Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121842)

DossarLX ODI 01-13-2012 08:11 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
I went from 1.75 to 1.25 and mirror for Winning. You can try lowering your speedmod by 0.5 and mirroring.

alloyus 01-13-2012 08:16 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
When I just thought about it I thought that'd make it harder XD (Only thought about it after reading op's post) But I don't like doing that stuff just for a score on something xP I know that it helps, but I just like doing it raw and getting better that way.

One Winged Angel 01-13-2012 08:35 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
lmao Winning's gonna be a nightmare for people who split their jumps since the receptors move automatically. If you hit the [12] part of a quad in the middle perfect frame and [34] in the late frame, you wind up with two goods for the [34] since the receptors moved down as soon as you hit the down arrow, pushing those two arrows into the late good frame lmfaoooooooooo

p.s. AAA'd, but the number of restarts it took me is so gross so I'm not posting it haha

igotrhythm 01-13-2012 08:43 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 3614873)
lmao Winning's gonna be a nightmare for people who split their jumps since the receptors move automatically. If you hit the [12] part of a quad in the middle perfect frame and [34] in the late frame, you wind up with two goods for the [34] since the receptors moved down as soon as you hit the down arrow, pushing those two arrows into the late good frame lmfaoooooooooo

p.s. AAA'd, but the number of restarts it took me is so gross so I'm not posting it haha

that makes sense given the archaic coding, but still sounds like something only a gigantic douchebag would even consider, let alone implement

owait

Magicturbo 01-13-2012 10:00 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
First VC AAAs? NOPE >=(





RAWR, right at the end T_T


Another BF D=<

Poison- 01-13-2012 10:09 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
You'll get that VC AAA soon enough. I had 7 VC BF's (all from the same day :p) until I got one the next day. Just keep trying!

alloyus 01-13-2012 10:11 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Your near-AAAs are so painful D:

Velocity 01-13-2012 10:12 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by igotrhythm (Post 3614878)
that makes sense given the archaic coding, but still sounds like something only a gigantic douchebag would even consider, let alone implement

owait

Wait, an April fools day joke that was reentered back into the game makes me seem like a douchbag?

Who would have thought.

Next time I'll make it even worse just for you <3

The_Toymaker 01-13-2012 10:12 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by magicturbo (Post 3614924)
First VC AAAs? NOPE >=(





RAWR, right at the end T_T


Another BF D=<

... wow. I can't even SDG dot death or state of emergency. When did you get this good?!

yo man im awesome 01-13-2012 10:13 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3614935)
Wait, an April fools day joke that was reentered back into the game makes me seem like a douchbag?

Who would have thought.

The only thing I could possibly find douchy about it is that I can't play it :p

reuben_tate 01-13-2012 10:15 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Toymaker (Post 3614936)
... wow. I can't even SDG dot death or state of emergency. When did you get this good?!

Inorite? I'm not even close to BF'ing Life Light. lol

Magicturbo 01-13-2012 10:16 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Thanks Poison, I'll keep trying >_<.. and I know alloyus T_T

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Toymaker (Post 3614936)
... wow. I can't even SDG dot death or state of emergency. When did you get this good?!

*Points at daily stats*

V-Ormix 01-13-2012 10:19 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
oh ye, skillz

.Gazelle. 01-13-2012 10:24 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by magicturbo (Post 3614924)
First VC AAAs? NOPE >=(





RAWR, right at the end T_T


Another BF D=<

Welcome to my world, enjoy your stay >=)

But seriously, awesome scores

yo man im awesome 01-13-2012 10:25 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by magicturbo (Post 3614924)
First VC AAAs? NOPE >=(





RAWR, right at the end T_T


Another BF D=<

Hot damn Turbo. You're putting your fingers into turbo right now aren't you? Keep it up and you'll end up like reuben XD

great scores though, keep at it!

MikeShinoda12345 01-13-2012 10:33 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
lol yeah life light ==
I remember while fishing for my first vc aaa with that file I hit two keys with one finger and booflagged it

try turbulence

FontSize72LOL 01-13-2012 10:46 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by magicturbo (Post 3614924)
First VC AAAs? NOPE >=(





RAWR, right at the end T_T


Another BF D=<

I know how you feel. I have so many 1-4g scores on 10's now it makes me sad :/

Atleast your state of emergency score wasn't this:




But on another note, just got this:



I'm improving on jacks it seems.

reuben_tate 01-13-2012 11:04 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FontSize72LOL (Post 3614995)
I know how you feel. I have so many 1-4g scores on 10's now it makes me sad :/

Atleast your state of emergency score wasn't this:




But on another note, just got this:



I'm improving on jacks it seems.

Lol, I don't think that's as depressing as my booflag on state of emergency. xD Nice starlight though, still got to fix my 3 clean on that; gotta wait till I'm warmed up to have my jacking up to speed though.

The_Toymaker 01-14-2012 12:30 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
So close to a SDG dsklfajkfasdj

DossarLX ODI 01-14-2012 12:35 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution