Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121842)

One Winged Angel 02-10-2012 12:30 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Yeah brah, playing like that is making this game a helluva lot more fun for some reason haha

iironiic 02-10-2012 12:34 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 3634305)
Yeah brah, playing like that is making this game a helluva lot more fun for some reason haha

Try downscroll and join the Debbie Downers >8)

YoshL 02-10-2012 12:43 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
inb4 runnymorning AAA from bmah

bmah 02-10-2012 12:52 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=122538

One Winged Angel 02-10-2012 01:02 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iironiic (Post 3634307)
Try downscroll and join the Debbie Downers >8)

How's this :twisted:
















































nah jk I flipped my monitor, here's my actual score, ur all bs

Xx{Midnight}xX 02-10-2012 01:47 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Getting there


Yawn


Wasn't worth the +1 play count


Yay lag spikes

Anaru 02-10-2012 01:48 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
that passage d.. why :(

FrozenAngel91 02-10-2012 01:48 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 

First FMO SDG! :D

Also featuring an average, for variety I guess.

(technically not actually my first fmo sdg but my other two are club and blue violet and I only got those cause those were jack heavy)

Xx{Midnight}xX 02-10-2012 01:52 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anaru (Post 3634347)
that passage d.. why :(

Because I have better charts to play then that.

reuben_tate 02-10-2012 01:52 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3634345)
Getting there

teach me to jack? xD
Yawn

nice sdg, it can be hard to maintain the sdg with those awkward polyrhythms.

Wasn't worth the +1 play count

Ben does not approve of this >_>
Yay lag spikes

DA FUQ?! @_@ Get out jk <3

..

Anaru 02-10-2012 01:55 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3634351)
Because I have better charts to play then that.

:c

i thot it waz fun..........

reuben_tate 02-10-2012 01:58 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 (Post 3634348)

First FMO SDG! :D

Also featuring an average, for variety I guess.

(technically not actually my first fmo sdg but my other two are club and blue violet and I only got those cause those were jack heavy)

nice sdg! :D I'm so mindblocked, I know I CAN sdg it, but mindblocks are telling me nop.avi.

FrozenAngel91 02-10-2012 02:01 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 3634356)
nice sdg! :D I'm so mindblocked, I know I CAN sdg it, but mindblocks are telling me nop.avi.

Did you try mirroring it and offsetting it? Cause for a while I couldn't even FC the opening with the mindblocks I had anymore, and then I tried mirror and got this on my 4th restart or something.

reuben_tate 02-10-2012 02:12 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 (Post 3634358)
Did you try mirroring it and offsetting it? Cause for a while I couldn't even FC the opening with the mindblocks I had anymore, and then I tried mirror and got this on my 4th restart or something.

gah, I don't know I've whored this song so much before, I guess it is a fun chart. :P But I've played it so much from awhile back and got mindblocked so I had to switch to mirror and now I'm mindblocked on mirror so I'm actually doing better on non-mirror at the moment. lol Maybe I should see if the tornado mod can clear up those mindblocks. xD Although I haven't tried messing with the offset, I may be rushing some sections, especially the trills, so I'll experiment with that.

hi19hi19 02-10-2012 03:04 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3634351)
Because I have better charts to play then that.

Umm probably one of the most fun FMOs on this site?

Door is that way, you can come back in when you're ready to apologize

Also if you're blackflagging Southern Cross, which a really borderline FMO, you should be able to at least read Passage D lol

Choofers 02-10-2012 03:25 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
yeah don't listen to midnight when it comes to what files are good and what files are bad

Anaru 02-10-2012 03:46 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3634396)
yeah don't listen to midnight when it comes to what files are good and what files are bad

+1

Xx{Midnight}xX 02-10-2012 04:21 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3634390)
Door is that way, you can come back in when you're ready to apologize

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3634396)
yeah don't listen to midnight when it comes to what files are good and what files are bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anaru (Post 3634408)
+1

I typed like 7 different responses to these posts, but I'm gonna break it down to this.

I posted a score, and added something known as an opinion. If you cannot realize that, then that sucks for you. I like to add my opinions on the chart, or little phrases to express my frustration(s), sometimes mixing the two, when I post in here sometimes. You don't like it? Skip my post. I think you've all said something along this line before at least once about something.

Also Frozen Angel, who the hell are you and how are you better than me at that chart?! Nice score! You'll be AAAing it soon I imagine.

Anaru 02-10-2012 04:24 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
oh you just tend to do it very often

as in, you express a severe dislike for certain files and you voice it out

yeah it's your opinion but its good to have some respect for simfile authors who spent their time making the file :)

Choofers 02-10-2012 04:55 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3634416)
I posted a score, and added something known as an opinion. If you cannot realize that, then that sucks for you. I like to add my opinions on the chart, or little phrases to express my frustration(s), sometimes mixing the two, when I post in here sometimes. You don't like it? Skip my post. I think you've all said something along this line before at least once about something.

your opinion is bad and you should feel bad for voicing it

yeah, people don't like files but you tend to be either misinformed when it comes to what's going on in a file... or you are adamantly against files that, for the most part, the majority of players enjoy. I don't enjoy j'ai envie. A lot of players don't like this file, mostly because it's overlayered like crazy and overall not very fun. I have this opinion because I know what's going on in the file and it's stupid.

Passage D Heavy is easily one of the best FMOs in game currently and if you say otherwise, you better have a good reason behind it. If you don't, then you either have no credibility or you're not skilled enough to play it correctly. You definitely have the skill to play it, btw.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution