Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Profiles (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Need help with FC and AAA options in profile (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114824)

3rmacs 10-24-2010 07:18 AM

Need help with FC and AAA options in profile

In some peoples FFR profiles it shows under their gameplay stats 2 long bars, one being FC and the other AAA, it shows how many songs out of 700 or so~ they FC'ed or AAA'ed. I was wondering how I can get that to show in my own profile. I thought this would be the right forum area for the question. Thanks in advance for the help

LoneW0lf 10-24-2010 01:10 PM

Re: Need help with FC and AAA options in profile

Go to you're profile,
click style editor in the menu bar,
then you should see the bars, click the option to edit and make sure it shows.

That, or check yer leverank.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/levelrank.php
(Try this one first, I'm guessing that's the problem)

All_That_Chaz 10-24-2010 03:06 PM

Checking your level rank is what sets those bars to their proper values. That should fix your problem. Let us know if you're still having issues :)

3rmacs 10-24-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneW0lf (Post 3322275)
Go to you're profile,
click style editor in the menu bar,
then you should see the bars, click the option to edit and make sure it shows.

That, or check yer leverank.
(Try this one first, I'm guessing that's the problem)

Ah, as far as the style editor goes, I tried that before but it doesn't really give me the option to do show bars, it just says text color, background color, border color, border style, border width, and "show block" I clicked that to yes and updated hoping that was what I was looking for, but still no luck! So, I clicked on the link and ya, it shows Ive AAAed some songs and FC'ed some songs, but.. I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do on this page because it doesn't really give me any options, it just shows the songs I've played, FC'ed, and AAA'ed..so, yes.. still need help :D, thanks in advance once again xD

Superfreak04 10-24-2010 07:32 PM

Where it says "show block" make sure it says yes if you want the bars to show up on your profile.

3rmacs 10-24-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superfreak04 (Post 3322660)
Where it says "show block" make sure it says yes if you want the bars to show up on your profile.

Sorry, spelling error and I edited, ya I tried that and it still didnt work! :(

Superfreak04 10-24-2010 07:45 PM

Interesting, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Did you click "Hide editor mode" on the top right?

3rmacs 10-24-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superfreak04 (Post 3322669)
Interesting, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Did you click "Hide editor mode" on the top right?

ya.. I dunno why it wont work! its definatly annoying!!!

Im Vince 10-24-2010 07:48 PM

make sure you check in the stat bars style editor to show block or it wont change anything

3rmacs 10-24-2010 07:59 PM

I went and I put show block for EVERY single thing there, just to be sure, and still nothing...

All_That_Chaz 10-24-2010 10:26 PM

Hmmmmm, if updating your levelstats and setting the "Show Block" option to Yes doesn't show them, then it's probably related to the issues with fixing the site up. I'm sorry you're having problems right now. Just be glad it's a small aesthetic issue and not something of dire importance =p.

The staff is working hard to get many different problems fixed. Your patience will be rewarded :)

3rmacs 10-24-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz (Post 3322900)
Hmmmmm, if updating your levelstats and setting the "Show Block" option to Yes doesn't show them, then it's probably related to the issues with fixing the site up. I'm sorry you're having problems right now. Just be glad it's a small aesthetic issue and not something of dire importance =p.

The staff is working hard to get many different problems fixed. Your patience will be rewarded :)

What do u mean by updating my levelstats? Explain in more detail pls =))))

chocobothief12 10-24-2010 10:48 PM

You could also try setting your gaming region to whatever state if you haven't done that already.

All_That_Chaz 10-24-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rmacs (Post 3322935)
What do u mean by updating my levelstats? Explain in more detail pls =))))

Level stats = level rank. They are synonymous. To update them you go to www.flashflashrevolution.com/levelrank.php

foilman8805 10-24-2010 10:51 PM

OP, click this link.

EDIT: **** sweet ninja

3rmacs 10-25-2010 11:59 AM

Still not working, *groar* Ive visited that ranking page many times, I'm assuming its suppose to automatically do something for you considering there are no options on the level rank page. But ya.. needless to say, Ive tried to pretty much everything and still wont work :(! I hope it will at least save my FC's and AAA's for when the problem is fixed..

All_That_Chaz 10-25-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rmacs (Post 3323442)
Still not working, *groar* Ive visited that ranking page many times, I'm assuming its suppose to automatically do something for you considering there are no options on the level rank page. But ya.. needless to say, Ive tried to pretty much everything and still wont work :(! I hope it will at least save my FC's and AAA's for when the problem is fixed..

Oh, are your scores not recording? I imagine if scores aren't recording that might affect the levelrank's ability to update the bars on your profile.

3rmacs 10-25-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz (Post 3323689)
Oh, are your scores not recording? I imagine if scores aren't recording that might affect the levelrank's ability to update the bars on your profile.

Ahh I just full comboed a song and its recorded, so thats not the issue... >.<!!!

aperson 10-26-2010 01:40 AM

Check your profile and let me know if you can see it now. I found a bug and fixed it.

3rmacs 10-26-2010 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aperson (Post 3324616)
Check your profile and let me know if you can see it now. I found a bug and fixed it.

Yes!!! awesome man, thanks alot!