Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXXV: Post Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139896)

YoshL 11-27-2014 12:55 AM

TWG CXXV: Post Game

Mafia wins~

1. Xiv/Charu - Roleblocker Charu, lynched Day 1
2. thesunfan/Charu - Charu, killed Night 1
3. j-rodd123/Charu - Doctor, killed Night 4
4. psychoangel691/Charu - Town Mafia Charu Traitor Seer, killed Night 5
5. choof/Charu - Charu, lynched Day 0
6. MrPopadopalis25/Charu - Charu, killed Night 2
2. Guest15937/Charu - Charu, lynched Day 2
8. blindreper1179 - Charu, killed Night 3
9. Tokzik/Charu - Wuff Charu, killed Night 3
10. Charles Claythorne/Charu - Godfather Charu, killed Night 4
11. DarkManticoreX2/Charu - 1-Shot Doctor, killed Night 1
12. XelNya/Charu - Wuff Charu, killed Night 5
13. cedolad/Funnygurl555 - Mafia, won at endgame
14. Red Blaster/Charu - Guardian, lynched Day 4
15. T-Force/dAnceguy117 - dAnceguy117, lynched Day 3
16. Charu - Charu died Night 0
17. Charu - Charu died Day 4??

Charu 11-27-2014 12:57 AM

Re: TWG CXXV: Post Game

I won guys, see.

YoshL 11-27-2014 12:59 AM

that was interesting. I was kinda hoping that Xelnya would go for funnygurl in the end, leaving a scenario where psychoangel was the last person alive, but would lose anyways because of her win condition.

Wolf quicktopic - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/NncYxH7xPKGuq
Mafia quicktopic - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/6xAdu2BF4eTY

also charu, funnygurl wins, and that supercedes you winning -w-

YoshL 11-27-2014 01:07 AM

final lynch was interesting as well. I expected psychoangel and fg to rush vote xel at the last second to force a win.

the thing is, xel had literally 0 motivation to let town win, and frankly, i think a lot of people expected him to try and let town win? not entirely sure why. while it's funny that he as a wolf had to work with town to give himself a chance to win, i really don't know why people thought he would come to the aid of town.

at the same time, it's interesting how as devastated town got with their losses, in the end they still had a chance to win

j-rodd123 11-27-2014 01:10 AM

What are u talking about? It's that he had to keep red blaster alive to have a chance to win but instead he lynched him and kept confirmed mafia funny and psycho alive to hand them the win

YoshL 11-27-2014 01:11 AM

psychoangel counted as town (based off of wiki win condition, and the fact that she has 0 nightkill power), so it really didn't matter whether psycho or red died that phase.

psychoangel691 11-27-2014 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4239145)
What are u talking about? It's that he had to keep red blaster alive to have a chance to win but instead he lynched him and kept confirmed mafia funny and psycho alive to hand them the win

I counted as a human not mafia

T-Force 11-27-2014 01:11 AM

That was one of the better games I've played in. However, Red Blaster... There are many things I could say about you, but none of them are nice...

Also woo for having it right in day 3!

psychoangel691 11-27-2014 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4239144)
final lynch was interesting as well. I expected psychoangel and fg to rush vote xel at the last second to force a win.

the thing is, xel had literally 0 motivation to let town win, and frankly, i think a lot of people expected him to try and let town win? not entirely sure why. while it's funny that he as a wolf had to work with town to give himself a chance to win, i really don't know why people thought he would come to the aid of town.

at the same time, it's interesting how as devastated town got with their losses, in the end they still had a chance to win

I actually was just about to switch to Xel last minute but he threw the vote on Red and I just let it go to see what would happen with who was left. Hard to get Funny to go for Xel alongside me when we had no communication haha.

j-rodd123 11-27-2014 01:12 AM

I grouped psycho/funny together because the point still stands

psychoangel691 11-27-2014 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4239149)
That was one of the better games I've played in. However, Red Blaster... There are many things I could say about you, but none of them are nice...

You had everything pegged down before you died, I was surprised to see how things went down after you died. But that's also because Red just felt like continuing to focus on me even though it was clear as hell that I was the traitor. Him and Xel should've been going for funny that phase.

YoshL 11-27-2014 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4239149)

"being right is nice, but when for the wrong reasons, it means batshit nothing"
- dabackpack

that goes for multiple people in this game.

also you can still say things to red blaster, just don't be a bum about it i guess. a la, maybe you should be stepping your analysis game up. literally, alot of your reasoning in this game came down to - "this person pushed for a lynch on greens, therefore, they have to be scum" please re-think your life, and stop carrying yourself with what i can only personaly describe as an overconfident and cocky air, because that's not going to get anyone to listen to you. (both the analysis and the personality)

j-rodd123 11-27-2014 01:15 AM

red blaster was easily mvp

YoshL 11-27-2014 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4239152)
You had everything pegged down before you died, I was surprised to see how things went down after you died. But that's also because Red just felt like continuing to focus on me even though it was clear as hell that I was the traitor. Him and Xel should've been going for funny that phase.

i'm surprisedthat it wasn't up to a kitb that phase between xel and funnygurl

psychoangel691 11-27-2014 01:16 AM

Yeah that's probably how it should've gone down lol

YoshL 11-27-2014 01:17 AM

also that thing w/ mods being able to view invisible people haha welp

j-rodd123 11-27-2014 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4239157)
also that thing w/ mods being able to view invisible people haha welp

Omg that was so annoying lol, perhaps velocity can do something about that

Charu 11-27-2014 01:23 AM

I'd say it was a very small advantage.

Red Blaster 11-27-2014 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4239152)

10:50 Funny claimed traitor..why you didn't outright counterclaim then astounds me.

j-rodd123 11-27-2014 01:24 AM

Everyone should be on the same level