Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   petition: hire ffr user "Fission" as a site dev to fix/coherent the site code (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140658)

s1rnight 01-26-2015 09:30 PM

petition: hire ffr user "Fission" as a site dev to fix/coherent the site code

he is a cool user and knows a lot about programming, & is also passionate and will spend a lot of time doing the work! you could go to sleep safely knowing that it is being done while you are counting goats.

this will be v good for the website's future imo.

smartdude1212 01-26-2015 09:46 PM

Re: petition: hire ffr user "Fission" as a site dev to fix/coherent the site code

If I count puckered anuses does that also correlate to a positive vote for Fission?

choof 01-26-2015 09:47 PM

Re: petition: hire ffr user "Fission" as a site dev to fix/coherent the site code

party_bowl_filled_with_ffr.png

s1rnight 01-26-2015 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartdude1212 (Post 4267969)
If I count puckered anuses does that also correlate to a positive vote for Fission?

yes! (of course it would be...)

Velocity 01-26-2015 10:03 PM

If "fix" = "help rewrite everything because that's the only way to fix it", then sure.
Also if "hire" means not get payed at all, then also sure.

Also, who's Fission.

choof 01-26-2015 10:08 PM

s1rnight 01-26-2015 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 4267988)
If "fix" = "help rewrite everything because that's the only way to fix it", then sure.
Also if "hire" means not get payed at all, then also sure.

Also, who's Fission.

he'll do it on both counts! i believe in that guy.

edit:

mrpreggers 01-26-2015 10:21 PM

that's it the yeps have it welcome to the team fission

Mahou 01-26-2015 10:26 PM

I may not be the most credible person the website, but Matt is a good man. I think he'd be a good addition to the team.

gold stinger 01-26-2015 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4267970)
party_bowl_filled_with_ffr.png

long live Xiv

Charu 01-26-2015 10:29 PM

That's probably an accurate before and after reaction.

gold stinger 01-26-2015 10:31 PM

It would be an M&M massacre

voted yes

reuben_tate 01-26-2015 10:36 PM

Fission should begin by removing the bug commonly referred to as "songs". Hopefully charts, profiles, and forums will also be removed in due time.

reuben_tate 01-26-2015 10:38 PM

But before that, he should remove all the m&m's that have the letter 'w' on them

Contrapasso 01-26-2015 10:40 PM

;w;

;m;

s1rnight 01-26-2015 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4268008)
I may not be the most credible person the website, but Matt is a good man. I think he'd be a good addition to the team.

yes! i agree with this.

gold stinger 01-26-2015 10:45 PM

I'll admit he's extremely blunt at times but his force of understanding & know-how is very prestigious. The only thing I don't know of is his works outside of the internet, because I haven't seen much of it. But given the talks I've had, it feels like he must have already done the hards & lows if he's already went through college/university over programming rather than taking it as a hobby.

I would consider him the Gordon Ramsay of computing in my light. Very blunt, but very knowing.

TC_Halogen 01-26-2015 10:54 PM

Fission has his moments where he annoys the everloving fucking shit out of me.

But goddammit, he knows his shit. +1

s1rnight 01-26-2015 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4268030)
Fission has his moments where he annoys the everloving fucking shit out of me.

But goddammit, he knows his shit. +1

<33

Velocity 01-26-2015 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4268009)

I would be more impressed you managed to get all the data in one spot.