Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   No one can be happier than me! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=27986)

NightSonnett 06-30-2005 07:33 PM

No one can be happier than me!

Well, on this day two years ago, a fifteen year old girl fell in love with a game called FlashFlashRevolution, and decided to unass herself and make an account. Thus NightSonnett was born, and has been apart of the community ever since. That's right! It's my two year today, and although I'm not extremely close with a lot of you on the forums these days, I have made some incredible friendships, and have had many people influnce me throughout these two years. Therefore, as usual, thanks are in order. Really, thank you to every single one of you for continuing to come to this site, and to make the community what it is. We kick ass (most of the time;) ), and that's what keeps me coming here. You are all awesome and thank you very very very much for the past two years. Here's to another two!

Synth: None of us would be here if it wasn't for you. Thank you so much for your sacrifices and hard work, and late nights wakalakaing with us in the chat ;) We all are so appreciative of what you do, and I know I'm excited for the future of FFR. Thanks so much for keeping this up. I don't know where I'd be without some of the people I've met from here.

Jurs/Twinny!: TWIN I MADE IT TO MY TWO YEAR! Wow. Twin, I can't believe I've been here for so long. Your's is coming up...must be because we're twins. Anyway :P Thanks twin for supporting me, and my goodness...the best of times on FFR have definitely been with you and stevie. I'd never trade them with anything.

Spook: You're probably one of the only people has gotten to me extremely well. We have a strong friendship, and I'm so happy to have met you. You've made a difference (whether you want to believe it or not ;)), and thank you so much for helping me out with a lot of things.

Kagome: Oh man. We've been friends since...pretty much since I set foot inside the chat. You're incredibly sweet, and thank you for allowing us to continue to be friends. It's been an awesome two years, and its fun to think about the old times with all the originals. I'm excited for this summer. Perhaps my dad and I will run into you down in CA!

CyanoticXtC/Jared: Holy hell. What to say about you...You're really awesome. We've had a lot of good times, and I'm sure there's more to come. You're an awesome friend and I really appreciate our conversations and such. But stop playing Halo :P It's bad for you. Especially with Jay. I bet that's where you are right now...Hmph.

LD: Even though we aren't really 'close', I still feel that a HUGE THANK YOU is to be said to you. If it weren't for you, this site wouldn't be as exciting as it is right now. You're helping a lot, and I really appreciate all you've done. We should have a wakalaka-off one day, seeing as how we tied, to see who the TRUE winner is ^_^ Keep on being ridiculously awesome.

chardish: I'm so happy we've recently started talking. It's really nice to get to know different people, and I've had a lot of fun getting to know you better. Not to mention, I love your taste in music. I hope we continue to talk (even though you and I both know we such at it). I appreciate you more than you know! You one person who actually listens to what I have to say. Thank you.

Robby(Because you have too many names now): My goodness. What a two years. I'm really happy that we've gotten to know each other. I think you're an awesome guy, and that I hope you stick around! FFR would be quite lonely without Robby. I know I would.

ThEclipse: You've been around for a looong time. Wow. No really, I <3 you. I should be passing through WA, so you and hayday should meet up with me sometime in the near future. Thanks for all the good times, and your awesomeness ^_^

Hayday: YOU'RE MOVING DOWN HERE ZOMG I'LL TELL YOU IN PERSON!!!1~

shox: You've always been nice to me, and for that I thank you :) You're a gentleman, and you have a wonderful outlook on life. Keep being you, because that's what the ladies like ;)

bandito: Stop hitting on me :P Oh and thanks for the years. It's been awesome. ::EDIT:: This should be longer... I apologize.

nickadeemus: My insomniac in crime. Or at least you used to be. Haven't seen you around for a bit. You're a really great guy. Oh and by the way, I found my phantom shirt. We match!

Dan(Observer): Asspickle, what can I say. You've helped me through some of the toughest things I've had to deal with in growing up. You've seen me at a couple of my worst times. Thank you so much for being here for me, and although we don't talk as much as we used to, I hope we can start up in the future. Your friendship means a lot to me, and I hope we don't lose it! I miss you. Thanks for the two years.

Malreynolds: You. Oh, you. Thank you.

MrXec/Jfef: One of the nicest guys ever. You're one I can talk to. I'm glad I met you, and that I still talk to you to this day. Thanks!

ana: We go waaaay back. We've been around for forever, and we've seen some goodtimes in the chat. I'm really glad you're still around, and haven't left like a lot of the other veterans.

Blitzoo!: I don't think I'll ever stop secksing you. Ever. I really think you're fantastic, and I hope you know that you are. I'm really really thankful that I got to know you a bit, and that you continue to put up with my secksing. Because if you didn't...oh gosh...I don't know what'd I'd do!

Cenright: Where the hell are you?! I haven't seen you online in days! I miss talking to you. We got to talking quite a few times, but it's as if you've disappeared! I miss you. Thanks for being patient with the chat, and I'm still amazed at your rubic skillz.

Destruction: Been around for a while :) You brighten my day, believe it or not. It's always nice to talk to you and hear how you're doing. It's been fun being in the chat with you. I can remember a lot of fun times :)

Mickey: Mickey! Thanks for keeping us entertained when a lot of us get bored, or frustrated with life. You always have some fun stories to tell, and they're fun to hear about. You're a nice girl. Keep rocking.

Jazzy: Two guys walk into a bar and sit down to order a drink. They glance around the interior of the bar and notice that there isn't one person that looks interesting, or even interested in what they seem to be doing. The two men (who are foreign to this town), puzzedly look at each other. The bartender walks up, and says: "Welcome to the Winnipeg Winehouse. What can I get you?" ((NO SERIOUSLY, I'LL CALL YOU WHEN IM OUT OF COLLEGE AND WE CAN FILM IT!))

Liza: You freaking rock. And you're amazingly gorgeous. Thanks for the good times, and I hope we can get to know eachother better.

Jewpin: Yeah, we aren't close, but I'm a fan of your music, and your wittiness. Not to mention your incredibly snazzy suit. Thanks for the wonderful music these two years :)

zajac: My stuffed animals are better than yours. I'll see you when you get here :D...crap ...I just remembered that I was supposed to call you again. Er...sorry =\ I swear I will next time!

Q: I'm glad you decided to 'suck up' to me! If you hadn't we wouldn't have talked, and therefore no friendship. I really wish I could write something longer for you, but I can't find the words. So here's what jason told me to write: 'banditcom: that it was economically bad for you to write this long post, because the benefits people gained in terms of smiles didn't offset the cost of the time and thought you spent into making it' Thanks :)

ET: You've been around as long as I have. And I think its cool that we're both still around. I'll never rock out to Pretty Fly for a Rabi the same way ever again. =)

Lainy: Even though you're on the moon right now, you are possibly one of the most kindest people I've ever met. Thank you so much for being accepting of people, and putting your talent into FFR. Your stepfiles are my favourite. I hope you send me some stars soon...I've gotten a few of them, but I want more ^_^ I miss you like crazy. Countin the days!

Vashy: I don't look like Rachel! But I guess I'll take it as a compliment ; ) I've really had a good time getting to know you. You're hillarious.

Nima: I'm sending them...really, I am.

Laharl/Caseface: Wish you wouldn't have left...I really want to thank you because of the insight you've given me. We've had very many interesting indepth conversations about life and whathaveyou, and I really appreciate you trusting me enough to share your opinions as well as your life with me. I hope to meet you in the near future, and we can party it up in Vegas =)

SUSU: Get out. No really, oldman, GET OUT. <3

Rid: see siggy (except when you pull that crap in the chat :x )

SpartanChurch88: RENT-A-FRIEND! It's been a YEAR since I've been renting, and I must say it has been a glorious year, indeed! Perhaps I might be interested in your new company? Give me info =D Thanks for an awesome year of rentingabilityfriendness ^_^

Tasuke: I told you I'd put you in here. :O!

