Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What do i do... (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=55267)

AeonShadow 12-9-2006 01:26 AM

What do i do...

I really need help, i feel disapointed. Lets say if theres a girl you like and sometimes it ends up they dont like you, but thats not the situtaion!I really care for this girl and lots more but how do i know if she likes me, and probably oh!let me think this fourm isnt used for these questions well im just so sad. For once in my life i felt so good for something and everytime i try to say anything i go deeper in despair...Im not shy, im just get freaked out andmy heart beats real fast when i try anything!Well anyways go ahead get mad at me for doing this kind of question, its just not my day, it always isnt.This sounds weird and plus more and more but i felt good for once in my life then when i tried next it was blown away!My life goes by and by each day, nothing happens because I dont try, and sometimes when I do it, it turns out imbarrassing.It seems mabey the person i like, likes someone else but it doesnt look like it, and when it happens my mind spins and i cant do a thing. Everytime i try something bad happens, it not like they dont like me it just when it happens all i can do is hide in my shadow all disapointed sad and mad. She funny and nice and lots more.I have so many troubles at school, what do i do, just ask her out, what is that going to do i barely know her!Im insane right now,...go ahead throw this away if you want (cries)cya eventually if i ever come back.

Grandiagod 12-9-2006 01:40 AM

Re: What do i do...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AeonShadow (Post 1028190)
I really need help, i feel disapointed. Lets say if theres a girl you like and sometimes it ends up they dont like you, but thats not the situtaion!

If her not liking you is not the situation, I don't see a problem.

Quote:

I really care for this girl and lots more but how do i know if she likes me, and probably oh!
You can ask her.

Quote:

let me think this fourm isnt used for these questions well im just so sad.
Occasionally it is, but usually we encourage grammar.

Quote:

For once in my life i felt so good for something and everytime i try to say anything i go deeper in despair
Uhh, then if you feel good without saying anything, then don't say anything.

Quote:

...Im not shy, im just get freaked out andmy heart beats real fast when i try anything!
You should exercise more. Cardiovascular does wonders.

Quote:

Well anyways go ahead get mad at me for doing this kind of question,
:evil:

Quote:

its just not my day, it always isnt.This sounds weird and plus more and more but i felt good for once in my life then when i tried next it was blown away!
This makes no sense whatsoever plus more and more.

Quote:

My life goes by and by each day, nothing happens because I dont try, and sometimes when I do it, it turns out imbarrassing.
Trying sounds better than nothing.

Quote:

It seems mabey the person i like, likes someone else but it doesnt look like it, and when it happens my mind spins and i cant do a thing.
You know what, asking her if she likes you would allieviate all your worries. If she doesn't, then you don't have to waste your time, if she does, then great.

Quote:

Everytime i try something bad happens, it not like they dont like me it just when it happens all i can do is hide in my shadow all disapointed sad and mad.
They? Who is they?

Quote:

She funny and nice and lots more.
Awwwww...

Quote:

I have so many troubles at school,
Lemme guess, you do bad in English class?

Quote:

what do i do, just ask her out, what is that going to do i barely know her!Im insane right now,...
Wait, you barely know her, but you're totally obsessed?

Quote:

go ahead throw this away if you want (cries)cya eventually if i ever come back.
I'm going to hold my breath until you come back.

PS. I would have been meaner, but I feel sorry for you.

AeonShadow 12-9-2006 01:51 AM

Thx for all you've done, I can understand what i did back then and it was wrong.Lets start i dont even know her name because someone things happened i didnt get the chance to!Hmmmmm, when will i ask her if i send a note ill get in trouble then do the old thing(read it to the class)that will be bad,hmmm straight out but when where in class!I dont even know where to find her at lunch!There is a short break time between 3 period to 4th!mabey thats it but probably no?hmm but shes with friend eh lol.

itmorr 12-9-2006 02:19 AM

That sure sounds like a confusing situation!

