Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   KoL Clan (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=21131)

evilbutterfly 02-2-2005 01:20 PM

KoL Clan

Some of you may remember the topic created not too long ago concerning an online game, which can be found at the website www.kingdomofloathing.com Some of you may have known of it before. I found the game in that topic and began playing it and loved it. Since then, I have advanced to level 7, and as some of you may know, at level 7 you can create a clan. Thus, I have created a clan for all FFR members.

Its name: FFR

Any of you FFR people who play this game, please join. It's brand new so we don't have any special stuff, but we can get some sooner if you join and donate meat.

For those of you who don't play: start now. It's not hard to get to level 3 so you can join the clan, just follow the instructions in game and go to newb mountain then continue from there. Being in the clan will give you the benefit of anything and everything we build with our money. You can donate money and my characters will often leave food and other things in the item bin for anybody who wants them. So yeah, join up and let's have us a cool clan :D.

Rebirth0 02-2-2005 01:56 PM

RE: KoL Clan

I just created an account, and will soon be at level 3.

hydrojakep 02-2-2005 03:45 PM

RE: KoL Clan

lolo leet posts ^

But yeah, i'm in the clan.

GuidoHunter 02-2-2005 03:55 PM

I'll be sure to check it out once I get some time.

EDIT2: It's all good.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Spazzbite 02-2-2005 07:13 PM

Sorry, already in a clan called the Ninja Turtles, and it's extremely awesome with about 800 members I think. Sorry, I'm gonna stick with it.

Soon to be level 14 btw.

alainbryden 02-2-2005 07:58 PM

I'm in the clan.

dAnceguy117 02-3-2005 03:55 PM

Join'd, as P337 by the way. OMG this game is awesome.

EDIT: Well, apply'd, but not join'd yet. =/

evilbutterfly 02-3-2005 04:10 PM

Just accepted a couple people. We don't have many members so far, but eventually may be people will join? And remember guys, donate some meat so we can get some benefits.

EDIT: Oh, and I keep depositing food and drink items. If you need more adventures, take some. They aren't very good items, but it's something, at least.

Mindfields 02-3-2005 04:31 PM

Login wouldn't work. Sorry.

babybenji2004 02-3-2005 05:20 PM

i signed up and fun game. soon to be level 3 and will join then

User6773 02-3-2005 06:41 PM

Join'd.

blahblah18 02-3-2005 06:43 PM

I'll be joining soon EB, and i'll bring all my awesome shit... We shall be a new mafia... a superior mafia... one that hacks the site.. I mean... one for truth and justice

sleeplessdragn 02-4-2005 03:47 AM

ill be leaving the clan im currently in to join this one.

EDIT: i can donate around 50k of meat rite now, but its all i have. i hope that we can get a calendar and tree ASAP.

Omeganitros 02-4-2005 12:10 PM

Have no fear, fellow KoLers. With Omeganitros at your side (and his Cocoabo at his side), Moxiousness is guaranteed!

"Omeganitros joins your party!"

blahblah18 02-4-2005 12:25 PM

shiet, I"m so glad I told you to do this EB...
We shall conqueror the world with our hordes of level 3 chars!

P.S. EB prob has like 10 of his chars in the clan already

Crymson 02-4-2005 08:42 PM

I signed up as well, waiting for acceptance. I'll donate all I can, we'll have a rocking clan.

evilbutterfly 02-4-2005 09:14 PM

blah, I only have 3 characters. They all donate like, half their meat to the clan, too. It's not much, but it helps :P.

Omeganitros 02-4-2005 11:43 PM

I just gave 5000 m34t to the Clan funds.

Man, I've been fighting too many begzors.

Edit: And I just gave a ton of item to the Goodies Hoard. I wish I had more White Pixels...

Edit again: White Pixel Problem fixed. Now I have a new problem: What on earth have I done!? I thought that Digital Key actually did something! White Pixels are EXPENSIVE at the mall, man!

evilbutterfly 02-5-2005 10:41 AM

Everything at the mall is expensive :P. It's no better than the flea market, I think. Btw, if your KoL name differs from your FFR name, please post what it is so I'll be sure to accept you into the clan ;).

Okay, decision time: the clan has 69,502 meat as of right now. Should we get the calender, the tree, or one of the 3 stat boosters?

Spazzbite 02-5-2005 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omeganitros
Edit again: White Pixel Problem fixed. Now I have a new problem: What on earth have I done!? I thought that Digital Key actually did something! White Pixels are EXPENSIVE at the mall, man!

There's a quest once you reach around level 13 where you need the Digital Key. You also need Richard's Star Key and a Skeleton Key, so save those if you get them as well.