Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG XV Host Voting 4 srs (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=25298)

Kilgamayan 05-1-2005 12:12 PM

TWG XV Host Voting 4 srs

Here are your candidates and their plans, or as much as they're willing to say now:

Kilgamayan - My game will have 18 people and a whole menagerie of specials (unlike Dark Matters). 1 seer, 1 guardian, 1 psychic, 1 vigilante for the humans. There will be 3 wolves to start, and they'll get to mark a fourth on Night 1. One of the original 3 will be a Master Wolf, and will have the option of transferring Master Wolf status to the new guy. We'll also see something completely new to FFR games - a witness incident. One human will see one wolf kill a victim on a random night, and the wolf will see the human back. The two people involved will be chosen 100% randomly aside from the fact that they'll be one human and one wolf. This means that not even special roles are immune to witnessing (although if the vigilante gets it then the humans catch a huge break).

The scenario will be one of three choices, which the players will vote on when they sign up.

Tps222 - My idea has 4 wolves, a seer, guardian, 3 masons and a pyschic. There are 16 people in the game. The human team may seem a little stacked at first, but, with this special unique twist that will happen, a lot will change. This game will be a great challenge for advanced players. It won't be anything too drastic though, like Chardish's tribal game, it will run like a normal game. I already have the story written, and while it's not some Mal like story, it should get the job done. It will be based on a space journey.

Host voting is open until 4:00 PM EST Tuesday.

lightdarkness 05-1-2005 12:19 PM

RE: TWG XV Host Voting 4 srs

Kilga

4srs

GuidoHunter 05-1-2005 12:19 PM

Kilga.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

mead1 05-1-2005 12:20 PM

Kilga's idea sounds like a lot of fun. My vote goes for him. I'm also interested in playing in a game with a master wolf and vigilante, as I have never had either of those in a game that I have participated in.

nforcer06164 05-1-2005 12:28 PM

Kilga, plain and simple.

Snapps 05-1-2005 12:30 PM

Kilga. Adding little things to the game always makes it fun. Sorry Tps, but yours is too plain.

Cenright 05-1-2005 01:08 PM

I don't know, there seems to be a lot of randomness in that, kilga. What if a wolf chooses to make the guardian become a wolf? Is he still able to guard, or does he lose his abilities? This is worthless for the seer, guardian, and Psychic, but what If they choose the vigilante? If the Vigil can be a witness and the humans can get a break, then why not the Vigil be a wolf? Then the Vigil can carry his kill for a human. This would make it so that the Blue/Red person would have to lead a double life, doing the Blue duties while still lying.

Or did you already think of this?

User6773 05-1-2005 01:12 PM

Kilga. Tps' idea is REALLY stacked. 3 masons is about the power of one seer.

alainbryden 05-1-2005 01:41 PM

Kilga, hands down.

Kilgamayan 05-1-2005 01:43 PM

Re: RE: TWG XV Host Voting 4 srs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cenright
I don't know, there seems to be a lot of randomness in that, kilga. What if a wolf chooses to make the guardian become a wolf? Is he still able to guard, or does he lose his abilities? This is worthless for the seer, guardian, and Psychic, but what If they choose the vigilante? If the Vigil can be a witness and the humans can get a break, then why not the Vigil be a wolf? Then the Vigil can carry his kill for a human. This would make it so that the Blue/Red person would have to lead a double life, doing the Blue duties while still lying.

Or did you already think of this?

The wolves will give me the names of 5 people they would like to mark. Given there are 4 special roles, they are guaranteed to pick at least one normal human. Of the names on their list that are regular humans, I will select one at random to become the 4th wolf.

Thus all special role humans are left untouched and the wolves get their fourth.

_BBQ_ 05-1-2005 02:32 PM

it would be really cool to have kilga host. The diversity of auxs looks great :)

Tps222 05-1-2005 03:09 PM

I know my it is stacked. It is supposed to be like that.

You have to account for the twist, it's the unknown variable that will greatly alter the game. It will comprimise the situation.

lightdarkness 05-1-2005 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222
I know my it is stacked. It is supposed to be like that.

You have to account for the twist, it's the unknown variable that will greatly alter the game. It will comprimise the situation.

People don't like the unknown, cause they are afraid it will be stupid.

vashthestampede0987 05-1-2005 03:14 PM

Kilgayman. lol Just playin with ya kilg....Tps The variable kind of seems kind of useless without atleast some sort of elaboration on it.

lightdarkness 05-1-2005 03:16 PM

Kilga is instalynched XD

It's 9 to 0, can we just say he wins so we can get a time for sign ups set?

Tasselfoot 05-1-2005 03:17 PM

Kilga.... that is a bad idea. Do this:

The 3 wolves are picked first. They contact you with who they want as their 4th. THEN you choose the seer, guardian, psychic, vigilante. This insures the wolves get who they want and also that they don't pick any blues.

PS - If I'm not a wolf... pick me and make me MW. :) Also, Vigilante... do not, under ANY circumstances, kill someone without being 100% sure they are a wolf. In the past 2 vigilante games that we've had, 1 didn't get a kill and the other killed a human because of stupidity. It is better to not use your ability than to kill a human. Also, with 4 wolves and 18 people, the wolves have a slight edge, especially with the ability to pick their 4th. To balance that, the vigilante MUST be accurate in their kill.

Kilgamayan 05-1-2005 03:27 PM

Mmm.

All right, then, I guess I'll do that.

Also, I may hand the Witness out as a special role. This way, they can choose when to use it (as opposed to it randomly popping up), but they may also get killed before it happens in return.

I'll let you all know what I've decided when I hand out special roles.

EDIT:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightdarkness
It's 9 to 0, can we just say he wins so we can get a time for sign ups set?

Not unless Tps wants to give up.

Tasselfoot 05-1-2005 03:28 PM

That would be good Kilga... Vigilante having their 1 kill at any time + Witness having their 1 free wolf seering at any time seems fairly equal to 18 players and 4 wolves... Witness pretty much knocks the wolves down to 3 though...

IMO, Witness uses their power night 1, announces it day 1... they are now a 100% confirmed human and there are only 3 wolves left. So... maybe that is a little too powerful.

JurseyRider734 05-1-2005 03:49 PM

Yeah. I'm always late but I am going to put in Kilga even though it's done. Make sure i'm here for the signups next time =(

blahblah18 05-1-2005 06:17 PM

what tass said about witness is dead-on accurate