Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Hi (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=63093)

Jackie Chan 03-16-2007 04:50 PM

Hi

Hi everyone, Im Jackie Chan. The Jackie Chan you see in all those kick ass movies. Im here to kick ass. :)

purebloodtexan 03-16-2007 04:54 PM

Re: Hi

Welcome to FFR.

The only thing that I ask of you is not to act like Jackie Chan during your entire forum experience. Noone will take it well.

fullmoon99 03-16-2007 04:55 PM

i agree ^
but welcome anywayz!

Jackie Chan 03-16-2007 04:56 PM

But I thought everyone loved me :(

falcondude 03-16-2007 04:58 PM

Yea, we love people that will knock us out in seconds. :P

Well, welcome, read the stickies, have fun!

fullmoon99 03-16-2007 04:59 PM

who doesnt love jackie chan? i never said i didnt love jackie chan^^

Bruce Lee 03-16-2007 05:02 PM

you are a subpar martial artist, and an even worse actor.

Just what is an actor? Is he not the sum total of all that he is - his level of understanding, his capability to captivate the audience because he is real in the expression of his personal feelings toward what was required in the scene? You can spot such artists from ordinary ones like that. The Americans have a word for it, it’s called charisma. What you see on the screen is the sum total of his level of understanding, his taste, his educational background, his intensity, etc.

fullmoon99 03-16-2007 05:02 PM

very deep ^

TheRapingDragon 03-16-2007 05:03 PM

Hi.

purebloodtexan 03-16-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackie Chan (Post 1354184)
But I thought everyone loved me :(

We don't hate you. I'll give you two examples so you can get my point.

Member: King Leonidas
Forum: FFR
Description: He kept acting like he was a warrior in 300
Posts before it got on people's nerves: 12

Member: Chewbacca
Forum: VGDC
Description: Kept acting like a ****ing Wookie (Just kept saying "WRAAAGH!!!")
Posts before it got on people's nerves: He was banned.

Do you understand what I mean?

fullmoon99 03-16-2007 05:05 PM

haha

Jackie Chan 03-16-2007 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce Lee (Post 1354203)

Just what is an actor? Is he not the sum total of all that he is - his level of understanding, his capability to captivate the audience because he is real in the expression of his personal feelings toward what was required in the scene? You can spot such artists from ordinary ones like that. The Americans have a word for it, it’s called charisma. What you see on the screen is the sum total of his level of understanding, his taste, his educational background, his intensity, etc.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL THIS MADE ME LMFAO ROFLROFLROFL!!!

fullmoon99 03-16-2007 05:22 PM

...he got so serious.....XD

purebloodtexan 03-16-2007 05:22 PM

Way to make two accounts.........

fullmoon99 03-16-2007 05:24 PM

....*sighs*.....im very bored right about now....

Bruce_Lee 03-16-2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce Lee (Post 1354203)

You are an impersonator. I am the REAL Bruce Lee. I will beat you up like I beat up Chuck Norris.

fullmoon99 03-16-2007 05:29 PM

o god not another one......XD

Bruce Lee 03-16-2007 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackie Chan (Post 1354262)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL THIS MADE ME LMFAO ROFLROFLROFL!!!

What sort of honorable man speaks in such a way. Especially such an established and well-known martial artist.

You must think of yourself not as a man, but as water.

You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can crash, drip, flow...be water my friend.

Most people only live for their image. That is why where some have a self, a starting point, most people have a void. Because they are so busy projecting themselves as ‘this’ or ‘that,’ they end up wasting and dissipating all their energy in projection and conjuring up of facade, rather than centering their energy on expanding and broadening their potential or expressing and relaying this unified energy for efficient communication. When another human being sees a self-actualizing person walk past, he cannot help but say: ‘Hey now, there is someone real!’

TheRapingDragon 03-16-2007 05:30 PM

This thread delivers.

fullmoon99 03-16-2007 05:32 PM

llol