Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   A less-than-inspirational story for all. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=21369)

Kilgamayan 02-7-2005 02:07 PM

A less-than-inspirational story for all.

NOTE: This topic is in no way affiliated with the current game running here, being hosted by blahblah18.

I figured you guys might find this amusing/sad/whatever. This happened in the most recent TWG game at Bemanistyle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilga loves Rabi~en~Rose

<_<

Sorry, Solon (and CStar). .-.

In case you haven't figured it out by now, the real seer had looked at CStar this past night and he came up wolf.

At that point we still had 9 players in. I learned from talking with Solon some more that the third wolf was still alive (he mentioned the game wasn't over yet, and I didn't know based off my own information whether the third wolf was still around or not).

So you'd think that with this kind of a post, the humans would at least be able to take the game down to a 3-player deal, right?

Wrong.

The convo got posted too late to affect voting, so an innocent human ended up getting lynched. Solon calls me a liar overnight and tries to label me a wolf, but kills me anyway. He runs with this and makes up a bunch of crap about another human.

One of the remaining humans (who shall go unnamed for the purposes of saving embarassment) believes him, CStar and Flux jump on it, and it's game over, wolf shutout. Even when the humans were told straight up who two of the wolves were.

So if you ever find yourself feeling stupid after losing one of these games, take this to heart, and always remember...it could've been worse.

dAnceguy117 02-7-2005 02:21 PM

RE: A less-than-inspirational story for all.

Holy crap.

That really hurts. This is going to make being a TWG n00b a lot easier. Thanks Kilga ;D

ddrruler 02-7-2005 02:21 PM

WOW.....I dont know what to say. =O

mead1 02-7-2005 02:57 PM

Wow...

Just Wow...

Freak83 02-7-2005 02:58 PM

Sadly amusing... Ouch!

HansSky 02-7-2005 03:04 PM

That's humorous.

I hope not all of Bemani's TWG games are like this.

User6773 02-7-2005 03:46 PM

BMS humans suck far more than FFR humans...I think the humans have won 4 out of 16 games over there.

Also, that was the most transparent Fake Seer attempt I've ever seen. I'm the only one to have successfully pulled it off at BMS, to the best of my knowledge.

When you're the fake seer the first question you do NOT ask is who the other person who contacted you was.

I'd like to see a fake seer try to convince the real seer that they're the seer. That'd be the best wolf blunder ever.

alainbryden 02-7-2005 03:52 PM

Oh man, that's hilarious. He's just like OH JESUS. Gg. haha.

Tasselfoot 02-7-2005 03:57 PM

Once again... another reason why FFR > BMS

I've only read 3-4 games of the BMS TWG, but seriously... they SUCK. go FFR!

blahblah18 02-7-2005 03:57 PM

umm chardish, that kinda happened here already, at least 2nd hand.
when I was seer and tass told me that alain just contacted him saying he was the seer, remember?

Anyways, thats weak, but so have some human idiots here
(Tnyhwk)

alainbryden 02-7-2005 04:02 PM

nah, mine wasn't like that at all blah. I pulled an unsuccessful fake seer bit, but he actually gave himself blatantly away by saying "I'm the seer" and then "I think the seer was LHL" Why do you insist and persist to put me down :(