Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 09:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4531616)
Did you miss the Freezin' thing, m'dear? Hee hee hee

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531618)
Hi

Lol thanks guys you dah best.
I wanted to hear inD say it lols I didn't read that part (it was prolly the morning I missed) but I did see his vote parked there and knew I was swapping in for a *reason*

inDheart 03-12-2017 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4531613)
Yeah I'm in for Gradi.
How did he tunnel? On who?

freezin, who got snarky again

imagine that one game where they had that spat before we had ours and copypasta it here basically

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531629)
freezin, who got snarky again

imagine that one game where they had that spat before we had ours and copypasta it here basically

Funny that in that game I took over that argument for Gradi and in this game I took over his entire slot.
NEXT I WILL BE TAKING HIS LIFE MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thesunfan 03-12-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4531624)
I saw your post about charu in his undertale game and I see your perspective a bit

but perhaps he's not at a poitn of openly bussing someone yet

what do you think of Charu as of his content in the last 24h

I'm not gonna kill him today
I think him getting phased by the unfunness of the game is more townie than not; he tends to feed off of chaos as a wolf like you wouldn't believe.

I'm not writing him off as town like he could still be a wolf but if he is I think his interations are one of the most telling things so I think he should be left for a later date

i'll be giving my reads on everyone when I get caugt up
I'll probably skip over the Freezin/me stuff and iif I do that I'm about halfway

inDheart 03-12-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531579)
I'e said it 1000x but his case on me has no accurate statements imo
I really don't see how he's not getting shit on for it currently because it is actually really bad. I don't believe that he believes anything that he said.

he admitted to caring about how he is perceived which I would call inherently wolfy

he voted you at a pretty terrible time for the sake of fun/chaos which I would call inherently wolfy

don't like seagreen at all because he does it as town, remember when he effort posted a waxy thing about like how he makes reads and such just so we'd perceive it correctly? as town, and we lynched him

is darkorchid what's left of your early game thoughts on freezin? if you have a bigger post on him can you/someone point me to it?

thesunfan 03-12-2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531603)
@roundbox where are you at in the thread when you say this? if there's a resemblance to the fire emblem game i think it would be at most D3, where i figured (and was right) that town had me peeked, but people were pretty far down the wrong path trying to make association reads off me and i just wanted to let them keep doing that

then why is this game similar, if that's what you're admitting here I can't quite tell

thesunfan 03-12-2017 09:09 PM

I have several massive posts on him in the late 40s pages, inDheart
nothing really focusing on the Haku vote tho

thesunfan 03-12-2017 09:11 PM

I don't remember freezin making a post like that, inDheart can you find it for me or at least tell me which ame its from

thesunfan 03-12-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4530366)
freezin has kind of a thing about "appeasement" as town from his reads towerpost days so i wouldn't vote him on that

neat, you've been saying this for a while, good look for you

Hakulyte 03-12-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4531601)
hakulyte (also fight me. see my post, and also I want to add he's been a lot less active in the last 24h. I feel like a wolf haku interacts to interact and he's playing a bit more reserved now)

Honestly, if FreezinIce wasn't massively posting, I would be posting more here.

I feel like if I post a ton with him, people will want to kill themselves or replace out.

I do believe I have enough interactions for this phase as far as I'm concerned.

inDheart 03-12-2017 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530834)
Roundbox theory on Charu reminds me of iheart dogging me in turbo for not interacting with a lot of people. I was scum that game. Obviously it isn't 1:1 but I like the angle.

So town points for roundbox for making that connection and now I'm looking at Charu funny.

i don't remember going after you for interactions specifically, i just don't think you had very developed reads in that game

it seemed like you knew you had to scumread someone and you picked proph, and i wasn't seeing you case him much to make sure your read was actually correct

that whole day felt low info on nearly everyone's part since most of us had a poe of the late mml voters

roundbox 03-12-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4531637)
Honestly, if FreezinIce wasn't massively posting, I would be posting more here.

I feel like if I post a ton with him, people will want to kill themselves or replace out.

