Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I want to apologize (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=130579)

WSCB 06-15-2013 05:43 PM

I want to apologize

For any unwanted private messages, offers, or anything bothersome I've sent out to the FFR players I've met over the time I've been on this site. I was selfish and I believed I couldn't accomplish anything major on this site because I stuck out from the community. Sometimes I felt kind of desperate to interact with someone new around the site and make some friends but I feel like I've made myself look like an idiot to many people. I was a loser with small problems I could not mention to people. I still look back on all the mistakes I've made by being furious with this game and trusting some people; even posting scores that weren't fully legitimate. Worst of all, this message is all I can do to express some degree of despondency. I feel worse and worse each time I come to this site sometimes knowing that there are people who just dislike me in general (although I probably shouldn't care). I came to this conclusion in the past year as I've improved socially with people around me in school. It's time for me to take more responsibility for my self-being.

justin 06-15-2013 05:52 PM

Re: I want to apologize

Hey taking responsibility and acknowledging mistakes is a good step. I think you'll find that for the most part many of the people here have forgotten or moved on from what you have done in the past. Those who haven't can get over themselves. Welcome back, good to see you're still alive and well.

Pseudo Enigma 06-15-2013 05:56 PM

I still come here remembering how badly I performed on the forums last year and just feel fucking offended by it. I'm kinda glad I made these mistakes on FFR where people will put up with my shit, and not in real life. That's the good thing about those memories though, it helps you not do it anymore. It's part of growing up I guess.

Anyway, good to see ya buddy. Cheer up and don't beat yourself up about it.

top 06-15-2013 07:50 PM

good ending #53

Razor 06-15-2013 10:22 PM

wat

Frank Munoz 06-15-2013 11:26 PM

Whatever you do, don't look back at your very first posts/threads.
I regret
so
hard

Wayward Vagabond 06-15-2013 11:48 PM

idgi

Senip 06-16-2013 03:55 AM

lets take a moment to reflect seriously on our internet personalities and the mistakes we have made in the past

ssssrrrrryyyy

AlexDest 06-16-2013 04:16 AM

okay, thank you for choosing flash flash revolution dot com for your attempt at improving your internet reputation

Zaevod 06-18-2013 09:32 PM

Why do you think I created this new account and don't even mention my older one? lol

d4u7211 06-18-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Munoz (Post 3922521)
Whatever you do, don't look back at your very first posts/threads.
I regret
so
hard

Everyone's firsts posts (wherever they were) were terrible, by default. I still cringe thinking of my first posts...fuck i still cringe at posts i make today im fuccen trribl

xVaLoRx 06-18-2013 09:45 PM

i have two old accounts that i posted with when i was 12 - 13 and im not telling anybody what they are

Ohaider 06-18-2013 09:48 PM

It is very funny to go back and look at the posts I made when I was 11 on very old accounts

Charu 06-18-2013 09:49 PM

I don't even know what my first posts were. I don't even wanna know anyways.

icontrolyourworld 06-18-2013 10:30 PM

i was once a yaboy league poster

ps i like you ;)

PriestREA 06-18-2013 10:36 PM

I apologize for my shit-tier posts in the past and any accidental shit-tier posts that will happen in the future. I always noticed that after I posted on a thread, it would end there. My Internet persona is quite dumb. But, hey, self-awareness is always good WSCB, and I wouldn't be too worried about the FFR community antagonizing your past actions.

Xx{Midnight}xX 06-18-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin (Post 3922378)
Welcome back, good to see you're still alive and well.

Pretty much this

I don't remember you being all that big of a douche in comparison to a lot of other people including myself.

Also I hope that score got wiped and you can just play on as if it never happened.

top 06-18-2013 11:09 PM

i was an idiot once

still an idiot

just not as bad

ilikexd 06-18-2013 11:31 PM

i made my account when i was 12 and my first two posts were "lol" and "poo"
thank god that was all

Ohaider 06-19-2013 12:35 AM

Lmfao