Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   How come I can't gain anymore credits? o_O? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=17953)

absentsoul 11-24-2004 07:07 PM

How come I can't gain anymore credits? o_O?

Alright, well, I've just started, and only have 27 credits [ ack, yes, very, very little.. ]. So I played as many songs as I could, getting four credits here, eight credits there.. but my credits total STAYED 27.

Is this normal? If so, what am I doing wrong? ^_^;; I'd like my credits total to go up again, hehe. ^_^;;

Or is it the system? :\ Anyone else experiencing this problem? Eh.. thanks in advance for any help that comes my way ^_^. It's greatly appreciated.

aleco 11-24-2004 07:08 PM

RE: How come I can

Known problem, check out some other topics to find a more complete answer.

absentsoul 11-24-2004 07:09 PM

Mree, sorry, posting again so I can get notified if anyone replies. ^_^;; Didn't see the check offs, hehe XD

absentsoul 11-24-2004 07:09 PM

Woah, already? Thank you ^_^.

Bahamut-X 11-24-2004 09:41 PM

You're not the only one. It's happen to me too, but after awhile it goes back to normal. Pretty annoying, aye?

Biff_tech 11-25-2004 06:39 AM

Yeah exspecially when you just get 13 creds man that stinks still happening to me as we speak

RobbyZero 11-25-2004 09:46 AM

Good for you, go post in bug report.

aleco 11-25-2004 09:48 AM

Re: RE: How come I can

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbyZero
Good for you, go post in bug report.

Robby, after complaining about other people's stupidity, you are the stupid one. This topic is about it as well as a million other topics. It's a known bug, so DON'T post about it again!

absentsoul 11-26-2004 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bahamut-X
You're not the only one. It's happen to me too, but after awhile it goes back to normal. Pretty annoying, aye?

Err, how long is "awhile"?

horndog_69 11-28-2004 07:11 AM

RE: Re: RE: How come I can

yea im having the same problem.. how long does it take to go away???

Enigma-7 11-28-2004 07:17 AM

Is it possible for this not to hapen or it just does this to everyone?

punkgirl13 11-29-2004 05:16 PM

Why are some people rude? Okay..so people don't want to go searching through a bunch of posts for the answer to their problem and would just like someone to kindly answer it for them...sheesh..its not that big of a deal...

Bahamut-X 11-29-2004 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by absentsoul
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bahamut-X

Err, how long is "awhile"?

Right now there is a major credit problem that Synth has to fix. That's probably what you're experiencing. The reason I said after awhile is previously this happened to me and it eventually returned to normal. A minor bug. But I think this issue is much bigger.

Ignite 11-29-2004 05:40 PM

God people, stop asking this question. Just play R2.

Anuj 12-3-2004 10:38 PM

Why should they play r2? R2 is a laggy piece of trash, and ffr is a smooth running game... So what if its on slow bpms? At least you can AAA stuff...