Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   DS: FFR Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=73511)

Zeron 07-25-2007 02:27 PM

Re: DS: FFR Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowSwordsman (Post 1689136)
Not trying to tell you how to run your tournament, but for the sake of time efficiency it would probably be more useful for you to reveal the first and second song at the start of a round. I say this because if there's the whole time-limit thing for all of the songs, the rounds will take a long time (thanks to those who don't submit, etc), and thus making the tournament also last for a very long time. Just a suggestion, though.

Of course. That would reveal the next song to everyone though. If they finish the first song then, they'll know what to expect for the next song. While I don't want the tournament to last long like that, I'd rather it be a "OMG I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT" kinda song rather than a "OH I KNOW NOW" kinda song. Hard to explain my motives, but I hope you understand. =\

Of course, I'm open to suggestions, but I'm quite content with the tournament as it is now.

l Endorphin l 07-25-2007 02:28 PM

"Originally Posted by ShadowSwordsman
Not trying to tell you how to run your tournament, but for the sake of time efficiency it would probably be more useful for you to... "

Lol...contradicting yourself =)

ShadowSwordsman 07-25-2007 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l Endorphin l (Post 1689151)
"Originally Posted by ShadowSwordsman
Not trying to tell you how to run your tournament, but for the sake of time efficiency it would probably be more useful for you to... "

Lol...contradicting yourself =)

I would beg to differ. I was simply suggesting a more time efficient way, at least in MY opinion. Were I telling him what to do, I'd say "Do this.... etc." I would also argue that Zeron recognized this based on his response which explained his motives (which I can now... somewhat understand)

Zeron 07-25-2007 02:35 PM

Looking good. 25 submissions so far. I PMed everyone a reminder too.

Cowboy, please PM me your screenshots. And please do so from now on. Of course, you can still post them in the thread. It's just much easier for me to keep count on who's submitted and who hasn't. =)

~HentaiXXX~ 07-25-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phe0nixblade (Post 1689095)
Hentai, I'll win tiebreaker. ;)

Well of course you will, have you seen that huge freaking gap between our ranks? This is the most unfair match-up I've seen. Though I could probably win the Losers bracket. =3

Zeron 07-25-2007 02:56 PM

I'ma go play some Smash. Keep those scores coming for those who haven't submitted yet! Almost half of you have submitted. :o

Xezial 07-25-2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~HentaiXXX~ (Post 1689192)
Well of course you will, have you seen that huge freaking gap between our ranks? This is the most unfair match-up I've seen. Though I could probably win the Losers bracket. =3

U vs Me bb

MrRubix 07-25-2007 03:15 PM

Easy AAA for shooo

DarkbearX 07-25-2007 03:24 PM

Keyboard wasn't plugged in the first time rofl. This knocked off my leet LLL AAA. :(

rshadow8888 07-25-2007 03:41 PM

I played this song and got some token I didn't know existed.

MrRubix 07-25-2007 03:46 PM

Hahhaa so many AAA's in this round

~HentaiXXX~ 07-25-2007 04:08 PM

What do you expect, it's easy as....well it's easy as the difficulty it is.(If that makes sense)

I was going to ask earlier but forgot: Is there any other one handers here, or am I a loner going against all you evil spread?

Zeron 07-25-2007 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkbearX (Post 1689250)

Keyboard wasn't plugged in the first time rofl. This knocked off my leet LLL AAA. :(

Looks good, but don't forget the little FFR signature (“Bragging Rights! Here are your forum Siggys and Blog Graphics”) above your last 10 FFR games played. Also, please PM or email your scores to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rshadow8888 (Post 1689282)
I played this song and got some token I didn't know existed.

Images

And the same to you, rshadow.

EDIT: Updated list.

ShadowSwordsman 07-25-2007 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~HentaiXXX~ (Post 1689340)
What do you expect, it's easy as....well it's easy as the difficulty it is.(If that makes sense)

I was going to ask earlier but forgot: Is there any other one handers here, or am I a loner going against all you evil spread?

Don't assume everyone is spread. I'm Index. =D

~HentaiXXX~ 07-25-2007 04:54 PM

Ah yes, Index, I don't have any problem with you guys, just the spread, them and their evilness of two hands and not even having to hardly move....

Well guess what? I can itch my nose while playing or drink pop or something so HA! XD

Zeron 07-25-2007 05:19 PM

Over half of you have submitted. Good stuff.

Sniperz14 07-25-2007 05:23 PM

ok after like 13 black flags or sdg's, and then 15 tries with autofail set on i have realised that the 4th, 7th and most 13th notes are beyond my ability to get a perfect on them so unless i randomly get it later on i will never aaa this in the near future and ergo will lose my matchup :( See you all in the losers bracket XD

phe0nixblade 07-25-2007 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~HentaiXXX~ (Post 1689340)

*ahem*
Me.

~HentaiXXX~ 07-25-2007 05:45 PM

Hooray, another one hander, you f*cking own instantly for being one. =3

lumphoboextreme 07-25-2007 06:00 PM

whats the tiebreaker?