Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Greatest Moment Of Your Life (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=60479)

coolade123 02-15-2007 07:46 PM

Greatest Moment Of Your Life

What was the greatest moment of your life? I can't really think of one right now :-p

abyss05 02-15-2007 07:47 PM

Re: Greatest Moment Of Your Life

Posting in this thread.

SulferDragon 02-15-2007 07:48 PM

Every second... of every day... (Except when I'm sick, or doing shcool)

lexis_is_icecold24 02-15-2007 07:50 PM

When I first jizzed

MAGICAL EXPERIENCE!

mead1 02-15-2007 08:49 PM

I think it was when I stared into the cool blue eyes of the woman I loved on that magical night years ago. The room was dark, some sappy song was playing too loudly, but for me, the night was brilliant. Every detail is etched into my mind as though it was yesterday. The way I stood, the way she smelled, the way we moved. It all feels like a dream. Like it happened a moment ago, like it happened a millenia ago. I could hear her singing the song, but it sounded distant. I was too far gone at that point. I was wrapped up in the moment. I was in love, and it was everything I had hoped for. Our embrace seemed to last for hours, I had to force myself to breathe. I was so afraid. Then, I let go. I let myself be rather then being. As I shifted from active to passive voice, it was as though my life was being viewed through a television. A magical romance, fit for a late night movie, cherished by the old and the very young.

msbrunnettemickey 02-15-2007 08:58 PM

How ironic.

Chrissi 02-15-2007 09:01 PM

Traditionally the thread-starter would give their own answer first....

But I guess mine was.... laying on my bed with the man I love just after having sex and cuddling together and feeling the love. It's just this one time, I can remember it particularly. It was really special.

The_Q 02-15-2007 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrissi
But I guess mine was.... laying on my bed with the man I love just after having sex and cuddling together and feeling the love. It's just this one time, I can remember it particularly. It was really special.

It's always the sex with you, isn't it? Why can't we just have nice Scrabble nights like we used to?

Q

Tibs 02-15-2007 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mead1 (Post 1196054)
I think it was when I stared into the cool blue eyes of the woman I loved on that magical night years ago. The room was dark, some sappy song was playing too loudly, but for me, the night was brilliant. Every detail is etched into my mind as though it was yesterday. The way I stood, the way she smelled, the way we moved. It all feels like a dream. Like it happened a moment ago, like it happened a millenia ago. I could hear her singing the song, but it sounded distant. I was too far gone at that point. I was wrapped up in the moment. I was in love, and it was everything I had hoped for. Our embrace seemed to last for hours, I had to force myself to breathe. I was so afraid. Then, I let go. I let myself be rather then being. As I shifted from active to passive voice, it was as though my life was being viewed through a television. A magical romance, fit for a late night movie, cherished by the old and the very young.

That night was beautiful, wasn't it sweety. :)

mead1 02-15-2007 09:09 PM

EVERY TIME I WRITE, IT HAS TO BE ABOUT YOU?

GOD YOU ARE SO SELF-CENTERED

The_Q 02-15-2007 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mead
GOD, YOU ARE SO SELF-CENTERED

Am not. Occasionally I give to the passing charity. Sometimes I even don't jerk off to the mirror.

Q

Tantric 02-16-2007 02:56 AM

wtf Q?

Anyways...this is a hard question. I have many great memories. Hmm..well I'd have to say...when I gave a silver ring to my g/f before she left to mexico. I was pretty emotional about it...and so was she. Probablly the happiest I've ever felt that night.

darkshark 02-16-2007 03:21 AM

My first real kiss, truly the perfect moment. 'nuff said.

Tantric 02-16-2007 03:28 AM

auww my first real kiss was magical! i rode home on my moped screaming YEAAH! all the way...you'd think i'd won the lottery or something...

UberMario 02-16-2007 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantric (Post 1196833)
i rode home on my moped screaming YEAAH! all the way...

THAT WAS YOU?!

Tantric 02-16-2007 03:44 AM

lol probably.

Evascythe 02-16-2007 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexis_is_icecold24 (Post 1195748)
When I first jizzed

MAGICAL EXPERIENCE!

ninja'd by iiiiiiiiice

Darkstalker_X 02-16-2007 04:38 AM

That one first night with my love... I can't say it any better.

SethSquall 02-16-2007 08:05 AM

There has been a few. Although most of them are tied to negativity.

Skiing was awesome. In the French alps. When you get the ski lift all the way to the top of the mountains and you just look at the view, it is seriously breathtaking. The trip on the awesome full stop anyway. Went with loads of my mates, Ski lessons from a Ninja (Seriously, he was a Ninja, He would get on a ski lift last and be the first one at the top of the mountain), Legal to drink and I still smoked weed back then. Sometimes I'd be on the balcony of are room with 4 mates, drinking and smoking while watching the thickest snow fall, completely cloaking us. Other nights we go to the town centre which was like 2 minutes walk from us, go bowling and eat pizza and stuff.

I would recommend going to the French Alps to anyone.

stretchypanda 02-16-2007 08:26 AM

I definitely read the thread title as "Gayest Moment of your Life" and came here prepared to lock.