I do believe I have enough interactions for this phase as far as I'm concerned.

interactions are nice, but another part of this game is taking a look back at the information you have and posting RAD READS and building cases

maybe I'm biased because this is my playstyle but I think just playing this game purely around interactions is ?_? tier

Litodude 03-12-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530627)
that post was typed before pregame so I don't think you can read into it like that

ok. let me pause my dissonance for a second and rationalize that thought:

would haku continue to post it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530588)
So, I've build a wall. (of text)
Interpret it as you see fit. I feel like it's still draft tier, but at least you should get a clue about my headspace.
I realized that the big problem with me being the "center of attention" is that I missed a ton of posts and I have many things that I need to cover asap so, I tried to do that.
Note that this wall has a progression and that what I think changed as I took the time to reread.
I also put a lot more attention on the "very early" game (let's say page 1-5) than the rest.

Alright, I'm actually going to take the time to make a case for YoshL. I believe that we're both trying to control the game and honestly I can understand why you would think I'm the crazy here, but hey, in our previous post game I got feedback about not standing out enough and not making things happen. (talking about wagons here etc.)

I'm trying to fix this, but it seems like I'm doing it wrong in a "yeah, but not like this" way. It seems like you don't like my lvl1 play sandbox. It's fine so, let's not use that sandbox then. I'll just move to posts that tilted me overall and get on why it may be wolfy and not just hate.

- Ban threat with clear intentions of trying to force me to back off. (it's okay if the ban is real, I consider this host discretion, but please avoid this in game context, keep that for post game if you're serious etc.)
- When I see that post of yours, it makes me believe you're trying to take a shortcut for controlling the game.
- You also seems to keep capitalizing on actually believing that I think I'm bad instead of questioning me as to why I say that I'm bad. It's subtle, but if you really believe it's an awful playstyle, you shouldn't encourage it by saying that "I'm bad" etc. (the dictionary as many other words for that. I'm glad you find incompetent. It's making me give you a few town points because it doesn't feel as abrasive.)

- Absolutely no intent to reevaluate my slot.
- Unnecessary mentions of "roleplay" and "twg alts" early on.
- Discrediting everything I'm doing.
- Not going to quote but any post with "bad", "incompetent" and any synonyms of "playstyle being garbage", but it is a reccurrent theme in his posts and the intentions screams "must discredit Haku so he doesn't reach Confirmed Town status".

I strongly believe Town YoshL would simply ignore my slot and focus on what's important to him because "as he said" requoting again.

Like seriously, ignore me for now if it's that bad. If you really think I'm scum, make a town circle. Make that village that we need so badly, but don't go into that route where you refuse to deal with me. It's fine if you don't want to give me a chance as town etc., but Jesus Christ do keep the phase going and evaluate the other players as well. Besides me there's like only FreezinIce that you seems to be against and the rest is just ????

I did that in my previous game and I was pretty much a God Mode Vanilla Town. Town couldn't really kill me because they knew I was Town. Wolves couldn't really kill me because really, you don't want to kill Haku. Sadly, I didn't convince the rest of the players to vote the right targets and we loss because we forever had doubts about what to do. I posted a shit ton in that game and I had many elements that could have led to the wolves. I simply never really could make the wagon change in time. I consider myself being massively Town read extremely valuable (or dead) because people can actually start considering me and I'm no longer at a point where I only want to solve the game. I realize the importance of having people that support what I'm doing. I'm not playing by the book for how people perceive me because my natural friendly game is usually my wolf game. I'm trying to contrast really hard with that game so I can force a town read on myself. I believe this is possible, but incredibly difficult to do and it may only work with the right set of players who have a clue with how I'm playing. Therefore, I should have played more conservative here, but really, I think it's always in my best interest to seize an opportunity when there's a chance. My playstyle is too passive.

Don't compare me to Zenith or Red Blaster. I definitely have my own universe.

You mislynched me in lTWG after I said that I was towny because Xiz was town right after he flipped as Godfather. The same paradox is happening here. I have to constantly reread this thread to grasp everything in detail and I will slowly put all the pieces of my game together that is if you let me take the time to do so. Take your time and watch me pull the game back together (or implode) and then decide what's best from your point of view.

You're reaching so far that I hardly remember what that could refer to.

Here's my one and only game with alt "Etylukah". http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=146055
If you find any serious "alt abusing" in that game, tell me. I seriously cannot tell the difference between a standard Hakulyte game and that.

I don't think I have an "history of roleplaying", but how I play is weird enough that I guess you could "qualify it" as a "roleplay" if you really really wanted to do so.

I'm also semi offensed that you don't explain me what is so bad in my own entrance. I'm not talking in terms of being "not good", but in terms of being "wolfy".
While the one liners that leads into the spoilers tags are probably not to your taste in terms of humor, I honestly don't see what's the big deal with that post.

You could have just said "well, I've read it, it's shit, play the game normally" and moved on.

You got fixated over that post and I agree that the preface "potentially sucks", but seriously it's not the first time I'm doing this.

Yeah, lying is good if it's protecting town's interests and not creating trouble to the point where it's detrimental. You need to know the fine line between when to lie and when to not lie in this game. Not that I expect myself to teach you anything.

By example, I could have lied about being VT and I could be a PR. I'd probably be left alone for the entire game at their greatest confusion.

I could infinitely accuse people of things and throw puzzle pieces a little everywhere for anyone to read them, but I guess you have a point in the sense of "what's the point to be town read by everyone if they don't trust you".

That's another story. I'm not sure how I'm going to get some trust, but I'm assuming that writing these giant walls can help more than the one liners I've been doing so far.

Yeah, he's kinda weird for that and Sunfan is strange for not taking a stance about me. It's like he said "I don't like what he's doing, but I won't vote him". It makes me wonder "well, are you with me or not?" (what Gradiant bolded)

Nah, get hyper and make some town friends and try to look up for other targets because there's 2 other wolves 100% no matter how you see me here. Don't be content so easily.

Cool story bro. (why are you saying that exactly?)

Find it, I'm actually super interested.

When I'm find out, I freeze, implode and become uncooperative. In this game, I have no friends and I have no problem with leading you wherever I want.

Very different.

This post should be what I had to say about YoshL. I do personally believe that we're not exactly best friends outside of the game so, it makes a lot of sense to think that what I think about him is biased to some degree. I'm just trying to gauge where the hell that bar is supposed to be for Town vs Wolf. My main references for him for me is his Town Fire Emblem game and the game where he got me banned. The problem is that the guy could be truly legit angry at me for how I'm playing.

Charu is sneaky and it's still kinda tinfoil tier to assume he's wolf with X for Y reason at this very point. The only weird thing about him was post #54 about the idea that 3 players would vote me. My only question about that is "what motivated you three to policy lynch me 'as a joke'. " ?
I just pointed out the lvl1 tier possibility. I do plan to explore the other possibilities by the end of this phase.

Can't you just do it anyway and take into consideration that the wolves know they're "being watched" ?
Do you believe everyone here would have perfect tone?
I don't really think this will happen this game, but if it's really known for being super terrible/not viable I will stop mentioning this as an idea in the future.

Wait- you had a choof town read, but you kind of didn't like how he addressed me? Wouldn't that be more "null"-ish?

Yeah, I'm mostly done with the not fun "chaos" for the entire game I believe.

Really?

----
----

Also, taking a moment to mention that Sunfan or Freezin didn't explain blindreper treatment, but whatever. I don't blame them personally for that.

I'll clarify even if it's exactly that Sunfan thinks because I got that from him actually.

It's like I said my top scum was X, Y, Z and that I wanted "X" to die first and "Y" to die second and the next day I would be like I want "Z" to die first and then "Y" which perpetually keeps "Y" alive forever to protect a scum.

Quoted this because I agree and intend to do so. (should have done this sooner tbh, but I kept wanting to believe that I'll get a fish.)

@ Charu #357 (I link posts that contains quote to keep the quote intact)
I do love that playstyle, but I need to hurry up and make my intentions clear because I haven't got my town read yet.

---
---

@ FreezinIce; If you're actually serious with your vote on Gradiant, develop a little more if you can because I'm not sure I follow right.

analysis on this behemoth of a post

u think you're the center of attn but honestly ppl just think ur dumb as shit for making that post and no one wants ur input

i don't think yoshl was trying to 'control the game' like u
ban threat is the same as ad hominem w/e
when a hippopotamus shits in your living room there's nothing u can do ignore it you have to deal with the hippo
(the hippo is u)
'wolves don't want to kill haku' because ur an idiot yeah i can see that but it's also a disservice to humans
'playstyle being too passive' and then opening with a shitty post ok

i don't ever know of a point where lying is good if it protects town interests because i sincerely believe u don't know what the town's interest is
imagine you're a bull that just took a shit in the kitchen while we're having dinner, guess who has to clean up that mess and deal with the bull
(the bull is u)

who cares about being 'friends' outside of the game if you're good ppl will respect u, but if ur conclusions are far-fetched without legitimate and coherent reasoning
when a horse shit in your barn and u have to stack the hay guess who has to deal with the shitty hay? the farmer. and that farmer rn is me ok fuck it these allegories aren't getitng anywhere lol

i had hastily read haku town from the beginning of me reading this game and making the quick assumption that haku would be cleared based on his post. i was probably wrong in making that hasty assumption, given the fact i was biased towards him due to previously playing in the zoom with him (which is my only experience with him). i failed to take my own advice and try to look at this objectively.

WITH THAT SAID, do i think haku is a cunning wolf trying to make an early-game power play? yeah no i don't think so. i think haku's OP is fitting for whichever role he rolled, and can pretty much cover his bases which means haku's OP should be ignored, and the following walloftext (aforementioend in spoiler) is the one that makes sense to think about

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=161

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=169

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=253

i'm ok with these responses

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530495)
gradiant, i think you're putting on a tinfoil hat way too early - while yeah, definitely we want people actually participating in discussion, like lightknight or w/e who dipped into the thread viewers for a hot second, or box, or mellon

i think pushing it that far this early is like, scientology levels of no for now

@lightknight yoshl had the same line of thinking that i had, 'UTRs need to post more else suspect' yet you failed to address him when voting earlier, and voted for me but ok w/e

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4531050)
I'm quick to defend my bussing because thesunfan thinks he can read me well when it comes to bussing so he sometimes incorrectly reads me due to that.

Pretty much it.

don't get this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4530616)
Yes....

YES!!

Freezin shirks the chains of order that would bind us. He is not their ally. Do not kill him; leave him for entropy's embrace.

this is literally all of tokzic's posts repeated and if he doesn't show up and provide value this is suspect and i'm kind of mad that he was able to survive by day1 shitposting

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4530371)
i say let sunfan get out of thread for now and make him flesh out that case like tomorrow real-time since we have the time to burn

o k?

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4531572)
man I got caught up on reading and now I realize how stupid of a start this game has

lots of inane chatter about VERY SMALL CHOICES IN WORDING that sound nothing like nitpicking intentions or deep analysis

every back and forth freezin has had with someone is so boring and brainless for me to read since it's over a small disagreement and then every post has a disagreement with the next post
and so on
and so on
and so on

I resolved earlier that freezin has a chance of being town as I remember his first game back on FFR he had a battle D0 with none other than...
Gradiant

and they were town
like this is one of the most boring d0s I've read, no offense to anyone, but damn

I don't blame you ifyou don't read this post either because it sucks

agree

Litodude 03-12-2017 09:18 PM

late because my DnD game is started sorry

inDheart 03-12-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531633)
then why is this game similar, if that's what you're admitting here I can't quite tell

i had a couple posts early in the phase while shado was voting me and tried to start up an argument against him, to little avail. for some reason i was afraid of drawing the cop claim out so i didn't push it very hard, and town circle was big and we'd just lost two wolves the previous day, so i was running out of directions to push

i then disappeared for most of the phase, only to vote myself near the end to put me at L-1

Litodude 03-12-2017 09:19 PM

sigh

my post was irt 100 posts ago starting here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531534)
ok

i have like 18 tabs open after re reading the thread, but before i post my thoughts i will say i am not moving my vote, but support looking heavily into the UTRs because frankly, i am not so sure that apart from in-fighting there's value to be gained with what i FEEL are humans fighting other humans save suns

inDheart 03-12-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531634)
I have several massive posts on him in the late 40s pages, inDheart
nothing really focusing on the Haku vote tho

is that 20 posts/page?

and seeing your next post yeah i'll take a look

roundbox 03-12-2017 09:20 PM

I really like lito's most recent effortpost wow

roundbox 03-12-2017 09:23 PM

I also have spring break this week so I won't be super busy with school while playing
doesn't start til wednesday though

Hakulyte 03-12-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531640)
ur an idiot

haku is a cunning wolf

Contradiction~