Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   actually controversial opinions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150562)

roundbox 12-23-2018 12:38 AM

actually controversial opinions
 
none of that weak stuff

anyone who drinks cheap beer is an ingrate who accepts mediocrity

MarioNintendo 12-23-2018 12:55 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Sega Genesis won the 16-bit war

Shadow_God_10 12-23-2018 01:17 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4663217)
none of that weak stuff

anyone who drinks cheap beer is an ingrate who accepts mediocrity

I like you.

To add to this: ALL BEERS SHOULD HAVE AN ALCOHOL PERCENTAGE OF 6% or higher. Anything else and you're a pussy who enjoys horse piss in a can/bottle

GhostieGoBoo 12-23-2018 01:47 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
i don't really care for any beer tbh. then again i just turned 21 six months ago so there's that as a factor

XelNya 12-23-2018 06:14 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4663220)
Sega Genesis won the 16-bit war

See its a thread of opinions, not a thread of bewilderment and psychotic halucinations.

Oh and, this thread is gonna get locked the minute something real is posted.

Dinglesberry 12-23-2018 06:33 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4663217)
none of that weak stuff

anyone who drinks cheap beer is an ingrate who accepts mediocrity

anyone who drinks less than 7% beer*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4663221)
I like you.

To add to this: ALL BEERS SHOULD HAVE AN ALCOHOL PERCENTAGE OF 6% or higher. Anything else and you're a pussy who enjoys horse piss in a can/bottle

lolz if i try to drink like 5% beer i literally just pee like.. how many brews are there in a case here.. 24 times xd

my gf says that any beer under 10% is terrible lolz, 10% is pretttty stronk tho

FirstMaple8 12-23-2018 07:37 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
If somebody isn't trying they aren't doing anybody any good.

V-Ormix 12-23-2018 08:08 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
we need to build a wall... of arrows~

Dinglesberry 12-23-2018 08:12 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Ormix (Post 4663244)
we need to build a wall... of arrows~

thousands of arrows... fast as hell... thousands of arrows.. fast as hell

rayword45 12-23-2018 10:42 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
where are yall buying 10% beers the best I can find at any store is like under 8%

Funnygurl555 12-23-2018 11:01 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rayword45 (Post 4663254)
where are yall buying 10% beers the best I can find at any store is like under 8%

that's what you get for living in massachusetts

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostieGoBoo (Post 4663224)
i don't really care for any beer tbh. then again i just turned 21 six months ago so there's that as a factor

isn't being 21 great :D

qrrbrbirbel 12-23-2018 11:15 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Sarcasm is killing humour

Funnygurl555 12-23-2018 11:18 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
ok ramen boy wants to fight

flashflash account 12-23-2018 11:46 AM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Anti-Semitic humor is funny

Dinglesberry 12-23-2018 12:13 PM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Anti semantic humour is better

rayword45 12-23-2018 12:24 PM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4663258)
Anti-Semitic humor is funny

HOT SJW TAKE: You can make a funny joke about ANY topic. The problem is most edgy/punching-down "humor" isn't even humor, it's literally just basement /pol/ nerds screaming slurs and pseudoscience then saying "lol itz just a meem bro y so triggered?"

Xavier Renegade Angel was LOADED with ironic racist/sexist/anti-LGBTQ humor but they remembered a joke has to be funny

XelNya 12-23-2018 12:33 PM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rayword45 (Post 4663260)
HOT SJW TAKE: You can make a funny joke about ANY topic. The problem is most edgy/punching-down "humor" isn't even humor, it's literally just basement /pol/ nerds screaming slurs and pseudoscience then saying "lol itz just a meem bro y so triggered?"

Xavier Renegade Angel was LOADED with ironic racist/sexist/anti-LGBTQ humor but they remembered a joke has to be funny

I audibly chuckled

Shadow_God_10 12-23-2018 12:41 PM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rayword45 (Post 4663254)
where are yall buying 10% beers the best I can find at any store is like under 8%

The beer store has a beer called La Fin Due Monde that's 9%. That's the closest you'll get next to Four Loco which I think has been taken off the shelves due to its high alcohol percentage (because that makes sense)

aperson 12-23-2018 12:44 PM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
alcohol is one of the worst drugs and has been a net negative for society by a huge margin

rayword45 12-23-2018 12:47 PM

Re: actually controversial opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aperson (Post 4663264)
alcohol is one of the worst drugs

do u mean healthwise bc thats not a hot take that'slike objective fact


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution