Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   have a good christmas (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140209)

choof 12-23-2014 09:13 PM

have a good christmas

seeya on the other side

GammaBlaster 12-23-2014 10:13 PM

Re: have a good christmas

dude what the hell is going on

don't do it man

Mahou 12-23-2014 10:15 PM

Anybody have his number so they can contact him?

RE_Alioth2 12-23-2014 10:33 PM

I vowed I would never post here again, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you committed suicide, despite how awful we act towards one another. I admit I was pretty irritating and unbearable to deal with, but seriously...don't commit or attempt suicide because I've been down that road and the results were god awful. I was hospitalized, almost admitted into a psychiatric ward, and I probably would have never seen the light of day again. I'm sorry for the way I have treated you and god damn if I could take back every hurtful thing I did to everyone, damn right I would! Just please...don't commit suicide man you have many people in this world that love and accept you for who you are. Hell...I always liked you as a person, and I never had any long-term problems with you, despite any of the shit I conjured up in the past.

I'm on Skype and if you need to talk to anyone, talk to me. I don't care if you verbally abused me for all the shitty things I've done, just please...don't do it...

Tarrik 12-23-2014 10:37 PM

It isn't worth it Choof. If you're being serious, that is. You know i've been down that road myself and luckily i'm still alive. I regret ever trying because my life is a lot better now. Hang in there you magnificent bastard <3

lurker 12-23-2014 10:44 PM

don't you fucking dare

Xayphon 12-23-2014 10:46 PM

wha?

Kraezymann 12-23-2014 10:53 PM

I really REALLY hope I see a "haha you guys are morons" soon.

moches 12-23-2014 10:53 PM

Mike, whatever you are going through, I can guarantee that it is something we can work through together. We're here for you - just please don't do this. You mean more to everybody here than you realize.

Xiz 12-23-2014 10:54 PM

I'm in Colorado. Someone give me his address.

Tarrik 12-23-2014 10:56 PM

Permanent solution to a temporary problem. 99% of the time you can move on from what the problem is..Being suicidal (if that is the case) makes it very hard to see straight, so hopefully he see's this..We all care about you and would obviously listen if you'd be willing to talk Choof. Anyone able to contact him or anything?

psychoangel691 12-23-2014 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrik (Post 4250619)
Anyone able to contact him or anything?

Some of us have been trying with no luck so far

RE_Alioth2 12-23-2014 10:58 PM

Choof! Do not do this to yourself! Everyone cares about you, and just think of all the positive impacts you had on people throughout the world. We are all here for you.

One Winged Angel 12-23-2014 10:59 PM

A few of us tried texting him, no response yet. I think his phone might be off.
edit: it's off

Xayphon 12-23-2014 10:59 PM

anyone care to explain what the f is going on

or better yet just tell me this is a joke

its 6 am and I cant sleep rite now

psychoangel691 12-23-2014 10:59 PM

His phone is off. If anyone at all has his address send it to one of us.

Xiz 12-23-2014 11:00 PM

Someone put the company of where he worked so i can give that to the police. respond asap

Xiz 12-23-2014 11:00 PM

send via pm or whatever plz

drizzleRomanceGirl 12-23-2014 11:01 PM

mike, if you leave the world you'll never experience all the amazing moments in life that are worth living for. As horrible as you think the world is right now, the world can be just as wonderful. Even if you doubt your life will ever get better, there's always a chance that you'll never get if you kill yourself. I think you're a wonderful person and I hope you live your life well. :)

gold stinger 12-23-2014 11:01 PM

There's no way this is happening it's happening too fast with the way some are acting in here

praying for Choof right now oh god