Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   AMA DotKritic (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146008)

DotKritic 11-19-2016 08:14 AM

AMA DotKritic

Fire away.

my_password_is_butts 11-20-2016 07:01 PM

Re: AMA DotKritic

Why are people's butt cracks vertical and not horizontal? I was wondering about this, and maybe it's because if people had horizontal butt cracks, their butts would clap whenever they walked downstairs. Surely there has to be a more important reason?

MixMasterLar 11-20-2016 11:03 PM

Since you first started being on the site, what have been some notable changes to it?

Did you have any other rhythm game experience before playing FFR? How about after?

Do you happen to remember the various other games that where hosted on FFR? Any thoughts on them?

Any serious hobbies outside FFR?

What's the oldest movie you have ever watched? Any thoughts regarding it?

What's the oldest song you're aware of? Happen to know about when it was written/recorded (Although to be fair if a song was recorded fresh it probably isn't that old lol)

Are you aware that the Beatmania 2ndMix song Beginning of Life goes really well with my_password_is_butts' sig?

DotKritic 11-21-2016 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by my_password_is_butts (Post 4494629)
Why are people's butt cracks vertical and not horizontal? I was wondering about this, and maybe it's because if people had horizontal butt cracks, their butts would clap whenever they walked downstairs. Surely there has to be a more important reason?

Twerking would look like Mayor McCheese giving a speech.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4494659)
Since you first started being on the site, what have been some notable changes to it?

Larger library of songs. The environment has changed since many of the OGs have moved on to bigger and better things outside of FFR.

Quote:

Did you have any other rhythm game experience before playing FFR? How about after?
I played Stepmania and DDR for a little while. Literally for a little while.

Quote:

Do you happen to remember the various other games that where hosted on FFR? Any thoughts on them?
Like TWG?

Quote:

Any serious hobbies outside FFR?
Golf. I love golf. It's so relaxing hitting balls all day.

Quote:

What's the oldest movie you have ever watched? Any thoughts regarding it?
Support Your Local Sheriff (1969). It was a movie my dad was watching in the living room when I was much younger. It's a western comedy. Not normally my choice of genre, but I liked it.

Quote:

What's the oldest song you're aware of? Happen to know about when it was written/recorded (Although to be fair if a song was recorded fresh it probably isn't that old lol)
The only one that comes to mind is Mambo No. 5 by Lou Bega (1999).

Quote:

Are you aware that the Beatmania 2ndMix song Beginning of Life goes really well with my_password_is_butts' sig?
Nope.

MixMasterLar 11-21-2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DotKritic (Post 4494729)

Like TWG?

I was talking about the other flash games....gonna put that down as a no

Support Your Local Sheriff was a good movie.

DotKritic 11-21-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4494792)
I was talking about the other flash games....gonna put that down as a no.

Nope.