Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves Signups (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=138981)

thesunfan 09-15-2014 09:09 PM

TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves Signups

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...h_Rattle_Mafia

Roles
10 Vengeful Enigmas (Unaware of their role at the start of the game. 2 Seers, 1-3 Role Seers, 1-3 Gunsmiths, 4 Fruit Vendors)
3 Wolves (1 Master-Wolf, 1 Scribe, 1 Fruit Vendor)

Role Explanations
Vengeful Enigmas- Only know that they are town at the start of the game. Unaware of their role unless one of two things occur during the game:
a) They are killed at night. During the 2nd part of the night phase, they will learn their role. They will then decide who to use their action on. The action will be publicly revealed to the game the following day.
EX: If I am killed and I am a seer and I check Xiz as I die, the game will know Xiz's alignment the following day. Being lynched or dying at the hands of a gun during the day does NOT cause the death-rattle.
b) Each day, players in the game can vote on someone to learn their role privately from the mod. If this is used on a wolf member, nothing happens. Once they learn their role, they still cannot perform any actions until they are killed at night.

Seer: Learns a players alignment. Will be told GREEN if the check is on a town member or on the Master-Wolf. SEE Master-Wolf FOR CLARIFICATION ON WHAT HAPPENS IF USED ON THE Master-Wolf

Role-Seer: Learns a players full role. SEE Master-Wolf FOR CLARIFICATION ON WHAT HAPPENS IF USED ON THE Master-Wolf

Gunsmith: Gives a player a gun. Guns can only be used during the day phase.

Fruit Vendor: Gives a player a delicious piece of fruit, free of charge! The fruit, other than being delicious and (usually) healthy, does nothing else. Collect them all!

Master-Wolf: So long as you have not yet performed a nightkill, you will appear as GREEN to Seers, and as a FRUIT-VENDOR to Role Seers. As soon as you make a nightkill, you will lose your check-immunity and will appear as RED to Seers and as the Master-Wolf to Role Seers.
EDIT: In the RARE occurance that all town-sided Fruit-Vendors have died, the Master-Wolf will appear as either a Role Seer or a Gunsmith to the Role Seer. In the INCREDIBLY UNDESCRIBABLY RARE occurance (In fact, it takes a modkill for this to happen) that there are only Seers, the Master-Wolf and a Role Seer in the final four, and the Master-Wolf kills the Role-Seer, AND the Role-Seer uses their ability on the Master-Wolf, the Master-Wolf will appear as a Seer.

Scribe: So long as you are alive, the scum team may communicate with one another during the day phase. If the day-talk ends as a result of your death, and both of your teammates attempt to find out a different player's role, the Master-Wolf takes priority over the FRUIT-VENDOR.

Fruit-Vendor: During each night phase you may give a player a piece of awesome fruit. The fruit, other than tasting exquisite, is useless.

Mechanics
Enigmas are not aware of their role at the start of the game.
Each day, in addition to voting for a lynch, the players in the game may vote on a player. This player will receive a PM from the mod telling them their role. If a wolf is voted to receive this, nothing happens. This requires a majority of votes to occur, if there is no majority, this will not happen.
Wolves may also vote on a player during the day. They will learn this enigma's role. This is separate from the vote for a possible enigma to learn their role privately.
Master-Wolf takes priority over the other two roles, Scribe takes priority over Fruit-Vendor for sending PMs to the mod.
Random.org decides how many Role-Seers and Gunsmiths there are in the game.

Other stuff
KitB is on
Instalynch is on, simple majority is required for a player to learn their role privately.
Day Start
Cardflipping is on
Wolves MUST make kills every night. If no PM is submitted, random.org will make the kill for them. Humans must also use their actions once they have been killed at night.
Guns may only be used during the Day Phase
Fruit does nothing.
The phrase for using a gun is Pew-pew, I got you [player name here].

Signups
1. Yoshl
2. Shuu Iwamine
3. Gradiant
4. XelNya
5. DaBackPack
6. RedBlaster
7. DarkManticoreX2
8. Psychoangel691
9. James May
10. Funnygurl555
11. blindreper1179
12. MrPopadopalis25
13. danceflashrevo

If I missed anything, let me know

Xiz 09-15-2014 09:11 PM

Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves Signups

Nobody will ever know my alignment

YoshL 09-15-2014 09:14 PM

ni
lol 10 pm gay

Charu 09-15-2014 09:16 PM

In I guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeesss

thesunfan 09-15-2014 09:17 PM

fuck it I'll just open 'em now screw it

Gradiant 09-15-2014 09:32 PM

In

XelNya 09-15-2014 10:52 PM

Innnnnn

DaBackpack 09-15-2014 11:09 PM

insies

Red Blaster 09-15-2014 11:48 PM

In, for fruit vendors everywhere.

DarkManticoreX2 09-16-2014 12:56 AM

Whoa 2 am IN

psychoangel691 09-16-2014 12:58 AM

In

James May 09-16-2014 07:00 AM

In for logic train to god knows where~

DarkManticoreX2 09-16-2014 08:36 AM

I'm going to ask the town fruit vendor to claim D1.

That way when the role seer hits the MW, we know we have a wolf.

YoshL 09-16-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4201438)
I'm going to ask the town fruit vendor to claim D1.

That way when the role seer hits the MW, we know we have a wolf.

no-one knows what role they are (fruit vendors included) other than mafia until they're ded. soooo

DarkManticoreX2 09-16-2014 09:30 AM

Oh, Guess I should read all of the rules.

Charu 09-16-2014 09:33 AM

Hey Manti, I'm gonna kill you again.

Are you ready?

DarkManticoreX2 09-16-2014 09:52 AM

Please do it with dirt logic and a stubborn attitude again.

Charu 09-16-2014 10:00 AM

I will, I'll show YOU who's boss!

Charu 09-16-2014 10:00 AM

DarkManticoreX2 09-16-2014 10:04 AM

What a great play that was missed by everyone ;_;

RIP good plays.