Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG XXXIV (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=46764)

talisman 07-24-2006 11:27 PM

TWG XXXIV - Day Two

Pregame Post

Player List:

Tasselfoot - TasselFoot
CypherToorima - CypherToorima
petpro32 - petpro35
Afrobean - Afrobean16
mattc16 - mattc16mcfc
nforcer06164 - nforcer06164
Kilgamayan - bjstrattonIM
GuidoHunter - ElSoyokaze
FishFishRevolution - insanelikeafish
sertman - alextp1651
iggymatrixcounter - Iggy911Mc
FoJar - thisisfojar
Wilkin - Wilkini Evili
jwcgator - jwcgator2
JurseyRider734 - im jurs
Tps222 - Tps7910

If your contact info is wrong or missing contact me about it.

PMs going out shortly.

Also, this is the game you signed up for:

16 players
----------

4 wolves
12 psychics lol

cardflipping following every death (lynch or wolf), shows the role of that player.

nocturnal posting (not voting) allowed.

should be a tough game for both sides. humans have time pressure to worry about, wolves have to always be thinking two moves ahead.
----------

Ask if there's any confusion and I shall clarify.

Tps222 07-24-2006 11:33 PM

Re: TWG XXXIV

Well, I'm going to be the first player in history to post legally in the night. I'm off to bed now.

talisman 07-24-2006 11:33 PM

PMs are out... hopefully I didn't **** anything up with them.

Ergo it is now

NIGHT 1

Wolves, I will need your pick by 1 AM tuesday night / wednesday morning (24 hours) eastern time.

Also, you may begin posting, as nocturnal posting is allowed. True, you have nothing to talk about, but go ahead. Discuss.

petpro32 07-24-2006 11:39 PM

So, here we are...

ddrdanc3r55 07-24-2006 11:43 PM

EDIT:

I thought I signed up, but I guess I never did. =/

talisman 07-24-2006 11:44 PM

er randumb I don't think you're in the game unless someone has already asked you to replace them in which case please tell me thanks...

petpro32 07-24-2006 11:48 PM

We have no strategy as of yet, other than cheating. So do we wait till the first wolfing? Or do we try to speculate who the wolves would most likely attack, by means of popularity, guessing, etc.?

sertman 07-24-2006 11:53 PM

What's your AIM, petpro?

petpro32 07-24-2006 11:56 PM

its up in the "Pregame Post"

CheeezyTreat

Tps222 07-25-2006 12:09 AM

My guess is either Tass or Iggy for the night 1 wolfing, as there isn't a guardian.

petpro32 07-25-2006 12:17 AM

Tass does seem to be one of the more pertinant targets, that is if he's not a wolf. But you never know, maybe they deliberately wolf someone else, to raise suspicion against Tass. Hmmm... I think I'm going to like this game...

Tps222 07-25-2006 12:21 AM

Well, that has been attempted in previous games. Who knows, all just speculation.

petpro32 07-25-2006 12:23 AM

I guess your right. Well, I'll wait to see what gets posted, and what's gonna' happen later on.

Kilgamayan 07-25-2006 01:23 AM

Leaving Tass alive to raise suspicion is utter stupidity and should never be attempted unless his words made a fool of him previously. If Tass is human he can and will argue out of ANYTHING that could possibly be put up against him because, at some level, there will be something wrong with it, and he will be sure to figure out what.

If the wolves have any brains at all they'll kill him (barring his being red, of course).

My apologies to Tass if this gets him killed, but it's true. >_>

FishFishRevolution 07-25-2006 08:34 AM

Haha, this is weird, there's even less to talk about now than there will be on Day 1. It's good though, human victory in this game will be aided much more by activity than an alliance-based game would.

So let's have an interrogation; who would you kill tonight? I would be all for killing Tass, I usually am whenever there isn't a guardian and even most times the are. Second choice might be iggy, but maybe FoJaR, just because if I was a wolf, he would be able to tell right away.

jwcgator 07-25-2006 10:44 AM

Ok ok, so fill me in, Every human is a psychic in this game? Meaning all humans get a PM telling how many Wolfs there are left?

talisman 07-25-2006 11:03 AM

After each death I will post that player's role in the thread (that's what cardflipping is), meaning that everyone will have access to the same information that they would have if they were psychics. You won't be receiving PMs.

Tasselfoot 07-25-2006 11:05 AM

Hey asses... stop talking about why it is good for me to be killed night 1. I've already been killed night 1 2 of the past 3 games I've played in (I think). I'd rather not get attacked night 1 for the FIFTH time, thanks...

Tasselfoot 07-25-2006 11:05 AM

Oh. also... petpro, stfu, please. You are already annoying me.

nforcer06164 07-25-2006 11:16 AM

No, there's something called "cardflipping." When a player is lynched, their "card" is "flipped," or their role is revealed. The role is revealed publicly.

Also, I don't think speculating on the kill will do us any good, because it will be worthless once the game starts. Of course, I do believe as TPS said, the wolves will probably end up killing someone like Tass or iggy, but they might go for somebody like yu (fish), Guido... pretty much everybody except the newcomers or returning vets are a sure-shot for tonight.

That being said, assuming their eligibility for a killing through humanity, I believe jwcgator, petpro, sertman, fojar, and cypher are all safe from wolfing for tonight. Oh, and mattc16, purely because though he tries, he can't always contribute too much during peak hours. The rest of us are in some degree of danger, though some more than others.