Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

MixMasterLar 11-5-2019 03:10 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701399)
miXmasTerlaR

I am now morally ok to lynch storn D0

SubaruPoptart 11-5-2019 03:25 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
What's good y'all! Game started half an hour after I had to go to bed last night but other than that I'm here now.

123kappa3 11-5-2019 03:31 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Im going to watch spaceballs tonight and get drunk so I am going to try not to post later. Ive been really wanting to watch spaceballs so I decided tonight is the night.

123kappa3 11-5-2019 03:34 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
So many new faces (names). 0.0

Shadow_God_10 11-5-2019 03:40 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701412)
Im going to watch spaceballs tonight and get drunk so I am going to try not to post later. Ive been really wanting to watch spaceballs so I decided tonight is the night.

This is the most reasonable post I've seen since we've started up until now.

Funnygurl555 11-5-2019 03:47 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701414)
So many new faces (names). 0.0

nice to meet you kappa

123kappa3 11-5-2019 03:49 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701417)
nice to meet you kappa

I played with you before. Was mainly talking about storn and riot and flashflash,

Even though in hindsight probably going to happen a lot since I just started but,

its nice to meet you again :P.

123kappa3 11-5-2019 03:50 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Also kind of glad to play with MML again I did have fun the first time when I subbed with him and Xel.

MixMasterLar 11-5-2019 03:55 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701419)
Also kind of glad to play with MML again I did have fun the first time when I subbed with him and Xel.

I still feel bad about that.

Also

If you're town you're drunkpost your thoughts on the movie tonight in real time, just sayin'

Funnygurl555 11-5-2019 03:59 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701418)
I played with you before. Was mainly talking about storn and riot and flashflash,

Even though in hindsight probably going to happen a lot since I just started but,

its nice to meet you again :P.

damn we aren't cool enough for you to know im joking

XelNya 11-5-2019 04:00 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701421)
I still feel bad about that.

Also

If you're town you're drunkpost your thoughts on the movie tonight in real time, just sayin'

I don't feel bad about it

For the record

123kappa3 11-5-2019 04:05 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701422)
damn we aren't cool enough for you to know im joking


This hurts me a lot. I low key feel so bad when i miss jokes :(.

123kappa3 11-5-2019 04:05 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701423)
I don't feel bad about it

For the record

I never expect you to feel bad about anything :P .

Shadow_God_10 11-5-2019 05:04 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Just to clarify for myself: EoD is on Wednesday November 6th yeah?

Shadow_God_10 11-5-2019 05:04 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701426)
Just to clarify for myself: EoD is on Wednesday November 6th yeah?

Ignore this post. I figured it out already. I really have to stop doing this.

flashflash account 11-5-2019 05:48 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Mml giving me baddy vibes

Don't like dbp He PoStS mOrE aS tOwN
These two are on my radar atm

flashflash account 11-5-2019 05:51 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
I think charu was joking when he voted me so I'm okay not omgusing for now

Riotpolice 11-5-2019 06:00 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
I may have figured out my strongest way to play this is by making lists. I'll post a loose one kinda maybe after this.

storn42 11-5-2019 06:22 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701428)
Mml giving me baddy vibes

Don't like dbp He PoStS mOrE aS tOwN
These two are on my radar atm

i think its too early to complain about postcount on a game that had a 1.5 month signups

Riotpolice 11-5-2019 06:29 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
God I hope I don't mess up my post by hitting quick reply.

I'm on mobile so anything is possible ;_;


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution