Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   ATTN People applicable for a forum title change (Veterans, simfile artists, etc.) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=117772)

HammyMcSquirrel 03-8-2011 01:44 PM

ATTN People applicable for a forum title change (Veterans, simfile artists, etc.)

AP Update 5/5/11: Veterans now automatically update on the hour server time. Please PM aperson if your Veteran status did not automatically update so that we can investigate.

For the uninformed, you will reach Veteran status once you have been a member for three years and have acquired an FFR grandtotal of 3,000,000,000 points.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since there isn't an automated system in place for switching a user's title over, I'm making this thread so things are a bit easier for everybody. This will be the one proper area on the forums to request a title change for those applicable.

The requirements for getting a simfile artist title is to either get one file into the game that you created entirely on your own, or three collabs that you worked on with at most one other person. As for a music producer title, it doesn't matter whether or not you collaborated on a song. The song just has to be put into the game.

Post here if you are...

-Someone who has had a song and/or simfile put into the game as per the above requirements and has not been given the title for it. Take note, this does not apply if the simfile/song has been accepted but not put in the game yet.

Thanks!

You can change your primary usergroup by going here. This is found under "Group Memberships" within the User CP in the forum. Alternatively, you can find a link under the "My Settings" tab when you are on an FFR profile page. It'll be labeled as "Edit Usergroup".

Here's a list of users that don't have their title yet. You'll be put on this list if you've made an applicable request within this thread or have notified me otherwise.
(Updated 2/21/12)

Simfile Artists:

Musicians:

nois-or-e 03-8-2011 07:07 PM

Re: ATTN Non-veterans that meet veteran requirements...

Good idea hammus, I've just been buggin tyler, jon or dom when people ask about it in prochat ;D

jimerax 03-8-2011 09:02 PM

Nice. Also, We don't have clear definitions for Simfile Artist and Music Producer either (current consensus is having at least 1 song/file in the game though), so I think we can post a clarification for them here too.

Like veteran status, those aren't automatically given.

prefx 03-8-2011 09:17 PM

Is there any way to negotiate having Veteran status from one account removed so that I can create a new account with a name that actually fits my normal names, and have that account get the vet status I have removed from this one?

FFRGreen 03-8-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prefx (Post 3431367)
Is there any way to negotiate having Veteran status from one account removed so that I can create a new account with a name that actually fits my normal names, and have that account get the vet status I have removed from this one?

Highly doubt that would happen. If they do it to you then everyone would want it that way and it will get hectic. But its just my opinion.

TC_Halogen 03-8-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimerax (Post 3431356)
Nice. Also, We don't have clear definitions for Simfile Artist and Music Producer either (current consensus is having at least 1 song/file in the game though), so I think we can post a clarification for them here too.

It should also be mentioned that people are only eligible for the title once their content has been added to the game itself, not after they've received an accepted rating in the batch (or is the artist of a song that received an accepted rating in the batch).

HammyMcSquirrel 03-9-2011 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimerax (Post 3431356)

Good idea. I'll change up the thread title and add that to the OP.
Quote:

Originally Posted by prefx (Post 3431367)

I've seen admins make some special cases with the veteran status but it's pretty rare. Not much else I can say about that since it really depends on the admin you talk to.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3431396)
It should also be mentioned that people are only eligible for the title once their content has been added to the game itself, not after they've received an accepted rating in the batch (or is the artist of a song that received an accepted rating in the batch).

Yeah, I'll make sure to mention this in the OP as well.

kommisar 03-9-2011 03:39 AM

Re: ATTN People applicable for a forum title change (Veterans, simfile artists, etc.)

people gotta earn their ranks br0

Dorby 03-9-2011 10:26 AM

Re: ATTN People applicable for a forum title change (Veterans, simfile artists, etc.)

I just realized yesterday that I could change my usergroup to veteran.

bob bob 03-9-2011 10:31 AM

technically i have a file in game (liquid moon but its shockingly bad lol)

retching oesophagus 03-12-2011 09:23 PM

Requesting to be moved to veteran status please. Thanks in advance.

Kinx 03-13-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel (Post 3431150)
-Someone who has had a song and/or simfile put into the game and has not been given the title for it.

(!)

xThai 03-13-2011 03:50 PM

it'd be cool if i can get upgraded to vet, i'm almost at 3 years. D:

Gray Fox 03-13-2011 03:57 PM

Doubt it will apply but I'm wondering if Spin It Up can be used for the titles as well.

A song of mine is in SiU but not in FFR the game.

gabgabo 03-17-2011 09:15 AM

Hey! I just realized I deserve Veteran title =D.

mattgamer15 03-17-2011 02:53 PM

requesting to be moved to veteran status plz!!!!!!!!! :(

I like it 03-17-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattgamer15 (Post 3436229)

Sorry, but you have not met the requirements to be a veteran yet. You need 3 billion points and your account needs to be 3 years old.

ddr_f4n 03-17-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattgamer15 (Post 3436229)

You neither 3bil points nor are you 3 years old.

It sucks, but I wish I had Vet status too, but I have over 1bil, that's it (I stopped playing FFR too early lol)

DossarLX ODI 03-26-2011 05:35 PM

Requesting veteran status. This account is now 3 years old and 3+ billion Grandtotal.

Thanks

AsphyxZero 03-26-2011 07:10 PM

I actually have an issue. I spoke with admins about my veteran status before, since I was owed subscription time on a different account, which I no longer use. I was able to get that moved over to this account, so AsphyxZero was a subscriber up until that was done away with. It still says I'm a veteran, but my name isn't blue.

tl;dr, I would like a blue name lol.