Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXII - TWGood End! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148203)

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 10:09 AM

Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

it's nitpicky because I thought maybe there was a slip and you had passed an avatar between the two of you in some OOTC form (aka wolfchat)

roundbox 09-22-2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4587344)
it's nitpicky because I thought maybe there was a slip and you had passed an avatar between the two of you in some OOTC form (aka wolfchat)

Do you actually believe in slip theory

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4587345)
Do you actually believe in slip theory

not always, but it's sometimes a thing

like when mellon slipped that she knew SK was bulletproof in CLIX that I hosted

roundbox 09-22-2017 10:18 AM

General comment:
On my rereadthroughs I feel like a few players are being put into white noiseville. I know I haven't been the most active but these players have been pretty forgettable:

Shado
Blind
Haku (past the first 24)
Kirk

I need a better inlet to these players' thoughts knowimsayin? Backpack's got a bit more something but he almost made this list

roundbox 09-22-2017 10:20 AM

Xel's start was really shitty and boring, but his consistent behavior and lack of his scumtell for me wants me to put him in my town pile for now
His mention of the first X pages of the thread being useless is a bit silly, I feel like I gleaned an okay amount of information from it. Doesn't make me read him any less towny though.

roundbox 09-22-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4587346)
not always, but it's sometimes a thing

like when mellon slipped that she knew SK was bulletproof in CLIX that I hosted

I guess that's fair but more often than not slips aren't what you think they are

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4587349)
I guess that's fair but more often than not slips aren't what you think they are

yeah

even if there wasn't a clear way that you got the avatar I probably wouldn't pursue it, it was a "what if" scenario that popped into my head and I was curious

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 10:28 AM

also goat flavor freezin

Charu 09-22-2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4587331)
why propose a POE and then like

have charu sort it

idk

I was hoping when I woke up Ike would've said something about the list of possible candidates, but didn't really.

Charu 09-22-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4587335)
DaBackpack - hasn't done much but his catchup was good, especially how he noticed that I was a bit more robotic than usual. shows the detective cap is on. town

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4587335)
town: dabackpack
town lean: charu/ind
slight town lean: haku/manti/yeti(ike)
null/lurk: xel, sunfan, blind, shado, mellon, kirk
scum lean: round

I got a little itsy problem with your backpack's read.

Can you confirm that you're townreading backpack solely because he hit your "disclaimer" without realizing it? I feel you shouldn't give massive town credit so easily for that.

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4587353)
I got a little itsy problem with your backpack's read.

Can you confirm that you're townreading backpack solely because he hit your "disclaimer" without realizing it? I feel you shouldn't give massive town credit so easily for that.

Pretty much

Maybe you're right that I shouldn't give cred that easily, but it felt like something subtle that I think only town backpack would find

I'll keep it in mind though

AragakiAyase 09-22-2017 12:10 PM

Actually I mentioned to sunfan how I have a bad habit of clearing people for things that are pretty small and this is probably one of those cases

the sun fan 09-22-2017 12:23 PM

gonna head out in a bit to take care of some errands

when I get back I'll reread the thread or read everyone's iso, not sure which yet, then post thoughts

almost certainly won't be here for EOD but I'll post everything I want to before I peace out

Charu 09-22-2017 12:31 PM

Dango, by the sounds of it, we're not gonna have a good EoD. How many players have expressed they can't make it to EoD.

For those that can't, would much appreciate at least a vote before you have to peace!

Charu 09-22-2017 12:33 PM

Roundbox said he couldn't do EoD... I think.

I sweat there was another person too.

roundbox 09-22-2017 12:41 PM

Slank activated see you all later

inDheart 09-22-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4587352)
I was hoping when I woke up Ike would've said something about the list of possible candidates, but didn't really.

yeah, just seems like you did the work for her

you get me

blindreper1179 09-22-2017 01:36 PM

holy shit I finally caught up.
Yes I've been shit
D0 is shit, I want factual info.
I am proud of the lar catch, it's the best I've done that doesn't involve using a power. I've been playing for years and am finally catching on to things. Slow learner for the game. And I DID say what i found, fuck.
Anyways, AA is really rubbing me the wrong way. Whether or not he's scum is up in the air. I get this is a puzzle game, nit you're asking a lot of questions and some don't seem important.

Newcomers, Xel and I have a hate hate relationship so we criticize each other harshly and rudely always.

Speaking of, whether or not it's relevant, at least read each post once ya fucking nerd. Unless it's some gigantic irrelevant useless post. Haku comes to mind on that one, which btw, Haku hasn't done that this game, that's odd honestly.

Idc what people say, Manti being active D0 is pretty great.

InD seems to be getting a bunch of shit, but not pushed. Seems off.

Sun is reading town null for me as of right now, need more to lift him higher, or put him in scum.

blindreper1179 09-22-2017 01:37 PM

But not nit*

ShadoWolfe 09-22-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4587306)
negatory

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...osted&t=148203

And then click on the number next to their name. I was asking because your list yesterday, aside from including Charu and skipping Xel, fit exactly the bottom half of posters in the game at the time. Wasn't sure if you were just calling out lowposters after seeing the list, or if it was actually something about their content that struck you as lacking.

Your list:
1. Blindreper1179
2. Shadowolfe
4. mellonxcollie
5. kirkfan2255
6. Charu
8. DaBackpack
13. Roundbox
14. DarkManticoreX2

Posts at the time:
https://i.imgur.com/o4zu5fZ.png