I'm afraid I'm running out of words, so people like Guido, Sion, Hydro, Mindfields, Spec, EB, Nakalaka, 1-4-4, ddrruler, Jenn, Joshrey, nicki and ryan_o_tool, Thank you so much for the time that I've known you, because it has been a ton of fun that I wouldn't trade for anything else. You all are amazing people that I'm very thankful I've been able to meet, and some of you become very good friends with. Even people who've left, or people I don't see around as much anymore such as solisnk, krost, knuckles, harri, Upon, snake, AngelicMi, PomPom, NcF, Zakon, and Kara ...all of you are amazing.

Thank you, FFR, for the two years that I've had here! It's opened up a lot of doors and has helped me meet so many people that I would never have met otherwise (unless you're the type to believe in fate ;) )

Love to all,
Beth

Sudden2 06-30-2005 07:37 PM

RE: No one can be happier than me!

'Grats.

Any timeframe on how long that took to type up?

birtybirty27 06-30-2005 07:37 PM

Sweet. Happy second year! 8)

JurseyRider734 06-30-2005 07:38 PM

Yay Twinny! Congratulations!

More IP relays this summer...we'll make them good. ;D

NightSonnett 06-30-2005 07:40 PM

Re: RE: No one can be happier than me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sudden2
'Grats.

Any timeframe on how long that took to type up?

Hah...very long.

I kept getting distracted, though.

vashthestampede0987 06-30-2005 07:46 PM

RE: Re: RE: No one can be happier than me!

Congratz to you nighty, may you be here many more years to come. PS You still remind me of Rachel :P

Tasuke 06-30-2005 07:48 PM

HURRAY!!! I finally got a shout-out. And HURRAY!!! to you.
Gongrat's and all that jazz. HURRAY!!!

Sera13 06-30-2005 07:49 PM

Awsome! Ill have been a member for 2 yrs in .. Febuary.. i think.. Other SN though.. ::sigh::

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR 06-30-2005 07:50 PM

Thats one hell of a list. Congrats on the 2 years.

Spazzbite 06-30-2005 07:53 PM

'Grats, and welcome to the club.

NightSonnett 06-30-2005 07:56 PM

Re: RE: Re: RE: No one can be happier than me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spazzbite
'Grats, and welcome to the club.

That reminds me...

There's a BBQ for the Oregon Bemani community tomorrow in Eugene at Angelo's house. I believe you're invited.

And thanks :)

lightdarkness 06-30-2005 07:58 PM

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: No one can be happier than me!

You're 5 days older than me :'(

CONGRATS!

ddrruler 06-30-2005 08:14 PM

Thanks for including me....

banditcom 06-30-2005 08:19 PM

:D Congrats!

QreepyBORIS 06-30-2005 08:28 PM

You're the best! Ahhhhh! Nothin's gonna ever keep you dowwwn!

jewpinthethird 06-30-2005 09:35 PM

Wow, that was totally unexpected. I am honored. I know, we arent very close...honestly, there arent too many people that I am very close with on FFR. Perhaps it is time I stop being such a e-hermit. But, to tell you the truth, I'm really not all that interesting of a person to talk to.

Anyways, congratulations. You're a pretty cool cat. Keep it real.

justaguy 06-30-2005 09:41 PM

yay, i get the only comment with a secret and in all caps

too bad i dun no wat da secret is :(

edit: feel lucky i posted i'm meant to be quiting forums, but you requested that i post so :).

ThEclipse 06-30-2005 11:17 PM

<3

You're too awesome.

blitzmage 07-1-2005 03:41 AM

Oh I am a happy boy. =D
Congratulations!

ananana 07-1-2005 04:17 AM

Re: RE: Re: RE: No one can be happier than me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
I'm really not all that interesting of a person to talk to.

Heh, I beg to differ..

Anways, Night, I can hardly believe you made it this far too. This means my 2 year will be here in a couple months =D
It's too bad I can hardly go into the chat and talk to you anymore. For unkown reasons, my computer doesn't like FFR chat and resets itself.