Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V7 RELEASE OHDADDY (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150875)

gold stinger 04-18-2019 11:07 PM

The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V7 RELEASE OHDADDY

.zip Other File Formats .7z
Song difficulties are rated by Etterna Difficulties, rounded to the nearest whole. Proceed with caution D:

Previous TRSGSPTNOWPP Releases:

HOLY HOTDOG JIZZ M'AYONNAISE

THE 7TH PACK EXISTS FINALLY

paq

IT'S GOT GREAT SONGS LIKE:

THE TRICK:
BREAKCORE JAZZ WE ARE LIVING AT 100% MEME EFFICIENCY

MORE LIKE JASON:
BECAUSE ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE A GOOD FILE IS 24THS

EL MISMO DINOSAURIO:
WEREWOLF GAME MEMES LIMITED TIME DON'T MISS OUT

ALSO:

GAMMA STOP SENDING ME RATCHET AND CLANK VIDEOS double the Kurorak that means the pack is 200% better
SHOUTOUTS TO RAPTA FOR PLAYTESTING REALLY BAD FILES MAN IS A LEGEND, ALSO SHOUTOUTS TO ANTORI BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT

AND AS ALWAYS
ALL FILES ARE ALEXDEST APPROVED

DOWNLOAD NOW BY CLICKING THE BANNER AT THE TOP

gold stinger 04-18-2019 11:07 PM

Re: The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V7 RELEASE OHD

paq

This all my completed files up until now. Sorry if quality is bad I completed a few 6-8 year old charts from ITG days.

anotha pack before xmas?

oh right the gif in the comments

Rapta 04-18-2019 11:07 PM

Re: The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V7 RELEASE OHD

dank paq

Antori 04-18-2019 11:11 PM

this is like my bithday hype

suicidaln00b 04-19-2019 04:11 AM

package

mellonxcollie 04-19-2019 09:51 AM

You got me with the TWG memes I downloaded it yesterday and played it when I was drunk

it was too hard for me hahaha

StarrySergal 04-19-2019 11:09 PM

Paquete de canciones

Deamerai 04-20-2019 11:12 AM

paq v7

DourGent 04-20-2019 01:07 PM

paq(paq)

Dinglesberry 04-20-2019 11:54 PM

Ur patterns are trash

Oh boy 350 bpm split jumptrills meant to be quad mashed ahahahaha fun

gold stinger 04-21-2019 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4672037)
Ur patterns are trash

Oh boy 350 bpm split jumptrills meant to be quad mashed ahahahaha fun

Thank you for the polite critiques I try my best :mrgreen: