven't been around much.

Sad.

MrRubix 10-17-2007 12:57 PM

My condolences for your loss, although I know firsthand that you must hear that a lot.

My father passed away before college. He also flipped his car going too fast, but the difference is that my father did not survive the flip.

Times will be hard -- try to keep yourself occupied with hobbies and activities. Hang out with friends, focus on school, catch a movie once in a while. It's hard to keep up energy in a severe downtime, but it will help preserve your emotional well-being.

Always here if you ever need someone to talk to who has experienced something similar.

Yoshiisland 10-17-2007 01:07 PM

Holy.

I know, it was really tough for me, when I lost a family member. It was way back.

Just stay calm, watch movies, do fun things, like playing FFR, video games, etc, like Rubix said. If you keep it up, you would be alright.

If you want to chit chat with me, feel free to add me on your YIM, or MSN. You may note me if you want my AIM, as my AIM my overload my AIM contact list, if I shown it to FFR.

Nova1986 10-17-2007 02:11 PM

I am coping, trust me, it's hard to see things for what they really are sometimes, but I cried the other night just from depression, but I am all good, oh I keep up all the good stuff, it's just I wanted you all to know that some of these things happen, take precious time in conceling what's really out there.

Thanks for your messages.

add me if you wish, bertsta@msn.com I use.

Specforces 10-17-2007 03:44 PM

Sorry for your loss, and I'm glad that you find solace in the FFR community. We're full of trolls and hate but at the same time we're one big dysfunctional family. Keep your head up and it's good to see you back here in this insane world.

Snowcrafta 10-17-2007 03:48 PM

Wait who are you?

dsadsadsa 10-17-2007 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowcrafta (Post 1838200)
Wait who are you?

I haven't even posted on these forums in months, but I felt the obligation this time.

Well said.

Kekeb 10-17-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specforces (Post 1838197)
We're full of trolls and hate

See above posts. Sorry for the loss Nova.

fastfingers65 10-17-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshiisland (Post 1837999)
as my AIM my overload my AIM contact list, if I shown it to FFR.

Sure.

pokelda 10-17-2007 06:17 PM

hey look trolls

pokelda 10-17-2007 06:18 PM

i heard troll fat sell for around 50 gold

pokelda 10-17-2007 06:18 PM

troll fat makes awesome health potions

pokelda 10-17-2007 06:19 PM

quick someone get me a spear

fastfingers65 10-17-2007 06:21 PM

huh wut

pokelda 10-17-2007 06:27 PM

ps: loss of family always makes me cry ;.;