Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   OWAMA (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=125942)

One Winged Angel 09-16-2012 08:39 PM

OWAMA

As much as I hate joining bandwagons and seeing the front page sidebar get absolutely annihilated with these threads, I really don't feel like studying right now.

Go nuts. I won't be a bitch like Maggie.

Wayward Vagabond 09-16-2012 08:42 PM

Re: OWAMA

are you like the white obama

psychoangel691 09-16-2012 08:43 PM

If you could change your username would you and what would you change it to?

Zon Fire 09-16-2012 08:43 PM

What are you studying and is it something you really do not want to do?

DarknessXoXLight 09-16-2012 08:44 PM

Why do you insist on pooping on my chest?

samurai7694 09-16-2012 08:44 PM

What are you most afraid of?

Frank Munoz 09-16-2012 08:47 PM

Can I buy a Vowel?

One Winged Angel 09-16-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 3769909)
are you like the white obama

I can assure you that if I were to be elected President, it would take me less than 24 hours to drive your country into the ground. Accidentally, mind you.

So unfortunately no.

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3769912)
If you could change your username would you and what would you change it to?

Probably would. Although to what, I'm not certain at the moment. I put a lot of thought into names (err..at least nowadays lol) so I'd probably spend a while thinking about it if I ever had the option. Scooped up the username Citadel a week or so ago, which is pretty nifty I think and would definitely be on the list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zon Fire (Post 3769914)
What are you studying and is it something you really do not want to do?

Studying to write my GMAT within the next month or so. Getting my MBA is something I've always planned on doing, so I don't really have a problem with preparing for this test. Just spending a few weeks fine-tuning myself for the Verbal section. Have already written two mock GMAT tests and scored as high as 740, so I'm not particularly worried.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarknessXoXLight (Post 3769916)
Why do you insist on pooping on my chest?

Man, I swear that day at the beach in Michigan was the most fulfilling day of my life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7694 (Post 3769920)
What are you most afraid of?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Munoz (Post 3769925)
Can I buy a Vowel?

Paypal me the $250 or however much it costs and you can buy as many as you want ~_~

PrawnSkunk 09-16-2012 08:54 PM

a while back, you kept referring in your videos of a super-secret way that you were able to get rid of all of your nerves. mind sharing here/on Skaipeu?

If not,

Have you ever Ace Bean'd.

awein999 09-16-2012 08:57 PM

what has jimmies your rustled the most out of anything involving ffr and/or the game itself?

One Winged Angel 09-16-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 3769949)
a while back, you kept referring in your videos of a super-secret way that you were able to get rid of all of your nerves. mind sharing here/on Skaipeu?

If not,

Have you ever Ace Bean'd.

Turning off accuracy/combo + hiding raw score with Task Manager or something that's given priority over the engine = no nerves

And no, can't say I have :neutral:

TC_Halogen 09-16-2012 09:00 PM

Outside of FFR (and gambling, because I know that much about you), what do you like doing on your spare time?

One Winged Angel 09-16-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awein999 (Post 3769956)
what has jimmies your rustled the most out of anything involving ffr and/or the game itself?

Involving specifically the game? Losing the CP AAA four times after making it past the trill unscathed because I was shaking too much. Those runs were probably the most aggravating for me.

Involving FFR/the community in general? Tbh my jimmies have rarely been rustled by just the community. I honestly can't remember something that really ticked me off. Which I suppose is a good thing? Haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3769961)
Outside of FFR (and gambling, because I know that much about you), what do you like doing on your spare time?

Aside from gambling haha. Have always been big on music in general. I have a circle of friends that I'm able to just call up and say 'come over let's play' and they'll be here in 20. Which is really cool and I'm super thankful for that. Being able to play/create music with some of my friends is probably the activity I enjoy most. Certainly a lot more productive than some other things that my friends enjoy doing lol.

Aside from that, anything involving physical activity is A+. Was super huge on working out over the past two years (then got in a rut when school started and lost all my gains zzz) but I really enjoy going to the gym/running/hiking/biking/swimming. Don't really play console games too much nowadays, although apparently I'm one of the best SSBM players in the city (which isn't saying much considering I live in the middle of nowhere). I enjoy puzzles. Recently I've gotten more into cooking. I know very little above jackshit about what to do in the kitchen (I'm no Kommi), but I love how creative you can get with recipes. Unrelated to that, I'm a huge chilihead and love collecting/trying extremely hot varieties of peppers~

As of late, I've started to really buckle down with my MBA prep, and exploring potential business ventures with a few of my more intelligent friends. We have a few pretty good ideas but I'm not sure if I should share any in this thread :twisted:

Coolboyrulez0 09-16-2012 09:16 PM

What caused your obsession with feces or the act of defecating?

Wayward Vagabond 09-16-2012 09:17 PM

would you really eat tacos with me if we hung out or when you posted that was it just a joke :(?

yo man im awesome 09-16-2012 09:20 PM

One Winged Angel Me Anything

One Winged Angel 09-16-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3769998)
What caused your obsession with feces or the act of defecating?

Dude, I swear, pooping is seriously one of the most enjoyable feelings in the world. Ever since I was little, I've loved it. In elementary school, I would wait all day in anticipation for the final bell to dismiss us because that meant within the next ten minutes or so, I'd be at home on my throne with a copy of Nintendo Power. I'm not joking. I pity anyone who's unable to experience the same joy I feel while taking a dump. :neutral:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 3769999)
would you really eat tacos with me if we hung out or when you posted that was it just a joke :(?

lmao dude if we hung out, I expect you to introduce me to real Latin American cuisine at some point :twisted:

DarknessXoXLight 09-16-2012 09:23 PM

What do you want for Christmas?

Tristana 09-16-2012 09:25 PM

y do u poop on maggie so muc

One Winged Angel 09-16-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarknessXoXLight (Post 3770014)
What do you want for Christmas?

Something from PRS Private Stock. Save up your pennies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristana (Post 3770020)
y do u poop on maggie so muc

My two favorite things in the whole wide world combined into one amzin act of passion and luv.