Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Profiles (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   New Profile: Kirby (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=125038)

Micah_ 07-27-2012 02:43 PM

New Profile: Kirby

Hello everyone, just created a new profile design featuring everyone's most loveable air puff, Kirby! A screenshot of the profile is posted below. If you would like the files associated with this design please PM me and they are yours! Here is a link to the profile.

Fluvs 07-27-2012 03:23 PM

Re: New Profile: Kirby

you made it? :O!

Micah_ 07-27-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fluvs (Post 3734121)
you made it? :O!

Yep! Twas me! :D

Fluvs 07-27-2012 03:38 PM

lol but why make another profile though?

Micah_ 07-27-2012 03:40 PM

MFX is my graphics "company" (not really a company but whatever) and I created the profile so I could test new profile designs. Eventually I will make enough and post all of the files to a thread for members to use!

Fluvs 07-27-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micah_ (Post 3734128)
MFX is my graphics "company" (not really a company but whatever) and I created the profile so I could test new profile designs. Eventually I will make enough and post all of the files to a thread for members to use!

ah I see okay I understand so a testing profile when you make a new one an post it on there if I am getting this correctly lol

Micah_ 07-27-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fluvs (Post 3734129)
ah I see okay I understand so a testing profile when you make a new one an post it on there if I am getting this correctly lol

Yes!! :D

00Razor00 07-27-2012 04:21 PM

nice work

i heart candy 07-27-2012 05:35 PM

Dude, nice job! You're getting better and I love this one!

Kibblre 07-27-2012 05:47 PM

Can you has make profile me for the stuff?

But really, my profile hasn't been changed in awhile. Do you do custom-y stuff for other people?

Emithith 07-27-2012 05:55 PM

looks alike your old one. Switch it up, monotony ruins the profile career.

i heart candy 07-27-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3734181)

I think this is his second FFR profile? Just saying haha.

And besides, I like this one much more than the first profile. Did you make the "Kirby" text on the top or did you grab that from somewhere?

Micah_ 07-27-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i heart candy (Post 3734191)

And besides, I like this one much more than the first profile. Did you make the "Kirby" text on the top or did you grab that from somewhere?

It's an embellished version of the kirby game logo. I tried pentooling a new version of it but it didn't turn out like I'd liked, so I used the old one. :)

Micah_ 07-27-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3734181)

I understand. I am just trying to get a better feel for what makes a profile design work/not work. I will design a few more (hopefully different :wink:) and post them on here over the next couple of days.

Emithith 07-27-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i heart candy (Post 3734191)

doesn't matter if it's his first or 4 millionth, people get sick of looking at the same thing over and over. I'm not ordering him to do anything, just handing him some advice that if he keeps doing the same thing over and over he's not going to learn as much.