Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Looking for a couple more event helpers (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142854)

psychoangel691 09-18-2015 04:21 PM

Looking for a couple more event helpers

I'm not going to make this as big of an application process as I have in the past because lets be honest, activity is dying down a bit. I've had a few of my team become more inactive as they've moved on to other things or been busy so I need a couple people to put in their place to keep events rolling. I would like at least one person who has experience with photoshop or something of the sort that could make banners for events.

If you're interested just shoot me a pm letting me know you're interested and what some of your skills are and such.

Thanks

psychoangel691 09-18-2015 07:17 PM

Re: Looking for a couple more event helpers

Got a couple PMs from people who weren't really sure what they needed to be event helpers or what they do.

Really most people can be taught what to do, but I what I really need is people who are active and can be around. Event helpers aid in planning events, coming up with new ideas, hosting the events and so on. We do use skype to communicate so should have that.

I would like someone who is pretty familiar with the game and how division placements work but the division thing can be taught as well.

justin_ator 09-18-2015 07:19 PM

I am willing to do events help, but I think I would prefer to work more on site related things vs community interaction. If you need more internal / behind the scenes help let me know Kayla. I'm not opposed to it just think I'd be more interested in the other.

m0de 09-18-2015 07:28 PM

I remember trying to be an event helper. I was brought on the team, and I think the only thing I did was resize an image.. lol. I tossed a few event ideas around, but at the time there was an official going on, and the physical brass tokens among other things that took priority. Needless to say, I wasn't very.. helpful and I don't think i've ever apologized for that. My bad~ Hopefully you can find some awesome help to add to the team!

psychoangel691 09-18-2015 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0de (Post 4361470)
I remember trying to be an event helper. I was brought on the team, and I think the only thing I did was resize an image.. lol. I tossed a few event ideas around, but at the time there was an official going on, and the physical brass tokens among other things that took priority. Needless to say, I wasn't very.. helpful and I don't think i've ever apologized for that. My bad~ Hopefully you can find some awesome help to add to the team!

it's alright I still lub you <3

People come and go, that's just the nature of volunteer work and I don't mind it. Just need to bring on fresh faces once in a while to keep things rollin. Which is kinda cool cause then other people get a shot at helping out.

flipsta_lombax 09-18-2015 10:38 PM

Still using CS2 for Photoshop but if you need help with graphics just let me know!

PhantomPuppy 09-19-2015 11:46 AM

oh, i dont know the first thing about video editing, so good luck to the team when everybody is set! :)

psychoangel691 09-19-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4361700)
oh, i dont know the first thing about video editing, so good luck to the team when everybody is set! :)

Don't need video editing

TheSaxRunner05 09-19-2015 11:48 AM

Just getting back from vacation and just getting back into FFR after a hiatus, I already had an event in mind I'd like to do.

I won't be back to my computer until tomorrow though.

PhantomPuppy 09-19-2015 02:29 PM

oh? not doing the vids for the OT this time around? ok, imma just go slide back into the corner now.

psychoangel691 09-19-2015 02:40 PM

I don't need helpers for video editing, I'm able to do that and can get help with stuff like that. I just need general event helpers.

Cold Kitten 09-22-2015 10:26 PM

hey! I'd be interested in this :) Super interested actually!

psychoangel691 09-24-2015 06:41 AM

I'm going to give till the weekend for anyone else to express interest then I'll pick a couple from there. :)

botchi246 09-25-2015 03:10 PM

I could do it. I have been around here long enough to know a couple things.