Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bugs that don't deserve their own thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120849)

bmah 12-22-2011 01:44 AM

Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

The song "Eclipse" for the D1 tiebreaker has the song author by "Rage" but should be renamed to "DJ RageVI". Checked the .sm file and the artist is labelled only as "Rage", but the mp3's tag lists the artist as "RageVI", a name which we're far more familiar with (e.g. same guy who made Uber Rave).

justin_ator 12-22-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 (Post 3595540)
how do you get them to show up on the legacy engine then?

You have to log in using Internet Explorer.

MagicCarpetRide 12-22-2011 11:50 AM

not sure if this has been brought up or if the issue is on my end but playing speed mod 1.97 doesn't work. It registers that I'm pressing the arrows and I get boos but when I press when the arrow is there its still a boo. 1.96 and 1.98 work fine but when I try 1.97 it doesn't work. I don't understand. It's not a big deal, just thought I'd mention.

justin_ator 12-22-2011 12:15 PM

When you get off of intervals of 0.05 things get iffy. Some will work some won't.

hi19hi19 12-22-2011 07:54 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?level=304
The genre of this song is listed as "Experimental Hardcor"
That spelling error has been bothering me ever since the file was put in the game, but I finally just snapped and had to post about it.
Please fix it lmao

jimerax 12-22-2011 08:22 PM

probably character limitation.

We need to think of another style name that's shorter than this.

bmah 12-22-2011 09:32 PM

There are several songs that have had their song genres cut off by a stupid character limitation.

Before I go about fixing these, is it first possible to remove or at least expand the limitation? I don't see why it cannot be extended.

justin_ator 12-22-2011 10:05 PM

I got that same response when I asked Velo why my AIM display name thing on my profile cuts off at .co instead of adding the m. He said that it's not something that can be changed, so I dunno if the two are even related enough to cause problems or not.

bmah 12-22-2011 10:28 PM

I'm not sure if you're comparing the same things. In any case, I would like to physically know why it's not possible if that's true.

justin_ator 12-22-2011 10:33 PM

I know they're different things, hence the part "I dunno if the two are even related enough to cause problems or not". They might not be related in the least (and probably aren't) but ya never know with the coding on FFR lololol

psychoangel691 12-23-2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity
It's possible to expand the length of the field, things like AIM were a different matter as they are related to the forum functions.

­

PrawnSkunk 12-23-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Idol (Danpa with Posing Guys ver) Skill Token:
Pass "Torinouta (Noise Rave Mix)".
- should read Tori No Uta (Noise Rave Mix)

Quote:

Starman Skill Token:
Get a Full Combo on "Super Mario 8-Bit Eighties" with at least 160 goods and 10 or fewer perfects and averages to unlock Starman.
- should read SuperMario 8bit Eighties Remix

Quote:

{Satori} v2
Get fewer than 5 boos and 0 averages while passing "Satori" to unlock Satori v2.
- should read {Satori} v2

hXcalltheway 12-23-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 3597043)
- should read Tori No Uta (Noise Rave Mix)

- should read SuperMario 8bit Eighties Remix

- should read {Satori} v2

Does this shit reallly bother people that much??

Netjet! 12-23-2011 01:21 PM

Maybe not everyone, but that's what this thread is for.

justin_ator 12-23-2011 01:23 PM

It bothers some of us a lot, yes. Lol

hXcalltheway 12-23-2011 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bothers me too to be honest mwaha =-P Something else of a different topic though...THIS ..Is it a bug or an upgrade gone bad? This was in MP, I was playing third person and usually you see just the other side and as you see here it's like it would be in single player and a big "undefined" right in the path of the arrows lol...

Netjet! 12-23-2011 01:27 PM

Haha that's really weird. I've never seen that before. I'd think it's just a bug.

hXcalltheway 12-23-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netjet! (Post 3597074)
Haha that's really weird. I've never seen that before. I'd think it's just a bug.

As cool as it would be to actually have MP like that lol..I don't know though it only did it that one time, I exited and went back in and it was ok so.

justin_ator 12-23-2011 01:31 PM

It's a glitch in the system because technically you aren't supposed to be playing with those people. By trying to be a third party the system doesn't know what to do with you and so you just see undefined etc. Not entirely sure if those scores record either, so don't go setting high scores like that!!

hXcalltheway 12-23-2011 01:32 PM

Naw I know it usually shows undefined when you're playing 3rd person, never really noticed if the scores record or not but...What I was referring to as the "bug" was the single player interface.