Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   How was your day? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=127967)

i heart candy 12-8-2012 01:12 PM

How was your day?

Today I decided to send a gift off to a friend, grabbed one of my favorite sandwiches from this sub shop on my base, and did a little cardio. How about you guys? 8-)

Razor 12-8-2012 01:27 PM

Re: How was your day?

woke up to mommy making me blueberry pancakes, smoked the greatest cigarette after and had an arizona tea. #goodstart

i heart candy 12-8-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 3815110)
woke up to mommy making me blueberry pancakes, smoked the greatest cigarette after and had an arizona tea. #goodstart

+1 yo

justaguy 12-8-2012 01:35 PM

woke up found out i don't work tomorrow got stoned took a shower going to a bbq in 2nite todays legit

also going to LiFTWeiGHTS after i get a drink with my brother in a coupla hrs

and scrimmin dota 2

YeaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JiZ153 12-8-2012 01:53 PM

woke up from a shitty dream into an even shittier day. i hate the world and all its people

FissionMailed1 12-8-2012 02:08 PM

My day is great!

i heart candy 12-8-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FissionMailed1 (Post 3815131)
Why do you still post?

not here dog! not here!

One Winged Angel 12-8-2012 02:21 PM

I had a dream last night I was on that UK show 'Golden Balls' and convinced the old woman who ended up being my partner at the end to split our jackpot of £140,000 (I told her if she picked 'steal', I'd kill every single person she ever loved lol I'm a horrible person in my dreams). This was a pretty vivid dream, so when I finally woke up without an additional £70k, I was pretty damn sad.

But I'm currently in the process of beasting through a box of blueberry Eggos and life isn't all that bad (inlov)

Netjet! 12-8-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 3815144)
(I told her if she picked 'steal', I'd kill every single person she ever loved lol I'm a horrible person in my dreams)

ahahaha I would love to actually see that happen on a real episode

As for me, I woke up at 2:00 and had brunch with my family, not much else haha. I love sleeping in on weekends.

Dynam0 12-8-2012 02:41 PM

Woke up at 10. Read for a bit, played cod all afternoon and now I'm going to my gfs for some food/chill-sesh

+1 for being a bum all weekend!

i heart candy 12-8-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

I had a dream last night I was on that UK show 'Golden Balls' and convinced the old woman who ended up being my partner at the end to split our jackpot of £140,000 (I told her if she picked 'steal', I'd kill every single person she ever loved lol I'm a horrible person in my dreams). This was a pretty vivid dream, so when I finally woke up without an additional £70k, I was pretty damn sad.

But I'm currently in the process of beasting through a box of blueberry Eggos and life isn't all that bad (inlov)

u so violent

Xx{Midnight}xX 12-8-2012 02:54 PM

I woke up early and dismantled my bed, rearranged my room, and am currently waiting for them to arrive with my new bed. I'm stuck sitting on this wooden chair till it gets here, and my legs hurt from ice skating last night. Mostly because my niece fell in front of me and I fell jumping over her because I'm fucking awful on ice and don't know how to stop.

Also, the pizza I had for breakfast was just amazing, so it wasn't all bad :D

Maybe some anime will make it better.

i heart candy 12-8-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xx{midnight}xx (Post 3815160)
maybe some anime will make it better.

animayyyyy hourr!

Izzy 12-8-2012 03:06 PM

Woke up just now and grabbed a Mt Dew. Everything is still a little foggy.

samurai7694 12-8-2012 03:11 PM

yesterday was sister's wedding. today she's with her husband in a cruise for 7 days. as for me, I'm just happy for her, and today p much everyone who went to the wedding yesterday are coming over my house today for a huge party (beer, food, etc.)

Tidus810 12-8-2012 03:13 PM

Got up to go watch niece and nephew play soccer. I practiced with one while the other was playing.

I used to play soccer. :D

Now time to study for 2 monday tests. Meh.

Hateandhatred 12-8-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Somehow this ia the kind of stuff I expect you to come up with.

Uh I rested a bit, my vacations were randomly cancelled just now, played PS3, cleaned up, had family have a temper tantrum at me for 5 minutes when I arrived home from work until things got retarded and they all fought against each others, making it so I could go lock myself in the basement and let then cock against each others for the following hour, comforted my crying sister, and yeah. On top of having very retarded customers again, this was a pretty bizarre day today.

Also got food in the house, that's good! Been friggin forever since anything good to eat found its way to the fridge and stuff other than garbage food (chips n coke) and bread/milk.

Also 50 posts countdown to 1k!

25thhour 12-8-2012 03:35 PM

Went to bed a 3:30 AM because of STudying, Woke up at 11:30 studied for a few hours, ate bacon, gonna study some more for the rest of the day...

Zapmeister 12-8-2012 04:20 PM

spent the first eleven hours desperately trying to get to sleep while stuck on a coach returning from france (was on a holiday involving sliding around on mysterious cold white stuff on the floor last week). got home, had lunch, messed around on internet not intending to do anything in particular. still haven't unpacked.