Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2moons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=76178)

tsugomaru 08-21-2007 09:32 PM

Re: 2moons

I'm downloading the game at the moment. I'm probably going to level a healer and maybe a warrior later. It's a good thing I can overlook pvp, I hate it.

~Tsugomaru

Squeek 08-21-2007 09:49 PM

Same. I'm looking at the skill builds for Segnales and it's like "these skills are good for PVP!". Easiest decision to make, ever. Why would anyone prefer PVP skills over skills that let you level faster?

phe0nixblade 08-21-2007 09:55 PM

Dude, I was DL'ing it earlier, was gonna take a half hour, so I went to play x box at my friends, came back and it said 4 more hours. T_T
It's at about 20 minutes now.
username: ph0enixblade
character name: p0intbl4nk
Haven't decided on what I'm going to be yet, probably summoner.

ToshX 08-21-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek (Post 1741683)
Same. I'm looking at the skill builds for Segnales and it's like "these skills are good for PVP!". Easiest decision to make, ever. Why would anyone prefer PVP skills over skills that let you level faster?

Because I'm pretty sure you can get killed like, anywhere on the higher level places.

Reach 08-21-2007 09:59 PM

pvp skills come in handy when someone tries to pk you!

rofl noobs (20~~ people) running around on requies trying to pk people while they're getting swarmed.

Yes other players can attack you without you having to accept it. Though as a bagi I can basically just instinct speed and run away, since they'll never deplete my shield in time so they give up D:

After finishing this quest I'll be 33, like 30~~% to 34. Leveling is taking quite a bit longer now, so it'll be nice to get into that dungeon (assuming i'm strong enough to handle it :< ).

tsugomaru 08-21-2007 10:01 PM

I haven't played the game yet but I can almost already sense it won't be a problem.

Unless of course grinding in this game works exactly the same way as it does in Maple Story where you have hundreds of players fighting over a spot to level.

~Tsugomaru

ToshX 08-21-2007 10:09 PM

Not as bad, but people kill you just because they want your spot.

Squeek 08-21-2007 10:14 PM

Someone took Squeek. And Squeak. And Ellipsis. And Semicolon.

I don't have any names left.

tsugomaru 08-21-2007 10:21 PM

MrE

The skill calculator isn't working for me but it doesn't matter, I'm going full healing anyways. But that's not set in stone. When I get in game and take a look around and understand my skills better, I'll make a build.

~Tsugomaru

Zageron 08-21-2007 10:23 PM

I just looked at it. It reminds me of WoW and Guildwars added together with a bloody twist. Neither of those appeal...

Squeek 08-21-2007 10:24 PM

So apparently the "character" you make on Acclaim's site isn't the same as what you make in-game. I have Squeek.

So, in Abbadon, there are like 5 other servers. Which one are y'all on?

Tayfun 08-21-2007 11:41 PM

right now i'm in soulbane.

meno_rocks123 08-22-2007 12:27 AM

A guy just accused me of speedhacking. I lol'd and then zoomed away at triple speed =D
still can't stay on long enough to learn anything though =( I guess I'll have to wait until they fix that bug although I'm now fine with my super speed.

Oh and
username: menorocks123
char name: meno1
voc: bagi (I decided against incar)
level: 1

ToshX 08-22-2007 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek (Post 1741737)
So apparently the "character" you make on Acclaim's site isn't the same as what you make in-game. I have Squeek.

So, in Abbadon, there are like 5 other servers. Which one are y'all on?

Top one.

Squeek 08-22-2007 01:27 AM

My Segnale is 10 now. Failed the 3rd Instance quest in the Newbie cave from lack of time.

I guess I can grind to 12 to get my new weapon and try again =/

Edit: Didn't know I could buy Healing. Bought it. Made my life much easier.

Instance boss was still incredibly hard even with my stun skill and Healing without a better whip. Did it anyway, then bought a better whip. She's 13 now.

I have work in 4 hours, so I think I'm gonna go to bed.

Smok3y 08-22-2007 04:43 AM

I'll give this a go, couldn't hurt to try, I suppose. Sounds like classes are woefully unbalanced right now, though.

Reach 08-22-2007 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsugomaru (Post 1741698)
I haven't played the game yet but I can almost already sense it won't be a problem.

Unless of course grinding in this game works exactly the same way as it does in Maple Story where you have hundreds of players fighting over a spot to level.

~Tsugomaru

Naw, half the time i'm the only one in a massive area. The maps are really huge and there are many places with good kills, so no it's not like ms. For example, if I leave the shrine area around heiharp and go wandering half the time I don't see anyone for awhile D:

The classes arn't really unbalanced. It just depends on your playing style and how you want to play the game. Each one of the classes seems to be better at something than another class.

Smok3y 08-22-2007 12:49 PM

I'm not disappointed so far, it's kind of compelling. Decided to go with a magician, IGN is Saryl. Not sure if I'll stick with Mage, but it's likely.

edit: typo my own IGN =(

adlp 08-22-2007 12:57 PM

so my cousin rdlp was showing me this last night and now theres a thread on ffr

yea ill get this during the next week sometime

ToshX 08-22-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek (Post 1742087)
My Segnale is 10 now. Failed the 3rd Instance quest in the Newbie cave from lack of time.

I guess I can grind to 12 to get my new weapon and try again =/

Edit: Didn't know I could buy Healing. Bought it. Made my life much easier.

Instance boss was still incredibly hard even with my stun skill and Healing without a better whip. Did it anyway, then bought a better whip. She's 13 now.

I have work in 4 hours, so I think I'm gonna go to bed.

The third maze boss is tough.

I had to use like 15 health potions.