Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Open to anything with a few exceptions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=141026)

Nega Master 02-23-2015 09:31 PM

Open to anything with a few exceptions

I am open to anything but the reason I said "a few exceptions" is because there are a few things I'd rather not talk about. Other than that I'm alright with anything.

Spenner 02-24-2015 07:04 PM

Re: Open to anything with a few exceptions

What are those exceptions? If it is appropriate to mention.

Also when/how did you join FFR?

Nega Master 02-24-2015 09:30 PM

I don't like to speak of terrorism, racism or anarchy. And I joined in 2012. Dunno why that was asked.

Charu 02-24-2015 10:12 PM

Who am I kidding
Posted on: February 23, 2015, at 08:12:05pm [2 comments]
What's the point in my making a single thread if its just a stupid descision in the end. Everyone else can do so. So why do I have so much trouble?

Fantasticone 02-24-2015 10:54 PM

What's your name?

drizzleRomanceGirl 02-24-2015 11:17 PM

If you could wish for anything in the world, what would you wish for and why would you wish for it?

Nega Master 02-25-2015 05:26 AM

I cannot give my name so I like to go by my nickname. And I would wish for world peace because its something we rarely ever receive

Nega Master 02-27-2015 06:26 PM

And ok ok. My names amber. There I said it

choof 02-27-2015 06:52 PM

why didnt u sign up as naga master and have the naga bromide scene from chrono trigger as your avatar

Nega Master 02-27-2015 07:46 PM

Maybe because I didn't know of that at that time and that I think this name works better

Nega Master 02-28-2015 09:02 PM

Also? It's my profile, I can do what I want with it

Zapmeister 03-2-2015 09:05 PM

You're playing poker with a tiger, a hippopotamus, a frog, and a cactus. You're holding Qh Qc and the flop is Ad 7s 6s. The tiger is nonchalantly lying down on its back and staring at the ceiling and not looking threatening at all, and bets the pot. The hippopotamus immediately calls while grunting really loudly and looking back at the tiger. The frog croaks timidly and folds. The cactus had folded preflop. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

What's the highest height you think you'd be able to jump into a swimming pool from without screaming? (the pool can be as deep as you want it to be)

Why are oil prices falling?

You wake up in your room one day, and everything in it, including all the furniture, except for the bed and the stuff on top of the bed, has been superglued to the ceiling. How long do you think it would take you to remove all of it?

Nega Master 03-3-2015 04:30 PM

Woah woah woah too many questions at once.

botchi246 12-1-2015 02:39 PM

Any question eh?
Are you dumb?

Mourningfall 12-1-2015 02:43 PM

dtf?

A Typhlosion 05-13-2016 10:32 AM

If a woman walks into a pastry shop with $15, and orders a pie, and the price of the pie is 5/8ths of the time it took her to get there from her house in minutes in a dollar value, and it takes her 10 seconds to get there normally at 30mph, but she walked there at 6mph, then how much more dollars would she need to buy a new PS4 and ship it to her stepson provided she lives in Pennsylvania and he lives in Transylvania?