Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150906)

flashflash account 05-3-2019 02:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4673052)
Okay, this got ignored. #303

Okay what are you even doing.

Ignoring haku is an Olympic sport I guess
This looks bad

Gradiant 05-3-2019 02:30 PM

Maybe throw xel in there too since I'm used to seeing him make quite a lot more arguments? but idk because I don't think i've played with him in quite a while. He'd be the lowest out of those 4 then.

Gradiant 05-3-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673043)
i think I'm just going over what i already said and it's getting nowhere

also gradiant seems to not be here for EoD so I'm changing vote to
ffa

star please dont vote roundbox

I'm getting less of 'gradiants not here for eod so i'm switching votes' here, and more 'daikyi is not liking my vote so i'm gonna switch'. eod is still 5 hours so quite a bit of time for people to come in and read.

Gradiant 05-3-2019 02:34 PM

Think for today I'm at that order i had in my post actually, but shado and wayward are about equal.
antori > shadow/wayward > xel

Gradiant 05-3-2019 02:35 PM

antori

mellon_collie 05-3-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673062)
who are your wolf reads btw i didn't get to hear them

I don't have any very strong wolf reads atm but I am suspicious of Wayward, Xel, you, and slightly Shadowolfe.

A lot of Wayward's posts seem to just be observations

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4673017)
Antori you're posting a lot more this game compared to the first game we played together, nice

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4673005)
Did MML make a post about haku being town or something

Xel I think is mostly a tone read, I expect him to get more excitable and into the game and some point? This one could just be way off

My suspicions on you (Antori) are mostly because of some general anti-town things you said. But I know you are a relatively new player still so it may just be a lack of experience talking and I don't want to run in the same circles every single game.

Shadowolfe I do not know if I am just traumatized from the last game or not, but he has the same over-confident attitude and I can just hear him in voice chat, wrapping everyone around his finger and getting them to lynch Xel and AHHH ok I'm having flashbacks but seriously his tone is kinda reminding me of that

I'm neutral/need to see more from Ind, Lar, roundbox and I was going to say Gradiant but I like where his head is at since that reads list that I've seen since I hit preview post, lmao

Also I realize it looks like I'm totally sheeping Gradiant's reads but I promise I started working on this post before I saw his

star-crossed 05-3-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4673066)
I'm getting less of 'gradiants not here for eod so i'm switching votes' here, and more 'daikyi is not liking my vote so i'm gonna switch'. eod is still 5 hours so quite a bit of time for people to come in and read.

That's an interesting angle on it, i think it is a fair point. Switching to someone who is present could increase the pressure from them, which I see as a particular risk to a wolf who is already being pressured.

flashflash account 05-3-2019 02:42 PM

Youre absolutely traumatized if you can compare this game to how Wolfe sounded in voice chat

flashflash account 05-3-2019 02:42 PM

Haku you have a gift
People are literally skimming right over your post

mellon_collie 05-3-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673071)
Youre absolutely traumatized if you can compare this game to how Wolfe sounded in voice chat

You're probably right

mellon_collie 05-3-2019 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673072)
Haku you have a gift

no no no I'm reading it

star-crossed 05-3-2019 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673064)
Ignoring haku is an Olympic sport I guess
This looks bad

WV claims to have barely read, so I do not really know that it being ignored is meaningful even if the inquiry is valid

Antori 05-3-2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4673066)

when i posted that i thought EoD was in 1 hour cause of the FFR website clock

i already said that the vote was to pressure you to give reads it's not like daikyi was gonna do anything to make me not switch

and about you voicing your opinion before, i didn't actually read most of your posts because it seemed like you and shado were criticizing each other on how you play more than who's wolf if shado or you gave some reads in them on other people i probably didn't see them

your reads list is pretty safe and small, you only gave opinions on people who pushed on you or wayward which everyone already suspects so maby give opinions on rest too

Antori 05-3-2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673072)
Haku you have a gift

i dont have any good leads on haku, they act towny and their points make sense but i dont get the same confidence in their post as i get in star-crossed's maby it's just d0 and haku is playing it safe(sorry but i'm not of sure haku's gender)

Daikyi 05-3-2019 02:58 PM

imo if youre mindmelding with soneone without having posted your thoughts previously @gradiant then its less reason to be sus, since theres no chance of parrot/sheep

main thing with antori is i dont see real backing and read development backing the votes or reads

Gradiant 05-3-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4673078)
imo if youre mindmelding with soneone without having posted your thoughts previously @gradiant then its less reason to be sus, since theres no chance of parrot/sheep

main thing with antori is i dont see real backing and read development backing the votes or reads

Maybe less of a worry of pocketing then and more of a worry of personal bias on reading you because of us having similar thoughts.

Antori 05-3-2019 03:00 PM

I dont make for a good detective but i try and ask people for reads here and there i drop most cases after i get 'enough' info

Daikyi 05-3-2019 03:01 PM

like if anything antori, can you not even make an attempt to write out a full reads list, but talk about like what you think the most important parts of this day that you think are relevant to your reads?

Gradiant 05-3-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673076)
your reads list is pretty safe and small, you only gave opinions on people who pushed on you or wayward which everyone already suspects so maby give opinions on rest too

Only person here that's even attempted to have a 'push' on me was you, and it was a pretty much halfassed 'pressure'. That doesn't count whatsoever as far as I'm concerned. Benefit of the doubt, that's still only 1 person out of 4 that I mentioned.

Daikyi 05-3-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4673080)
Maybe less of a worry of pocketing then and more of a worry of personal bias on reading you because of us having similar thoughts.

similar thots

do you mean like, thinking styles?