Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Shashakiro... new FFR admin? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=50805)

Labeight 09-30-2006 01:08 AM

Shashakiro... new FFR admin?

Could it really be happening? Is Shash turning into a new FFR site admin?

No clue, but I think he's next, or will be sometime in the next short-ish while, judging by him being the one doing the front page updates... even Tass isn't doing them, and he IS the newest FFR site admin.. lol

Oh well, good on you shash... I and others I'm sure would prefer you over some of the people on this site...

Squeek 09-30-2006 01:11 AM

Re: Shashakiro... new FFR admin?

Front page updating merely means he has access to the front page.

All of the Moderators have access to individual parts of the site. The Administrators have access to everything. Basically, we're here to break up the workload.

Shash has Multiplayer moderation and he was given front-page rights so he could run the tournament.

Labeight 09-30-2006 01:17 AM

Ohhh... kay didn't know... OHH **** fight bout to start outside BRBRB

Come to think of it, yea it does seem Shash only posts about the tourney and just adds whatever bits and bobbles need to be added..

Tasselfoot 09-30-2006 08:19 AM

Um. Shash isn't posting those stories.... Shash writes them and Synth posts them.

Just a FYI. I've written most of the recent SotW news posts.

Shashakiro 10-5-2006 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasselfoot (Post 915167)
Um. Shash isn't posting those stories.... Shash writes them and Synth posts them.

Uh yeah, never saw this thread, just to clear it up, I AM posting them, Squeek was right. I'm not a site admin, I was just given news posting previleges because I'm hosting the tournament.

ReikonKeiri 10-5-2006 08:40 PM

Shash should still be the next admin. I mean he is FFR's #1 Time Waster.

JurseyRider734 10-5-2006 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReikonKeiri (Post 921742)
Jurs should be the next admin. I mean she is FFR's #1 Member.

I agree.

Labeight 10-5-2006 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashakiro (Post 921733)
Uh yeah, never saw this thread, just to clear it up, I AM posting them, Squeek was right. I'm not a site admin, I was just given news posting previleges because I'm hosting the tournament.

Lol yea was cleared, I just know that sometimes people get a few "extra" powers before really promoted, or in some polaces they do, just as little tests. Oh well. I was kind of getting my hopes up :P I learn a lot about this game from you :D

Tasselfoot 10-5-2006 09:13 PM

lol... I don't have powers to post main page stories. even though i probably should, as I write almost all of the SotW stories...

regardless, shash's next step would be forum mod... long long long before admin.

i still love him like a sister though.

Trustfull 10-5-2006 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasselfoot (Post 921821)
lol... I don't have powers to post main page stories. even though i probably should, as I write almost all of the SotW stories...

regardless, shash's next step would be forum mod... long long long before admin.

i still love him like a sister though.

lol :P
Shash should be a forum mod then :)

meno_rocks123 10-5-2006 11:23 PM

he should