AeonShadow 12-9-2006 02:23 AM

Yes it does lol.

jewpinthethird 12-9-2006 02:26 AM

Chances are you will never figure it out. You will keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting until you are pushed to your wit's end. But nothing will happen if you idly stand by and wait for things to fall in place, because they won't. Just keep in mind that rejection is a very real possiblity.

ps. Don't write her a note. Don't ask her over the phone/IM.

G.S.M 12-9-2006 05:05 AM

Just tell her!

You'll lose her forever if you don't. :D

DarkProdigy 12-9-2006 05:19 AM

View Poll Results: What should i do or anything you think is better then this!
Ask her out.....................................................0.......0%
Wait for a long time until i firgure out more............3.......100.00%

Oh, by the way, there is no right answer. Just choose an action and go with it.

xObserveRx 12-9-2006 05:57 AM

Here's some advice:

Spread some Chia pet mix on that barren flap of skin between your legs; maybe you'll actually grow a pair and ask her out.

rade0110 12-9-2006 08:47 AM

I'm sorry....I couldn't understand the first or second post you made too well. But, from what I get, just ask her. For God's sake, it's not the end of the world if she turns you down.

Gamerchic14 12-9-2006 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AeonShadow (Post 1028190)
I really need help, i feel disapointed. Lets say if theres a girl you like and sometimes it ends up they dont like you, but thats not the situtaion!I really care for this girl and lots more but how do i know if she likes me, and probably oh!let me think this fourm isnt used for these questions well im just so sad. For once in my life i felt so good for something and everytime i try to say anything i go deeper in despair...Im not shy, im just get freaked out andmy heart beats real fast when i try anything!Well anyways go ahead get mad at me for doing this kind of question, its just not my day, it always isnt.This sounds weird and plus more and more but i felt good for once in my life then when i tried next it was blown away!My life goes by and by each day, nothing happens because I dont try, and sometimes when I do it, it turns out imbarrassing.It seems mabey the person i like, likes someone else but it doesnt look like it, and when it happens my mind spins and i cant do a thing. Everytime i try something bad happens, it not like they dont like me it just when it happens all i can do is hide in my shadow all disapointed sad and mad. She funny and nice and lots more.I have so many troubles at school, what do i do, just ask her out, what is that going to do i barely know her!Im insane right now,...go ahead throw this away if you want (cries)cya eventually if i ever come back.

Dang ok, Emo just a lil? And just ask the girl, if shes with her friend(s) then just ask to talk to her for a min and see if she'd wanna go to the movies or soemthing. :) not as easy as it sounds yes but hey, it's worth a shot.

duhh_ 12-9-2006 09:23 AM

u never know unless u ask man.

AeonShadow 12-9-2006 09:53 AM

Ill, try ok, but one thing!When do i ask her lol.

Megmo 12-9-2006 10:02 AM

Ask her sometime when she is by herself. If there's other people around, it might embarrass her or yourself depending on the response you get. Plus it's more meaningful to just go up to her in confidence and say it face to face. Even if she rejects you, she will probably appreciate your attempt a lot more if you do it this way instead of having a friend ask her for you or asking her yourself over the phone or IM.

AeonShadow 12-9-2006 10:18 AM

Pretty good Megmo thx, ill use that, also any more would be helpful.

sakura_haruno_123 12-9-2006 01:13 PM

danny im actually dissapointed in u *cries* i...i can tell u dont love melani u love the other girl a......and thats just too sad....my sister is cryin and i am crying too i cant belieave ur doin this ....guess this is the end of our friend ship ....im not even gonna say sorry or anythin im just gonna go.........= ' ( *cries*

Aeongirl13 12-9-2006 01:21 PM

wow u like another girl good 4 u... i guess u'll be better off wit her...u now gave me a reason not to live.. *cries* :'(

Tokzic 12-9-2006 01:23 PM

what the hell

Windscarredfaith 12-9-2006 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 1028518)
what the hell

That's what I said.

AeonShadow 12-9-2006 01:32 PM

*sigh* thats not exatly what i meant though you two!If you want to leave go ahead ill leave too and i dont want that *cries*cya if i ever come back.