Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXII - TWGood End! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148203)

LightManticorex2 09-22-2017 04:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4587437)
this totally feels like bussing here if roundbox is a wolf

Why can't I make a cool snarky post without it being construed as bussing.

Sunfan did the same thing earlier

Why don't you like fun???

Charu 09-22-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 (Post 4587434)
I thought this was weird too.

Hey charu maybe it's that game

Dude, if it is this game...

idk, sounds way too simple for roundbox to be a wolf. Like... I just don't see it. Would a wolf roundbox be disconnected? Would figure he'd be more organized.

...However, do note, he's made some slank saying he's gonna be pretty scattered throughout the first few days of this game. I mean, it's in the pregame, so maybe that's why?

Also, don't know about "robot" feel. What's robot about reading past pages rather than interacting in real time? That's what I've seen from him mostly.

Charu 09-22-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4587435)
The logical continuation here is to make everyone post read lists, find conflicts and decide if it's worth priorizing lynch order, otherwise you just lynch your top scum.

Wow, this sounds like any other TWG. lmao

Charu 09-22-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4587437)
this totally feels like bussing here if roundbox is a wolf

Manti bussing?

Well shit dude, is it even a good idea to bus for wolf team? Let me take a peek at the roles again. (I recall seeing wolves just outright having roles that do something and no vanilla wolves)

the sun fan 09-22-2017 04:26 PM

btw I think Charu is town just off of tone

doesn;t feel like his wolfgame at all

he's been asking a lot of questions that make me think he's trying to get into other people's headspace

a few reactions also feel like they're not faked

Hakulyte 09-22-2017 04:26 PM

I like this post because Charu somewhat kinda found things of interest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4587241)
There's some gems in there.

You got inD vs thesunfan in there

Manti vs mellon

inD vs Manti (Which is current atm, lmao)

AA vs thesunfan

Charu vs thesunfan

Charu vs Manti

TWG Ike vs thesunfan and or AA (I don't know if serious still though)

roundbox vs Manti (I think?)

Pretty much, I'm sure there's others.

BUT

There's some interactions that will help probably. And when I say "vs" I don't mean like full on arguments. I mean like someone prodding someone else and the likes.

My problem is that when it comes to sitting down and making reads and I don't even know where to go with that.

InDheart vs Manti is probably the most significant interaction to me. I would normally hate on Manti, but I played a wolf inDheart a few games ago and it's similar non-committal posting patterns. What's giving me a break with inDheart is that when I sit down and try to think at why he would do this as a wolf, I go like ??

Roundbox this game feels off, but I feel like his investment is lower than usual due to the wedding part.

kirk/blind/Shado are all coin flips to me.

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 (Post 4587454)
Why can't I make a cool snarky post without it being construed as bussing.

Sunfan did the same thing earlier

Why don't you like fun???

it would have been nice if you had mentioned your thought on roundbox earlier instead of only now after two people have mentioned it

I just woke up, reading things with very little filter right now so the snark didn't register all that much

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4587457)
Manti bussing?

Well shit dude, is it even a good idea to bus for wolf team? Let me take a peek at the roles again. (I recall seeing wolves just outright having roles that do something and no vanilla wolves)

could bus the role that gives scum daychat/communication powers

but yeah I guess bussing isn't a great idea? not that that stops a lot of people

Charu 09-22-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4587457)
Manti bussing?

Well, informant always exist, and I just looked that up and... it looks like something the wolves could sacrifice...

But... wait a minute, if roundbox is a wolf and he's so disconnected, why? According to this, wolves have day chat, no?

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4587459)
I like this post because Charu somewhat kinda found things of interest.

My problem is that when it comes to sitting down and making reads and I don't even know where to go with that.

InDheart vs Manti is probably the most significant interaction to me. I would normally hate on Manti, but I played a wolf inDheart a few games ago and it's similar non-committal posting patterns. What's giving me a break with inDheart is that when I sit down and try to think at why he would do this as a wolf, I go like ??

Roundbox this game feels off, but I feel like his investment is lower than usual due to the wedding part.

kirk/blind/Shado are all coin flips to me.

blind just doesn't give a fuck about this game and it means nothing for his alignment

kirk is lurky, shado hasn't caught up yet

so we're gonna be stuck with coinflips on them

the sun fan 09-22-2017 04:30 PM

roundbox is disconnected prolly just from not being here
I don't think its anything beyond that

unless you mean that word in another way

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4587462)
Well, informant always exist, and I just looked that up and... it looks like something the wolves could sacrifice...

But... wait a minute, if roundbox is a wolf and he's so disconnected, why? According to this, wolves have day chat, no?

yeah, they do

idk, I hope roundbox posts some more and explains why he ISOd you specifically out of everyone because that's one of the things that bugs me the most

Charu 09-22-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4587464)
roundbox is disconnected prolly just from not being here
I don't think its anything beyond that

unless you mean that word in another way

Nah, you got it.

blindreper1179 09-22-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4587418)
So you're the second person (dbp is first) to not like me asking a lot of questions

Why do you think it makes me scum? You've played with me before, I pretty much always ask a shit ton of questions on d1

If you could elaborate more that'd be cool

I didn't say it made you scum to me, I just don't think you're asking relevant questions 100%of the time.

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4587467)
I didn't say it made you scum to me, I just don't think you're asking relevant questions 100%of the time.

can you point out some examples of these

Charu 09-22-2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4587439)
Sunfan posts in general is like a giant cloud of nothingness to the point that I'm not even reading it either alignment, I'm just like are you serious?

Also, hold up, is this a serious post? lmao

Hakulyte 09-22-2017 04:33 PM

I'm actually thinking that I can't read well as usual and I may have got lol meme'd by Raeko who immediately town read me after I town read her.

I'm still also having second thoughts about DBP, but I wanted to wait for him to continue developing thoughts.

What has been stopping me with posts is that AA/TWG Ike are pretty much replacing me when it comes to directing ideas.

What I mean is that TWG Ike is the player during page 20-40ish who went in and proposed ideas + was making pivotal plays to test reactions.

I felt awkward about doing the same thing at same time. Otherwise, I usually ask questions, but AA have been doing that as well.

So now I'm like, what do I even do?

Charu 09-22-2017 04:33 PM

thesunfan is definitely not sprouting nonsense like I do.

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4587470)
I'm actually thinking that I can't read well as usual and I may have got lol meme'd by Raeko who immediately town read me after I town read her.

I'm still also having second thoughts about DBP, but I wanted to wait for him to continue developing thoughts.

What has been stopping me with posts is that AA/TWG Ike are pretty much replacing me when it comes to directing ideas.

What I mean is that TWG Ike is the player during page 20-40ish who went in and proposed ideas + was making pivotal plays to test reactions.

I felt awkward about doing the same thing at same time. Otherwise, I usually ask questions, but AA have been doing that as well.

So now I'm like, what do I even do?

do it anyway? I'll stop posting for a bit if I'm actually eating all your questions

I don't think I really can be, but go for it

Charu 09-22-2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4587441)
seriously?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4587442)
what the fuck

what's wrong with them in your opinion?

Poor sunfan... I feel his spirit getting crushed by haku's "whitenoise" assessment.